Thursday, September 19, 2019

Comprehensive Discharge Care Plan - Behaviorial Health

Proof I AM a Martha Mitchell Effect Victim.

A panel of Judges in Orlando and not psychiatrist declared, I AM in sound mind and memory.  After I was delivered to the emergency room, from Polk County, after being arrested in my home, taking out by force and then told my mother wants me to be examined.
They then told me the judge signed a court order to ex parte me to Peace River.
There I was held down by 4 ruffians, shoot up with Hadrol, my medical records said I could die if given this drug. However, prior to coming home, I was given the antidote in Atlanta, GA.

The treating doctor said I told him I was God and they just tried to kill me at Peace River, please contact the...
I was then treated and admitted to determine if I was crazy, the two officers who delivered me, left no badge numbers and said I tried to commit suicide.

I told them I had a court date and they said I will be able to make it to court in Highlands County and I had a hearing there to go to.
I was found to be in sound mind and memory and told, I AM to use psychotropic drugs and the only medication I AM use is cannabis.

I was then released.

No comments:

Post a Comment