Monday, September 9, 2019

Paul Castellano - The Dramas Begin

Apostle Paul Castellano Intro

https://dbachakazuku.blogspot.com/2019/07/didnt-no-or-didnt-care.html?m=1
Great Stuff - Music - Videos -
Movies and Real Reports
Not TMZ = Trivia Magazine


                         John 10:30 New International Version (NIV)

30 I and the Father are one.”

1 Corinthians 11:3 New International Version (NIV)

But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man,[a] and the head of Christ is God.


Matthew 3:13-15 New International Version (NIV)

The Baptism of Jesus

13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”


15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.

Romans 9:29 New International Version (NIV)

29 It is just as Isaiah said previously:


“Unless the Lord Almighty
    had left us descendants,
we would have become like Sodom,
    we would have been like Gomorrah.”[a]

Philippians 3:2 New International Version (NIV)



Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh.


The Apostle – The Baptism Open Scenes Acts 1 & 2
The Integration of 5 July 1989



ACT 1
FADE IN:
INT. A SMALL PUB — DAY
PAUL WALKS INTO THE PUB, AND HE NOTICED A FEW MEN, THERE WAS ONE BEHIND THE BAR, THREE AT THE OTHER END OF THE BAR AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE.  HE NOTICE ESPECIALLY ONE MAN WHO WAS AT THE END OF THE BAR TO HIS LEFT, HE HAD A GUN WITH A SILENCER.
PAUL CASTELLANO
What are you going to do?  Are you going to kill me?
Paul repeats this over and over until the man in the middle tells the man with the silencer.
JOHN GOTTI
No Paul nobody is going to kill you, hey, put the gun away.  Paul the bartender has something for you to drink.
PAUL CASTELLANO
I just got out of detoxification, I don’t drink anymore.
JOHN GOTTI
It’s not alcohol, it is truth serum.
RUSSELL
(Yelled out)
Didn’t the man say drink the damn shit, so drink it?
Paul drank the truth serum.
PAUL CASTELLANO
Damn the shit was nasty.
Then like a scene out of mission impossible, the man in the middle pulled off a mask.
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
I know you?
JOHN GOTTI
What’s my name?
PAUL CASTELLANO
John Gotti?
Everyone started laughing.
JOHN GOTTI
How did you know my name?
PAUL CASTELLANO
I saw you in the Newspaper.
NEXT THING I KNEW I WAS SITTING DOWN AND IT SEEMED AS IF John Gotti HAD A GUN TO HIS HEAD
JOHN GOTTI
Paul I was disloyal, if you tell me to pull the trigger I will do it.
PAUL THOUGHT THE GUN WAS POINTED AT John Gotti’S HEAD, BUT, IT WAS HIM HOLDING A GUN TO HIS OWN HEAD, IF HE TELLS John Gotti TO PULL THE TRIGGER IT COULD END PAUL’S LIFE.

