Sunday, August 23, 2020

Jesus Christ Real Talk

LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR

THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.

 








There is no President Trump.  I AM Trump Towers and there is no Barack Obama President. What he did is divide you and confused you. And have my entities on mythology television running game and making believe shit like Trivia television is real. 

See Hank's or whatever they call him today?

The Gong Show

The same guy?  But you call shit like the National Enquire Journalism?


War Propaganda is constitutional, meaning since I plan to not just batter your ass but kill you, I may as well assault you first.

But slander and Libel is illegal without War Powers and all this crazy shit you been hearing about me and me as business names is not lawful.  But see it was a sneak attack

 But know I know so now it's time to throw down.

Slander and Libel can and in many cases will be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

Meaning "I and the Father are One"

God is Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu

The Father is the Word of God. The Spirit of God. Who I named Jesus Christ.


To try and kill me, will not be forgiven

You are trying to take away my Spirit.  My Intelligence and make me out to be one dumb motherfucker?

 I AM not broke the GAY Mob are the broke one's and you must stop being fooled by their bullshit


To: the Children of Jesus Christ.

1. All my children born since post Messiah plus beginning with Maria Theresa are born with a twin.

2. My blood Type is AB+ = AB + AB

3. All my children have AB blood type.

4. Every twin has the same DNA also.

5. Everybody has different finger prints.

6. Everybody has different IRIS scan.

This is how you know you are a child of the only Living God and how you know your twin and how you have a individual identification.


No comments:

Post a Comment