Saturday, August 15, 2020

Family Matrix and Transportation


Billy Preston - stage photograph is Taylor
See Cynthia Taylor is Marcia
Marcilas was a Bedford in Ravonwood
Everytime Taylor who is Willie Bo  - he is the one who went to Cambodia
Shopped at METS Supermarket on 40th AVE - he say send Dante
Who comes back two hours later and then I'd have pay Taylor for the food Dante are.
And He got to see Chanta Moore Routines and shit.

They named an album Famiale

Will Bo and Arna Boo was supposed to be up on Famial

when I read the Templer Knights with you on the way to Florida and the one thing you understand or remembered
The Illuminati teaches good is evil and evil is good?  If you believe this you will believe it alright to do wrong.

 the Turning Point. Ray J. Look into your eyes. It was the beginning of sad and frightening times.  My sad photo was in my green short. I guess this was when the family became broken as Blond all all believe died or was soon to go.  Look into your eyes. Because I raised you on the precepts a man should never cry.  Now I do and it makes me feel better. 

MJJ Trademark


Marciela is the dancer who kept the Aalyiah projects alive, she can do it all

And Chanta Moore is the one who became really big in France, she came behind

Josephine Baker is Tina Turner.

Josephine Baker her mother is also Tina Turner. Both twins of Capstone Zulu is

MJJ Trademark

Exhale by Whitney Elizabeth


The Family Matrix - Whitney Elizabeth Jones travelled with the 1997 Michael Jackson tours.  Gail is Chaka Chan is Chaka Chan in proper pronouncations.

Then there is Famile who was known as Johnamay who was said to have died. She allegedly got stabbed. This photo is how she looked. Now how I know these are Josephina Poitilia is see Johnamay I was crazy over. And I know her voice when I hear her.

Once again I feel crazy in love and started hitting her, because I remember her as a kid so to speak and talking about fine. But she smoked crack over and over and it hurt me deep inside. So we use to have great conversation and she started saying, Paul, Paul, why you keep hitting me and I cried, I can't take it, why you always smoking crack?

But throughout the years like a shadow she was in places to watch my back. And I be sad.

Few people know she costared the Thriller - LaTonya - Janet Jackson was sick.

This I think was when Jermaine introduced her, I AM Jermaine Jackson the bass player and Michael Jackson the lead singer. But little do people know


                                                      Paul Jackson is the Jackson 5

I can talk to you no more, I can't take it...she knew she called not be with me like that. But I know her voice and the voice of Chaka Chan. I'd call her Sharon. I saw her recently and say her with crack in her hand and said hi. And to myself I said there she is with crack again. She did not respond but I heard her voice, but Whitney Elizabeth is the singer Whitney Houston

Clothing in suitcases

Healthcare stuff

Food on the table for munches


Food shot number 1


The diced precooked chicken needs to be frozen or cooked today still cold

The two packs of cold cuts are still kinda frozen. Need to make them into sandwiches


Another angle on the food needing to be put on ice in route.


3 ADM Desk tops

3 Laptops grimy busted my screen on the C5

Got the PCS Beta Laptop with Media Edition which is an ADM and another ADM laptop


Audio and Video software


Studio stuff like the Edorol Midi

Laser printer about 6+ ink jet printers.


More..

No comments:

Post a Comment