Wednesday, August 12, 2020

I Rest My Case

Capstone and The Family Zulu as the Beatles

LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR

THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.

 

Major concerns

INTEL SUGGEST this place called Armageddon

Can become the real Vietnam and be a cesspool

If corrections are not made and fast.

1  high Voltage electro magnitic induction power lines

2. Sink holes are caused by gas line explosion and must Jones have

Gas lines going into their homes

3. Arcenic posioning in the water.

The British Invasion expressed in Music and songs.

 I was born with a hand already dealt.

Now listen to the Message and undetstand what is being revealed with the Understanding this is the Only Living God

Chaka Zulu and the Spirit of God Jesus Christ the Messiah are One and the Spirit has become one in the Flesh and do not define God by his revelation of GOD.

Hon. Elijah Muhammad teaches was actually deliverer
Apostle Paul Castellano is the King of the Hebrews
Is Chaka Zulu
Zulu Zulu + Asia Zulu are the Hebrews
The message was delivered in enemy Territories
Read: Gen:49:2 and Make:1:1-3
Both sides against the middle.

I noticed a glitch towards the middle and you can hear the speech is using FX.

Octave and pitch conversion
If I remember King was being told he does not under the fulfilling of prophecy
Comment and tell me about.it.
And see how they treated.me...as I cried out...please, please oh, please comeback to me
Who was I calling?
Now understand the times of the teachings of Hon. Elijah Muhammad

John the Baptist Describes me as the chosen one and tells his peers basically if Jesus Christ is to ever mature
He will be unstoppable
And his plan to prevent this was to divide and conquer
But I did mature
I was there but not in that cage and nobody saw Farrakhan leave this cage

The word was I got to keep it
Moving man the gonna be looking for me
Talking this shit right next to the United Nations?


There was no Vietnam War
Mind Control Drugs
Mind Control CIA projects

The Weapon of War - War Propaganda
But there was no Vietnam War


Now Rambo an American Hero
Now Hollywood Virtually Reality

Now the abstract the Mind is
A diagnosis Mental Illness
Can U read my mind? No you cannot
So how can you observe my mind?
Now everybody is on mental illness meds

Now everybody is mentally for check
Nobody works anymore
Now everybody's goes to prison or is crazy or work in one not some type.of institution
In a crazy house
On in a program
An Ocupied Nation

The British Invasion

No comments:

Post a Comment