Sunday, September 8, 2019

Salvation Army owned by Jesus Christ®

Book of John - NIV Audio Holy Bible

https://thequeendomofjesuspaulmessiah.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-union-territories-economic-recovery.html?m=1
What Happened

Capstone Zulu said to have sold over 35 million and Stackz Gotti another 5 million, she was given $1M and blew it with the bums.
Instead this is what you see


Nothing but the Queensbridge
Ghetto there to sell dope
And eat people.

Meanwhile Muhammad Ali boys keep the poor out of the Condos and SROs, lock them out of the Public Parks, place NAZI Gestopo in the Public Library, took over the VHA called VAMC, got everyone in HUD and Welfare calling the Vietnam VETS and there was no Vietnam War. Locked me out of my 
Jesus Christ®
Bld. #20 Old Chapel - Order of ZEWS - Locale - 264
Los Angeles, CA. 90073
home
Worth it weight in gold and precious Stones on the Top of the Hill in Beverly Hills 

Meanwhile Oral Brennan was in my Penthouse at my Ritz Carlton and I on the streets of Skid Row and Timothy Stands who is Barrack


A Skid Row Testimony - they got everyone documented Mentally I'll and on court they cannot even testify

Skid Row Housing Investments
Click to view housing complexes.
http://skidrow.org/work/buildings/

But there were many artist in and still are in the ReverbNation Family and nobody got paid, instead Union invested it in Los Angeles in Skid Row.

And witnessed and documented in
DOJ File: 3704895
Hate Crimes Protected Group


They are like Vultures

Timothy is an Asyrian and turms into a White faggot and Muhammad Ali also is a gag said to have no asshole and wears a bag 

Mr. Goodie help everyone but, as I went to the Welcome Center Daily to shower.
I can name at least three of my Generals FIST included who saw Timothy do me like he did.
So I had to leave Los Angeles.
A City under GAY Mob seige.


Union had no choice

Enforceable 41st Amendment
U S.C.U.G.

Breaking News and war
Propaganda.
30,000 expected to arrive on into the Union Territories of
Augusta PONTE
And Eagle Fellowship out of Russia.



You got beef?  I like beef stew, do U?

Now the same song and dance?
They want to deprive me my right to a home my home my property.



Must I leave here too?
On or about 10 Oct. 2017?
I was brutally beaten by two men posing as Federal Police at the downtown VAMC in Augusta GA.

Then arrested on an invalid Accusatory held in maximun security a sting which was witnessed by members of my Queendom to include Marlene and Latonya is DBA Janet Jackson in the Richmond Court.
Wherefore, I did not sign a waiver to a speedy trial is owed restitution for the duration of confinement at $11,000 per day plus damages set at $20 million.
Wherefore, they put me in the newspaper and lied about me on blotter.
Richmond County is chapter 7 turned chapter 13. Now here we go again? They refused God the right to a damn library card? To stop me from going home and running my own affairs?

Got all these places to stay, but again they place guards at the door who do not know me the owner? To extort me?  OK I found over 34T or Z34T propable twice that hidden in my charity cofer.
But these evil doers will not get a penny and I rather sleep in the streets then pay another damn penny to these extortionist and take back the Spirit of my whole Queendom and give them all a new body before I pay those dogs another fucking dime.

I hate this world and death before dishonor.
I hate this fucking world and never had a dime thing in it, not a condo, not a new car not even a decent fucking relationship with even one damn Queen.
So be it!!!
Now all my son's son cracked out and the got my Queendom all beat up and afraid to even talk to me forget loving me, been without love like 4 years and counting. So be it.  What is there to gain now?

This is why I do not care, because not one person in this whole world cared about me or the condition of my life would never have come to this and it always was fucked up for me. Now I just know who was behind my fucked up life.
To the Queens, if your fear of Satan is greater than you love for God you are already dead if you neglect towards me was not out of fear, you are a part of it.

I
nhaka Zulu - James Brown Arena - Civic Center
601 7th Street - Order of ZEWS - Locale 32 - God Is Real
Augusta, GA.

601 7th Street + Mail Box
APO
All these shots is
Order of ZEWS by link tp
The Civic Center







See Photos of The House for Congregation
All part of the James Brown Arena
All Part of the Civic Center

Clerk of Commission Augusta, Richmond County, GA

How do I file a claim with Augusta, Georgia?
If an individual or entity has sustained property damage or bodily injury, pursuant to Georgia law a claim must be filed with the county within 12 months of the accident or occurrence. O.C.G.A. § 36-11-1. Please find below the link to the county claim form which should be sent to the Clerk of Commission and the General Counsel alerting them to your claim.
After receiving the claim, the Risk Management Department will conduct an impartial investigation to determine if the county is liable. If it is determined that there is liability on behalf of the county, the investigator will begin settlement negotiations to resolve the claim. If a settlement is reached it must be approved by the Augusta-Richmond County Commission prior to the release of a settlement check.
If it is determined that the county is not liable or the parties cannot agree on the amount of damages, the injured party may chose to file suit with the court having jurisdiction of the claim.[Additional Info...]

Salvation Army Jesus Christ, INC
Jesus Christ INC owns the Salvation Army the WAC - Woman's Army Corps

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Army_Corps
Q.Q. Maria Theresa
Col. Of the WAC - in 1977
Has been reactivated
Executive Authority
G.O.T.A.

Click to see Corp Doc.
Claims Foriegn Owned

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Salvation_Army
Salvation Army a Paramilitary Militia
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Christian-mission-army.jpg#mw

The Mission of the Salvation Army based on William Booth is to
Takeover Nations
Worldwide
Emenent Domain
States where medical marijuana is
Legalized

Finding is many states are .Org, if not all where medical marijuana superceded Union Jurisdiction.

The national guard.org
Really?
This is what the NAZI do.





No comments:

Post a Comment