Friday, September 27, 2019

Georgia infected Moschino Virus 2019

Breaking News
by-jesus-christ-save-the-world-the-smooth-gangster-paul-castellano

https://www.guidestar.org/search

A Statement from Jesus Christ®
I requeted a library card after my laptop screen was busted intentionally, was told no, prove you have an address in Georgia.

I requested emergency food stamps and cash assistance, told no, you get Social security - I get early retirement at less than 1,000 per month, prove your cost of shelter cost.

While everyone got paid yesterday, I got to wait until the third or hopefully the 1st I get my money as soon as it is released by Social security.

I decided to end Social security for
Homeland Security Protection
Still I AM broke
Said the FDIC is insolvent and the quarter coin is worth 4 to 9 dollars so I will price the .25, .50 and one dollar coins as $3, $5 and $10 to legitimized the USD and Augusta gave their ass to kiss. Now I AM the blame for the state of the world?
You reap what you sow. I had no place to rest my head since 2009 and no love from not one of my Queendom Queens in the last 5 years as they wore held hostage for a random as I too was placed in detention without reason or conviction held by remand of the court on invalid accusations in mesdimeaner court, in my whole life I never even had a new car and never been in one Ritz Carlton or Marriott International and I own them all.
Now they by force say fix it?
Now I must fix what I did not break?
What on it!!!

The screenplay the Apostle is the Baptism of Jesus Christ.

Queendom Sister Q.Q. Tyra
On Top of Things
Brought to you by
Paul Castellano Studio Pro.
Experience The PCS Pro. Be a Power User
Breaking News disease out of Control


With the State Florida already facing a disaster - and yesterday they tried to kidnap the Lord again - after he received a mystery call from
Ella E. Williams who Rob him out
Of control an EMS + Armored car was
Waiting to nab him again
After being kidnapped over 54 times
Since 2009
And from Johnson and Johnson 


New Product Line Fortified with ZIKA
Keeps the Serpents away.

ZIKA means Zionist Islamic Killer Abstract and is said to be love potion for the Zulu but death for a Serpect and the ZIKA Moschino an act of mother nature - scientist say when 80% of the world became sterilzed by nature can ZIKA - due to requirement of procreation to increase the population
For the 1st law of nature is
Self Preservation
Meanwhile in Augusta again the Lord is eating in soup kitchens, sleeping in shelters and still fighting for the right to have a Library card as it is made into a Federal case.
  • west-nile-human-infection-confirmed-

  • This was in Augusta 2019
  • People were told they was safe,
  • Uplike ZIKA. Now it has spread throughout the State of Georgia, as people begin to drop like flies.
With the state under military blockade
And the Union Military Forces in full alert as troops are at war worldwide.

As people in Augusta are told stay in doors after 7 pm states Union Wide say I am willing to send disaster relief but until there is a real explaination of how just 6 weeks ago the scientific community say don't worry to now Georgia is infected. Please explain.


All I can say is help is on they way.



No comments:

Post a Comment