Tuesday, September 10, 2019

To Understand The State of the World

State of the World - Janet.

James Brown Band
1967
https://thequeendomofjesuspaulmessiah.blogspot.com/2019/06/?m=0
The Augusta Report
June 2019

How could you forget me
Or should ask the same?
I never went anywhere
See? Is it real or Memorex
Most I do this alone too?
They are coming !!!

https://frankpaulgambino.wordpress.com/about/
I was supposed to still believe
All this shit, so Truth so bull
But in Front of 1 CENTRAL Park
Nobody waited at the fucking door for me ever, ever
Most I remember this
Forever and ever?

I AM always the Bass Player
And lead singer in my projects 
Or the Producer - Co- Producer
Jammy Jam is Steven King -
Everybody Day People
Sly and the Family Stone

I AM
Terry Lewis is Larry Graham
The leader of the band
Is the Bass Player.
To Understand State of the World

I found my baby - the Gap Band

Be ever wonderful
Earth Wind & Fire
Destiny full album - the Jacksons
In the Screenplay
Baby be mine
Michael Jackson

Brother Johnson
Morris Day and the Time
7779311 & The Walk
Prince and the Revolution
The Artist
Most Beautiful girl






No comments:

Post a Comment