Later in the Screenplay

INT. IN THE APARTMENT. — DAY
BLOND
You don’t love your nephews?
FRANK PAUL JONES
Yes, I love them.
BLOND
So why are you crying?  Hold these boys!
She put my nephews in my arms.
BLOND (CONT’D)
Say Cheese!
FRANK PAUL JONES
(Yelled)
Cheese!
My mother took a picture of us together, and whenever I saw that picture I remembered that day.
EXT. OUTSIDE AT A SECRET MEETING BETWEEN BILLY AND SKIP WHO WERE COUSINS. — DAY
Billy put together a secret plot to poison Blond who was Frank Paul Jones mother, at a card game Skip mother was holding that weekend.
BILLY
Skip here is the stuff I want you to put into Mrs. Blond’s drink, I will  teach Paul’s ass a lesson, by taking the most important person to him away.
SKIP
Billy man this is murder, supposed they find out it was us?
BILLY
Skip have some faith in me, I know what I am doing, and nobody will ever figure this out.
SKIP
Billy man if they ever find out we are dead man.
BILLY
Just do what the hell I told you to do, nobody will ever put two and two together, they will just think it was because she has high blood pressure that she got sick and died.
SKIP
All right I will put this stuff in one of her drinks.  But can you tell me why you want to hurt Paul; is it because of the cut he gave you?
BILLY
No it has nothing to do with that.  Not many people know, but Paul is a very powerful dude.  His family is connected and he thinks this world is his, but he will have a rude awakening.
SKIP
I will do this for you, but you owe me one Billy.
BILLY
I will look out for you if you do this for me.
FRANK PAUL JONES (V.O.)
Billy was about 15 years old when he plotted against me and my mother, and Skip was just a little kid like me at about 11 years old.  He had no idea what he was really getting himself into.  But, Billy was right nobody knew it was him.  Billy worked at a Candy Store that was a front for selling heroin.
INT. AT MY FAMILY’S APARTMENT — NIGHT
My mother Blond makes arrangements with one of my older sisters Lujuana, to look after me and my little sister Ella, while she was at the card game at the Jackson’s residence.
BLOND
Lujuana if you need me for anything, here is the phone number to call.  Paul and Ella can eat cereal for breakfast.
LUJUANA
Ma!  About what time will you come back home?
BLOND
I will be back tomorrow; I will be there all night.  And, when I get home I will not want to be bothered because I will be tired from being up all night.  So I want you to feed them in the morning!
LUJUANA
Can I have company to play cards or something while you are gone?
BLOND
You can have company, but I don’t want them in here too late, after 12 midnight they have to leave.  Do you understand me Lujuana?
LUJUANA
Yes ma!
INT. AT THE JACKSON’S RESIDENCE — NIGHT
Adults gambling at a friendly card game.  They got together almost every weekend, my mother and her best friend Mrs. Virgie usually held a lot of the games, but this weekend it was Mrs. Jackson’s turn.  She had no idea of what was about to happen.
SKIP
Mrs. Blond you need another drink, you are out?
BLOND
Boy what in the hell are you still doing up, you need to go to bed.
MRS. JACKSON
Skip what are you doing up talking to grown folks, go the hell to bed.
SKIP
Yes Mother, Mrs. Blond you want me to get you something before I leave to go to bed?
BLOND
Here boy take my glass and tell your daddy to refill it.
SKIP
Yes Mrs. Blond!
Skip was thinking to himself, I have this one change to do what Billy told me to do and he added the poison to my mother’s drink.  The poison would take time to take effect and the more my mother drank the worst the effect would be on her.
SKIP (CONT’D)
Here Mrs. Blond, I have to go to bed.
BLOND
Here Skip, take this dollar, maybe you might bring me some luck!
SKIP
Good Night!
MRS. VIRGIE
Skip what happened to my drink?
MRS. JACKSON
Boy get your ass to bed.
SKIP
I have to go to bed Mrs. Virgie.
MRS. VIRGIE
Good Night boy!
INT. BACK AT MY APARTMENT THE NEXT NIGHT. — NIGHT
The poison took about a day to fully kick in; this is why nobody suspected foul play.  Billy had this figured out to the finest detail.  They played cards all night Saturday, and while she was resting up Sunday night into Monday morning, she had a serious stroke.  Frank Clark Jones my Step-Father noticed something was wrong.
FRANK CLARK JONES
Blond, Blond, what the hell is going on?  Blond!  Blond!  I’ll be damn!  I will call the Hospital.
Frank Clark Jones called for an emergency and the Paramedics showed up.  I thought I was dreaming when they carried her out on a stretcher.  What I saw was everything upside down, I didn’t want to believe what I saw and I was in denial.
INT. IN MY APARTMENT THE NEXT MORNING. — DAY
I woke up as usual to go to school and my sister Lujuana was home with me, I don’t remember seeing Ella, but she was too young to know what was going on.
LUJUANA
You have to get dress for school Paul.
FRANK PAUL JONES
Where is ma?
LUJUANA
She had to go to the hospital and daddy went with her.
At this point I knew it wasn’t a dream and my mother was carried out by Paramedics to the hospital in an emergency.  So I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror.
FRANK PAUL JONES
(Yelled)
I hate you God, I hate you.
I started crying uncontrollably, and continued to curse God.  I started to bang my head against the mirror until it cracked.
FRANK PAUL JONES (CONT’D)
I hate you God, why!  Why!
Lujuana heard the noise coming out of the bathroom and came to my rescue, and she hugged me, trying to reassure me that everything would be all right while she was holding me.
FRANK PAUL JONES (CONT’D)
I hate you God, I hate you!
I continued to cry and she was going to keep me home, but it was decided I was to go to school
LUJUANA
You don’t have to go to school if you don’t want to!  But there is nothing you can do but hope and pray.
FRANK PAUL JONES
I hate God!
From this day on for many years I could not express my emotions fully, they say I became apathetic.



