Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Execution of Operation Emancipation Augusta

Click hyperlink music +++
This is Janet Damita the name that was on the Trump Tower Condo
1 CENTRAL Park - Suite 34-A
I could never get in that one either.

Rene Elizondo married to Janet Jackson
By now I was the biggest joke.

Paul Janet Jackson don't love you, she is married to Rene Elizondo
Played by Boo - Boo.
See at the time Janet Damita was about 9 or 10 years old and Latonya Watson of 41-06 10th Street is Latonya Jones is Janet Jackson, my daughter.
But they was really saying Paul you are nobody and she is too good for you.
Everyone in Queens bridge turned on me and played me for crazy and my medical records will show not one person in the world stepped forward in my behalf. Not one person.

Now I like this song.
Meanwhile

J. Edgar Hoover is Joe Jackson

Is Sam Steward is
Sam Jones, yeah, the one said to die in WW II. Of Chaka Zulu and Mary Elizabeth Jones, Honey or
Bellie Holiday.

The Takedown of the GAY Mob.

But Oral had all my what do you call them. Not one stood up for me, not one.

Bld #20 - Old Chapel - Order of ZEWS - Locale - 264 - Los Angeles

Click hyperlink above
The Time Zone Concert
Capstone and the Family Zulu

https://thequeendomofjesuspaulmessiah.blogspot.com/2019/06/instrument-store-and-ramada-marriott.html?m=1
Augusta, GA Properties
Rev. Frank Paul Jones
The Alicia Keys Drama

Family Matrix



Debbie Watson became Shennell Marcus, she is the image you see of Diana Ross.


OK! Let us go back


See, Mary and Barbara Lee where the background singers, this was the Diana Ross show.


Now Patti La Belle - this included

So you can take Sara Dash and bug with Luther Vandross or somebody
There can be but one Diana Ross.


Services Thomas the Hit Man is
Richard Watson, who is Richard Daniel is Daniel and his twin is Mitchell aka


 Michael Watson the face on Michael Jackson.

The Code Debbie and Mitchell
Has the same mother.
Mary is Martha is she!!! Yes!

Twins have the same DNA
He hooked the members of Jesus Christ Aueendom on base cocaine as they were brutally assualted. Teeth knocked out of there mouths.

In an attempt by Oral Brennan now called Rene Elizondo II
Who was in my pent house at the Ritz Carlton, in Los Angeles.

As I slept on the streets of Skid Row, like in Hevenhurst, security never know who I AM. For two months while in LA,
I slept on the damn streets while everyone was in my condo
But me!!!

And because it was alright with 
Katherine Jackson who is Blond Eva Austin while they are all based out, is why I get no fucking pussy???  What like for 4 years and counting, sleeping on the fucking side walks of Skid Row 

for two months straight and after they lied and put me to shame?

See Debbie twin is Betty as in Betty Llyod is Annette Jones, supposed to be married  Lorenzo Jones who is Jammie as in Fox.

And she would change up and by doing so get around Shawanda Adams is the City Manager Julian Delion
When I saw her she was wide open on Skid Row looking for me and looked so bad I did not know it wad her.

And this is why I care less. So be it
 Whatever happens, I hate this fucking world all I want is my fucking privacy.

https://thequeendomofjesuspaulmessiah.blogspot.com/2019/06/city-manager-of-ap-false-prophet.html?m=1

Avon Park City Manager
J.D. is Shawanda Adams
Busted by the Concessory in
South Carolina
She let Alicia Keys in, she saw the GAY world - now all can the hypocrisy.

https://frankpaulgambino.wordpress.com
The infamous 
Frank Paul Gambino Blog
Enter the Zone?



No comments:

Post a Comment