Saturday, August 29, 2020

Who is John the Baptist?

LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR

THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.

 
06 06 52
FBI Vault

Cameron Studios
FBI Vault

INTEL SUGGEST the Egeria books are at the
Union Congressional Church and Rob Jay is
Spiking the Food and Charles Crawley is on the scene too. They are trying to flag God's children INTEL SUGGEST
Empire on FOX Terrence Howard
Meet the Real Rene Elizondo II
They change up like Velcro Face attachments
Hi Oral.  How ya doing Ape.

1968 this movie was released

I went to the moon in 1969
On Sonny and Cher
I own NASA ORG





The Falling Wannabe Angal Michael.








Germany 1983-84
This took place while I was in Germany, bka

The Rev. Jesse Jackson was running a bid for the White House.

Chapter one who died to make Peter the Pope?  Jesse Jackson.
He was raised after I came from Germany.

Chap one makes clear the letter was not from John but to him. But it was to the one standing behind me. John J. Gotti.


The Apostolic Church of Peter, answers to the King of England. 

The alleged Muhammad Ali is Clint Eastwood.

John J. Gotti is the gate keeper at the DOC.

The Tax collector is who?  Ceaser.  The Tax collector is the evil one.


Who took the kilo from him?  Frankie aka Jahon bla Calvin Gibbs?

Who is the Deacon? Joe Hardy is Frank Lucas.


Now everybody got a key but me.

Gen:3:5

Tatyana Jada born in September of 1966

LaTonya Damita born in May of 1967


Both where already born when I recorded, I'll be there.

Had you just call my name.

Jesus Christ

Janet Jackson married to Rene Elizondo?
LaTonya became Janet Jackson and as a result was very will known and became the purse and the target.

Will and El L were conceived in 1977 I was doing a tour in Germany and there was also BKA Angela Davis soul sister number one
1. The WAC. 2. Those fine ass Red Bone War Babies. I AM Fresh Prince. Tatyana knew this and was raised Zulu.

I AM J.J the Star of the show

Latonya did not know this.


Who Is Ashley and Kelly
Ashley was Consummated at 13 and 4 days
In Brentwood or Long Island. Ray J. Said why are we having her birthday 4 days late.


there is no Ali and Arie Jacqueline my old love Gatlin says I AM very hygienic at Marcy/Hart - then her come up was $250G to leave.


MS. Judith Jackson at SUS her big sister 
Jacqueline was bugged.


The 7 train in the 1970s

Tatyana first major project was at the Silver-Cup Studio, in Long Island City.

She was raised by Charita Jones and in that house was Oral Brennan, who is allegedly
Rene Elizondo II and
Justin Timberlack to name a couple.
John Westley Adams
John Quincy Adams this is Jahon


The mustash is the key. Is he Adolf Hitler?
Professor Adams the Mad Scientist

Is this John Quincy Adams? He said he rather be dead then be married to Adolf Hilter bigimous.



Black BKA Mandingo Ken Norton aka Dr. King is Michael King Jr.
Dead - 14 Jan 2018. They say the Spirit of God, took him out. The Lord is a jealous Lord. Got tired doctor King this a that.

He poisoned Magic Johnson with AIDS
About a year ago his estate destroyed
Los Angeles Law Enforcement looking for him.
Back in the day now Motown started about 1965.
A Raymond Hood staged act?


He is the King of Mary J. Hearts or some shit.
This I thought was Boo Green.
What's going on tell please

What's going on, I need to know...


Whose buses are this?  Tell me. Tell me.

Meanwhile Raymond Hood 
Missing or terminated?

The three that got me started down loser allay where, Oral below, Raymond and Ronald. Now then U have Arnold Hood is



This is Yacob head Arnold Hood.

James DeBarge is Julian Deleon the city manager is Natalie partner in crime.

Rene Elizondo II
The bloodline ended with the Son castrated prior of getting his one shot deal




Yacob the Maker


Yacob the Mad Scientist





Who was behind these notrosities against
Humanity



Now INTEL info required: is Quincy Jahon?

It is said Ronald Delaney was in the Havenhurst Estate before LaTonya arrived there.  



He is Adolf Hitler.



The Apostle in Real Names is the Baptism of
Jesus Christ.

John the Baptist ask Jesus to Baptize him and the Lord refused and instead said I like you to Baptize me. John the Baptist agree.

I did this to fulfill the prophecy
You reap what you sow.

During the crucifixion I said I was thrusty 
In the book of John it tells you why, to fulfill the prophecy. The gave me suforic acid? Vinegar? Now they say I AM not doing my job? The fulfilling of prophecy, you reap what you sow. The prophecy is what you did to me...the Judgment is you judge you be judged

I AM not you keeper.


Who is Pretty Tony. Not Daddy P.
























No comments:

Post a Comment