M.I.B. Security Task Force



Setup My Florida Corporation, INC. accounts

Effective 1 Feb. 2019 – 60 ABC

  1. All purchases o
  2. Using the EBT Food option is to be accepted at
  3. Save A Lot
  4. 7/11 Stores
  5. CITGO, EXXON, GULF, CHEVRON and Mobile gas pumps, wherefore, EBT Food option is non taxable.
  6. EBT Cash options is to be used to pay utility bills and other retail type purchases.  The stipend amounts may vary from Locale to Locale.
  7. Payable are, high speed Internet, gas, electric and water treatments and maintenance fees.
  8. Absolutely no cash is to be accepted at the gas pumps, Save A Lot or 7/11 retail stores Nationwide.  More business owned by Jesus Christ, INC., are to be added.
  9. Department of Labor – The Right to Work is the right to eat?  The Right to Work Law is Constitutional and Labor Unions are unconstitutional.  Simply without further consideration, all person who have Union Citizenship during current state if Union are, DOD, WAC, MAC or Dependent and all under the command of G.O.T.A. Executive Authority will not be second optioned by Labor Extortions and corruption tactics.  Wherefore. Labor law is the law, wherefore, to pay someone abide by the law is extortion.
  10. Every person in this Union employed at any capacity
  11. Gen. Bill Clinton is to present a comprehensive plan before the Assembly in Macon, GA during the One World Government Assembly in March 60-61 ABC
  12. The new fiscal year begins in 21 March 61 ABC and ends on 20 March 62 ABC = After the Birth of Christ in 1959.

Setup to the a. Florida Corporation, INC. Master Account to receive from the b. Pay Pal Accounts – Then each member of the Union gets a c. Pay Pal Net spent Account to be used for discretionary spending – with reasonable limits to prevent fraud. Z3, 000 purchase and Z500 cash per day – d. Union members can redirect for future purchase larger than daily limits – Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Wachovia. And purchase Food Stamps – Universal Currency for food.

DBA is where access to Depository blogs is linked:
The Queendom Blog for e-commerce was redirected to www.nationalcommunitunetowrk.org
Change Queendom to Network extension to allow links from Queendom to Network.
Blue Host Paid up Web Addresses no operational and paid for, beginning at current date due to know services not due by my neglect.
www.Autoword.org I own. This is the authorized autobiography, ending slander and libel – Links to FBI Vault.
ASCAP – Links to Bank here – Pay Pal Account

Plus: Needs to be developed
ASCAP sales are from the being the Depository
E-Commerce – Zulu Hood

Blogger Video to Audio support

The 6 Best Video File Formats and What They're Best For:
Sony Acid – Exports or Render As: AVI = Music Choice Type Music and image display.

Description

Music Choice is an American company which produces music programming and music-related content for digital cable television, mobile phone and cable modem users. Wikipedia
Verizon FiOSChannels 1799–1899
DirecTVChannels 801-886
Broadcast areaNationwide
CEODavid Del Beccaro (1987–)
A Lie:
SHUT DOWN MUSIC CHOICE IMMEDIATELLY

ASCAP - Class Action - Copyrights infringements

+ FCC Violations = each home = Transmissions times the amount of accounts
Example: 10 watts per household time one million = 10 million watts transmission without FCC Radio transmission authorities.

Owned by
Iheart Media and Entertainment is the owner: Music Choice LLC unconstitutional & unlawful (ComcastCox CommunicationsCharter CommunicationsMicrosoftMotorola/ArrisSony Corporation of America)

  • AVI (audio video interleave) and WMV (Windows media video) ...
  • MOV and QT (Quicktime formats) ...
  • MKV (matroska format) ...
  • MP4. ...
  • AVCHD (advanced video coding, high definition) ...
  • FLV and SWF (Flash formats)

Propellerhead Reason Series

Propellerhead Reason Essentials Series

Propellerhead Reason Intro Series

Propellerhead Reason Lite Series

Cubase Pro 8User manuals

Quick Start Guide

 PDF

Operation Manual

 PDF

Plug-in Reference

 PDF

MIDI Devices

 PDF

Groove Agent SE

 PDF

HALion Sonic SE

 PDF

Remote Control Devices

 PDF


The Native Instruments Community – Where Users share INFO
IK Multimedia Forum
All DAVW Webs have communities where people share. Now the big question is about Acid Pro 8 64 bits. This will begin to be the big conversations for Acid Users.


No comments:


No comments:

Post a Comment