Sunday, August 23, 2020

Jesus Christ ® v. The GAY Mob (DOD WAC MAC) Inductions

 Capstone Zulu Save the World

LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR

THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.

 

The 300 will bare only girls

Not one of them accepted my invitation

Expired


The plan was

1. Oral Brennan break into my house. But I was near the double door and heard him.

2. Change the locks on my doors and lock me out so the repitali half man half woman Dildo dike crew could move it.

3. Claim rights and keep me away from my home. The 90% possession rule.

4. The remodel my house into Dildo dike Repitali Orgy Solomon's house of useless dike repitali birches.

5.the the GAY Mob word is Capstone Zulu the Punk Ass wanna be. He don't know me.

When all I needed was a fucking ATM or a car ride.




And I AM to keep only one set of twins each in no specific order.


Intel suggest

Helena is Maria Theresa

Her twin Claudia and there is no

Haliana.

WAC Commander

Col. Hillary aka Soul Sister

Number one Angela Davis.



Subject to major living standards upgrades

Off shore Q.S. Basic Training and Job 

Assignment
Enlisted rank
Officer Rank insignia

Dining on Aircraft carriers
The Chow line - Often a Post like
Fort Polk has to feed over 15,000 to 20,000
3 times per day

Basic clothing issue
By Sport Authority and Logistics and Supplies.

Basic self Defense Tactics


Converting job Skills to a
Military Occupational Speciality MOS


Deployment for job assignment
CSM WOODROW GERONIMO WILL
GET THEM THERE SAFELY


Physical exams

This may be bullshit but Union has already performed testicles implantation of several Princes. Human Spirit you have something to hope for. Please Keep the faith.

CSM DANTE JOHNSON PLACE ON R&R DEBRIEFING UNFIT FOR DUTY

VICTOR FLEMING ARRESTED FOR TREASON AND SEND HIM TO SPY INTERROGATION CAMP. NOBODY KNOW BAY.

CSM VERN FLEMING STRATEGIC COMMAND FOR THE Jesus Christ exit plan.

1st Sergeant Mitchell Watson 

1st Sergeant Carl Alston

COP on GOTA detail roving.

1st Reed Hutchinson USO Tour Security of Q.S.

Col. Douglas Jones Strategic Command INTEL and Advance Party Detail

FIST follows GOTA both front behind and close by. Plot the coordinates to turn the Territories of Florida and the 13 states of the Israelites to the Red Sea.

My guys are tired and I have been nonstop war to battling to war zone since Paul's Journey begun in October 2014.

My human troops eliminated over 9 billion enemy combatants and members of their alliances. And these place called Armageddon is a predictor environment and to fight door to door would destroy the moral health and mindset of my troops and would stagnate the process of repopulation.


So be it.  Do not be concerned of what you may have to leave behind.  It will all be under the waters of the sea of death.

"So help me God"

Jesus Christ


GOTA.

The Question of Law.

Sequestration to for the purpose of Litigation

The Annulment of Article 6 of the USCUG

War Powers

Executive Authority without Limitations

Declaration of Lawlessness Territories or LOCALE

No banking system and FDIC not constitutional 

The repeal of the Glass Steagell ACT

Are you telling me you are going to force Jesus Christ, INC

Into administrave Dissolution

Then confiscate not only my properties but the name

Of God - for profit.

Then litigate on the reestablishment of the FDIC.

To pay me restitution for a debt already closed

And at the same time run this Union

By the use of a Paramilitary Militia owned by a foreign Government

What is the duty of every member of this Union

Overthrown by a Foreign Paramilitary Militia.

The bear arms against them.

This is not a right but the duty of every member of this Union.

Jesus Christ ®


GOTA












No comments:

Post a Comment