Saturday, August 1, 2020

Major Union updated

The Reverend Frank Paul Jones - Messiah
Is M.J.J. Trademark and is Morris Day and the Time Band

LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR

THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.

 


Read and/or listen to
1. The Apostle Screenplay is the Baptism of Jesus Christ
Written in the aftermath as a revelation revealed in 2002

2. Everybody has Demons 
Written as a prophecy in 2005
Now living in the last pages.

Lt. Gen. Victor Fleming
On the Jesus Christ ® Fleet





The Green Hornet in 1967


Enter the Dragon 1973


Good fight?

How old was when I kicked his ass in less
Than 10 seconds flat?


Smooth Criminal or Smooth Gangster


This is the inside of the Tokyo Loft
On the other side of San Pedro
Off Compton Condo from Skid Row
Below is on Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles Veterans Administration Building


People dying from common diseases and dirty water

2020 and God has no gas, electricity of incoming water.
The hated God so bad the cutoff his electricity
Result the electric water heater stopped working
Result the water meter stopped working
Result 


The Blue House of God is the grid


If you don't work you don't eat.


The Whistle blower program
Tell me about it.

DOJ ID #3704895
Contact Locale COP for info


was given Custody of all my children and then they were placed
Into the Witness Program.

There is no witness protection program
Dismantled and for this reason I cannot see them or touch them
They must do as they are told.


The Children of God are classified as hate crimes victims
And are members of a protected group





Important Notices

The Bellow agencies replaced by
Homeland Security Protection Administration

1 the Witness Protection Program
2. The Secret Service
3. The Supreme Court Police
4. The DEA

All about are dismantled


USO Control Center in Sebring Detention

The Water Treatment Authority is
Union Tier of Government

USO Fort Polk EM Club
And always the bass player in Janet Jackson Projects is Terry Lewis in the

 Jam and Lewis Productions
USO Tour Germany 1984
I guess Janet Jackson my
Number thief can try a Patti Hurst
Rich Bitch crazy act!
City Manager Julian Delian
As Shawanda Adams
The 38th Amendment
Oh, I forgot Mental illness unconstitutional
Executive Authority GOTA without Limitations

The phone in my hand is how they robbed the Queendom of Jesus Paul Messiah
The National Community Network, INC.
Dale Williams Jr. Got out of Detention and needed to make some phone calls
I just got another phone and gave the SafeLink I asked to get it back
He said he gave it to Shawanda
She/he he he-he said she threw it in the lake
1 Central Park Suite 34-A
LaTonya hated me without reason so bad she gave my keys to Oral
And the maintenance agreement was in the name
Janet Damita Jones
I got to Malibu just in time as her and Oral
Was arms and arms and when I arrive he threw something in her eyes to blind her and he and his staped down boys ran out.


Witness Protection Administration was dismantled for being unconstitutional
Who is Witness Protection the GAY Mob
FBI Vault the FBI from them is
Full blooded Italian
See files?


The Whistle blower

All the time I was crying out I love you Janet
She was snitching me out the GAY Mob
She told them everything that I AM Paul Castellano
As in Apostle Paul Castellano from
Castellemare del golfo Sicily


The Apostle Paul is Jesus Christ
Is Chaka Zulu the King of the Hebrews

I was blackballed without being invited
Because I refused the sell heroin

Egeria Jordan is Oprah Winfrey


All about Rene Elizondo the
Transvestite

This is LaToya Man Jahon
Got shot in the temple trying kill Jesus Christ ®
And robbed me too.

Shawanda Adams is James DeBarge and Muhammad Ali
RN 1814 or Rene Elizondo was born in 1814?
Janet says nobody knows James DeBarge?  Really
This is the bitch that was standing over Zula with a belt as she was crying asking
Why I crying.
I said because your crazy ass is standing over her with a belt.
Had she said the the transition would have been I give you something to cry about
Had she lied Post ordained and fuck it see the custody issues?

Take Fort Will
The Union Forces Strategic Command and Special apps training facility

Jesus Christ, INC
Awarded $10 Trillion Blue Dough
And hates crimes protection and funding
To relocated
Jesus Christ, INC

Trivia

Who is Mathew Knowles Shawanda Adams

Who is James DeBarge Shawanda Adams
As Beyonce says, I got to do as I AM told?




Shawanda Adams got all the birches

In Effect without notice
War Powers executive Authority
GOTA
Public Schools not appropriated
Until a reality based curriculum is approved
The Homeland Security Protection Administration
Approved Security concerns at these
Baby sitting shops of stupid learning is
Fixed

Eva your Zulu Tramps Inheritance
It will safe for You'll there
I don't gamble - Fair deal?

Clean it up for them Union has to
Clean it up from time to time
Because not what it attracts
On the east and west coast

Keep the Red October under surveillance
Blackade Florida both East and West
And near the Cancun Mexico waters
The Jesus Christ ® Fleet Location

Authorized on Interlocale roads

And in hot Pursuit

Tourism unauthorized movements may
Require working papers

The Macon City Marriott
Across the State the
Use to be State Attorney Building
And to the right the
Union Assembly Building
The First week of  Nov.
GOTA Speaks






No comments:

Post a Comment