Monday, September 23, 2019

Alert Alert Move Now - The Dope Kingpin is the Anti Christ

DOJ ID #3704895
Placed on display at
Safe House S-1 they have been forwarded
The Reverend - who all reverence go to.
I AM the Church - crimes within 1,000
Feet of a church twice the penalty

I and the Father are one.
Everything I say has been witnessed by two An indictment requirement fulfilled
I and my children are hate crimes victims and part of a protected group
Twice the penalty
Crimes of talking shit to me
Assault time 4 the penalty
Touch me battery
Talk shit and touch
Assualt and battery
Time 4 the sentencing 
Guidelines 

Move all non
DOJ 3704895
Out of safehouse
Into Econo Hotel

Send in the law now
To the Ramada Hotel
At 640 Broad Street
David Smith is
Frank White
He moved in on
Augusta, GA
Took over Jones Street and
Broad Street before it was
Sanctioned.
GOTA

More soon


Smooth Gangster & Daddy P Breaking News


Under Cover
Brig. Gen. B. Garrett - G.O.T.A.
100 Centre St. Manhattan
Mitchell Smith fabrication and fraudulently claim to be G.O.T.A.
Jesus Christ® to commit Rev. Frank Paul Jones - Messiah to New York Metropolitan Hospital where both ended up committed to be killed.
Dr. Greenberg G.O.T.A. 2nd grade teacher, Mr. Greenberg, said he he was condemed do to sex change and both made it out alive.
This connected the SLA.
Oral Brennan is Mitchell Smith.
G.O.T.A. determined
Due to the concerns of the security of the whole East Coast with Nitrogen bomb on University of Augusta and the many members of the GAY Mob
At Safe House SAA - 1
Suggest
1. Evacuation of safehouse of all mortality and the City of Augusta

This bomb can take out the whole East Coast if not defused.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_Insurance_Portability_and_Accountability_Act
HIPPA is a privacy legislation dealing issues of records, be it electronic... Due process..., Self incremination and is meant as a protection and extension for the Human Being and is a human right and not a means of regulatory restainment or device or control legislation to separate or regulate the user but as a means to emancipate and insure privacy as required and not as a tool to suppress the human rights of a person not subject to a criminal investigation but as a means of the prevention of self incrimation.

And again it is a human right and not an animal right or right to those not considered human by nature.
Phil:3:2
And if such person is subject to
Field Order 15 and/ Real ID Act, it is not applicable in there defense and is certainly not an excuse to separate a Union who are all members of the same hate crimes and Protected Group, in fact to use of such legislation in such a case is merely a decisive tactic and a Hate Crime in it self.

GOTA
Constitutional Decree DOE-Art-441-Y


The Dope Kingpin is 

The-foundation-of-rico-act-investigation & Barrack Obama

the Anti-Christ
Because the Dope Game is the Death Game.

The + Daddy P stuff


the-basis-of-an-annulment
Click Above for Audio Presentation

Brought to you by 
Paul Castellano Studio
Alicia Eva Ent. version Mp3


Due-G - the term for brown dope, so potent it must be cut scientically 100 times to become Blue Magic.

Frank Lucas is known to put Blue Magic on the streets. If step on twice, the American Gangster is was said to be called Red Magic. This was put out by Top Cop Nicky Barnes, because there was no cure to heroin addiction. And addicts would wake up sick and had to steal due to the need for a fix.

When I came back from Germany in 1977 in July, I had 5 stars. OK.

David Smith would package me about 24 domes of brown dope, because I wanted to make $100 per day. Id go to the 40th side of 10th after coming in on the 7 train, sniffer dogs would Cross my path and I did not care.

I would go the the building on the 40th side of 10th Street, where you could see Babes and from 11 AM to 12 noon, sell 20 dimes and give Stanley Alston the residual of 3 or 4.

I sold Cocaine too. Id buy in Harlem and it would be 80% pink cocaine and I was sniffing up the profits.
See I was rich, so they sold me like $200 or $300 worth per $50. I did not know, I was giving this shit away
 Selling $25 step on once.

One day an under cover I knew as Cinthea Taylor brother rolled up on me.  Brother let me get two of those dimes and a couple of those $50s, then revealed he was the police.
He told me, people will kill for this dope brother. I thought back in the days Stanley would steal my TV and I'd have to pay the dope dealers $10 to get it back. Yeah, you right, fuck selling dope to my people, I will flush these 7 dimes in the toilet, but this cocaine I AM going to sniff fuck that shit man, this cocaine is expensive, the dope I get for $5 and will take the loss. His last words, you do not know the dope game, somebody is using you. He was right, I was putting out 24 x $100 each day in one hour.

The man next day, Paul when you want your package. I said, package?  What package, did I ask for a fucking package, man I  ain't selling  no dope to my people. I saw his face. Ok, you see me and I see you, now what you wanna do
 He drove off, then people started dying from AIDS and all types of shit.
Read the Apostle.

No comments:

Post a Comment