Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The Establishment of the New Managment of the WWW

So Michael Jackson Stuff
Last night a guy asked to use my cell phone charger, I had two, so I say OK.
Then a man came towards me raising hell, that's my charger. I say OK, then gave the guy my other charger and told the man, someone gave to me and said was mines.

See, I fell asleep charging my phone a couple of days ago and somehow my charger stopped working, so I thought maybe the person who broke it gave me restitution.
Then he go to acting crazy punching the fire extinguisher glass, I say man you break that and will cost more then a $5 charger.
I wake up to so much hostility, he goes to boosting about he gets a crazy check but is not crazy and some people in here are crazyer than hell and don't get a check need to get a check.
Code: I cannot testify, a fool can bust me upside my head and I cannot even testify, but he can and can, that is crazy or a liar, this what he told us all.
Either I get unemployability at O-11 or early retirement is what they claim at age 60. So how I get $950 per month and have to sleep in a shelter and be around this shit?

Is he a member of the board? Nope?

Capstone Zulu is.

https://images.app.goo.gl/PtfVUz55GBB8DbwD6
Aka Sammy the Bull son
In Jailhouse B&W Stripes
Last seen in Sebring, FL. Detention

Photograph of aka Sammy the Bull son.
He stalked me in Sandersville, GA. His photograph should be on record and in Sebring Detention  claimed Roland tried to rape him, he is so innocent? I called him a bitch ass liar and he transformed into a fucking hit man, so he and his boyfriend aka Andradi I had separated. He looked at me evil and talked shit as they kept me on lockdown 24/7 so the faggot ass Gotti boys could go into the common area.

On the Subject of the Michael Jackson child molestation case, it was not me And the person accused did not qualify.
It was an extortion move for $10m.

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=JESUSCHRIST%20N160000097540&aggregateId=domnp-n16000009754-43801829-f9f9-4044-92d6-c23b13305ecb&searchTerm=Jesus%20Christ%2C%20inc&listNameOrder=JESUSCHRIST%20N160000097540
The First Union and the names displayed are big celebrity names, like Elizabeth Taylor, Supreme Justice Sotomayor, Janet Jackson, Nicki Minaj, a Beyonce, Whitney Houston, did I forget anyone?

Every member of the Queendom must be accounted for and by doing so, be protected under the Protected Group of Hate Crimes Victims.

DOJ File #3704895

The others will go under what was supposed to the the NCN

Today do two things before my appointment.
List all the members of the First Labor Union and 2. Send me a reset to get back behind the controls at Blue Host.

https://dbachakazuku.blogspot.com/2018/04/capstone-zulu-breaking-news-future-of.html?m=1

1. As a result of systematic Fraud, in the Administrator panel on Blue House, I changed the primary from the National Community Network to the Queendom of Jesus Paul Messiah.  This modified my system.  How?  It disabled the web site, because the blog is Queendom and the web was Network and both were privately owned - .Org websites.

Now the National Community Network, INC, in under FBI Probe and cannot be used temporarily.

Update by first making
Jesus Christ, INC. JesusChrist.Org.
The issue was at Goggle claiming some foreign company owned JesusChrist.Org.
This fact ends all uncertainty as to the owner of JesusChrist.Org
I own the Trademark - Jesus Christ®.

Also I own Goggle, MSN and Blue Host.

Update for security on the Web.
All future registration of email and web addresses must be cleared at the Department of Justice, to reduce internet fraud.

The Queendom blog on blogger is the e-commerce depository blog and the Network was to be the future of websites.

Make Jesus Christ the Administrator and lock it and post under New Managment and under development.

OK
Two blogs should resurface, DBA Jesus Christ and DBA  Chaka Zulu.
One was the Office of Inspector General, that one becomes
O.I.G.O.T.A.Gov
And the other is a linking blog. What it does is links all my Blue Host accounts, so when I post an hyperlink on to it, link on G+ it looks like the blog or front page. Great for Electronic Newsletters and papers.

The difference between the use of Goggle and MSN, is one is setup as a consumer web browser - Goggle and MSN is design to support software applications or a professional web browser.

Here is a demo.

To regulate the use of MSN Pro. Microbs and Device Drivers are issued with the PCS Program Director Apps
And to gain full access to great internet television programs - you require a YouTube profile for targeted advertisement.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+flintstones&FORM=HDRSC3
The Flintstones

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+martin+lawrence+show&qs=CustomSearch&pq=the+martin+l&sc=8-12&cvid=E08E437B73D14986B0ADB97E62E403C7&sp=1&form=QBVR
The Martin Lewrance Show

And here is one for Wendy miss America Williams is Vanessa Williams, really, my QQ Niecee play that role on Johnson Family Reunion

I AM Martin and Latonya is Pam, Pam, with all those wet dreams of being with Martin, but Gina is Sharon Theresa her twin sister. See? Who handle Janet Boy

On MSN - browse quarry - The Flintstones - the go to video tab. Notice the formation is designed to support the Paul Castellano Studio application
Program Director. How, just click by segment on to the program director to set up a television station program list to be sent to marketing for import of commercials based on set time allotments.

How was this done? By import of the videos on WordPress from Goggle to MSN. This is how MSN can be developed by importation from Goggle which I did spend years developing.




No comments:

Post a Comment