Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Executive Authority War Powers

Jesus Christ, INC.  $10 MBD and recovered estimated $34 MBD

LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR

THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.

 
The only way I could prevent Highlands County from total demolition was to place a fence around the whole County making all other construction outhouse.
But due to total dishonor as the Q.S.
Prostitutes all turned against God and without even discussion had a person cut my yard with plans to move in afte I leave rather than sell Daddy a.piece of ass.
All Foundation loot goes to God

Once I leave and condemn this house
The whole County all but the Church of God by Faith goes into Demolition

And funny man oh man
Ray J. Is sucking funky cesspool pussy
Patricia Hilton a stink ads bitch
And calling himself stepping on my tirs?

What is a Redevelopment Area?



Due to Union wide Emergency movement is time sensitive

Do not Snick over

Thank you

No more time for childish games.

Owner of Jesus Christ, INC is Jesus Christ Trademark.

Alert Alert

I cannot move or begin process until all detail is in house

All needed supplies and service external by outside COP.

The Greyhound Dreamliner - Provost

This must go into Effect NOW

Carry on bag and back pack to the Blue House.

Do dry runs using GPS and 360° camera

Google Earth Pro remapping

By military grids

Express payment in Commodity currency
Phone contact will be issued.
Shuttle buses from Highlands County

To Orlando, Tampa and Jacksonville

Lake Wales and Lakeland

COP will load all other properties

The Jesus Christ ® GOTA USO detail in effect NOW

1. J-LO AND Ciara + the two Prince's and Princess's

2. Janet Damita and Elizabeth Alicia

3. Aalyiah and Illysha

4. LaTonya and Tatyana ++

5. Paulzula and Paulasia

Max load 18 to 20

2. Their current locations are to be the quarters of the COP

3. Now the Human Power used to protect all over can be spent at the 

The big U-Haul Truck

Blue House of God

3. Required one full size Provost and one heavy load U-Haul Truck.

The Kingdom of God - 2 by 3 City blocks or

1,200 feet by 1,800 feet and from the two pillers - top and bottom and side to side

45 feet by 45 feet - a perfect Square - wherefore the 1st Floor is 10 feet and the 2nd thru 6 floor is 7 feet and from pillar to pillar is 45 feet the little grass.

(10) + 7 × 5 = 45 feet the Perfect Square is

31 degrees top and bottom and the 26th letter of the phenitic alphabet is Zulu.

DOB = 03-04-1959 and my SSN = 113-52-5383 = 31 to form a perfect Square

Conceived in Sandersville on 27 June 1958

Born on 04 Mar. 1959. Exactly 240 days later.

From Sandersville or via the Garden of Innocence to L I.C. above the Foundation Rock - Figuratively the size of the moon.

Proving I AM the beginning of civilization

Wherefore, it has been scientifically proven

The Foundation Rock took 380 million years to form and the Earth under the Garden of Eden will produce 5.5 million tons of fertilizer per year from the next 300 years.

Furthermore, the Union on the USSCEE or the Fathership is destined to circle the Universe in 220 million years. Meaning the Spirit of God - the Law - The Constitution is 600 million years of Human Intelligence and God the procreator of Humankind is the beginning having no mother or Father.

Prove this?  He is the only human being with AB+ Blood type. AB + AB is AB÷

For he is both the Perternal and Maternal

He?  Yes, he because it is clear he is male wherefore, his testicles is his gender and for God death is not an option.


The SSN is the re issue of FDR and the photograph of Roberto Clemente rookie year number 24 is the Rookie year photograph of

I was never blue black - I AM now as dark as ever.

Willie Mays - I identified myself brother - Now who are you are you for or against the only Living God?

To know it is Paul and think he is just Paul and respect GOTA and say fuck Paul? Is to respect someone you do not know and show no honor to the person you do know?  After it was made perfectly clear Timothy Stands is no more than a common thug?

For this reason I come as the lest of me, because if you did this to me, you done it to somebody who came before me?

How can you know there is a Living God and don't know me?  The Rev. Frank Paul Jones Messiah is Frank Paul Jones of Queensbridge in Long Island City who was raised in

41-03-04 10th Street 2B in 04 and 2E in 03

Current Address in QB is 

41-03-04 10th L.I.C.

Locale 463 - APO 11101

Many of my classmates are my children. But I tell you to understand how I feel is to love everybody and yet not one person cared about you...for anyone cared my condition would not have been what it is, just in the last 9 months, no gas, electricity incoming water, nor a shower in 6 months.

This is why in his own community among his own people is a prophet without Honor.

Is Jesus Christ is Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu

"I and the Father are One."

John:10:30 and 1:CO:11:3 - God is over Christ

I AM Above the Law & if you don't know you really need to ask somebody.


 After review of my sexual activities with the so-called Q.S. I come to accept and realize I was never anymore than a trick to them.  So be 

It.  The Beyonce Story - HIS-STORY - IN HINDSIGHT MY-Story - the Truth - Coming to BET.

GIF Photography 



Who AM I to judge this Servant to another Master?  

Never again.  I AM just the one who lived to tell all about it?

By his self admission he made it clear he is anti-Christ and to judge his actions would not be beneficial to this Union. Instead I can say, he made it clear he is not of God, Union or humanity.

So to those searching and want eternity with God, if you turn away and not look back, you have been emancipated and to those who cannot change and know he is anti-Christ, you are condemned.  But to be his keeper would place the children of God on hold again.


To whom did he make an Oath to?

Intel suggest Barack Obama did not take a proper Oath of Office, wherefore, it is uncertain as to his authority to practice law or commit Treason. Wherefore, his confessions of treasonous act may be interpreted as act of Spying.







.   Entrance to Television Station on Jones St.

Post Martial Law Arrest out of my home without a warrant. Then held at the Gas Station Race Way for about 2 hours.  Then given an Ex Parte saying your mother wants you to be examined.

By the decision of a Panel of justice I can only use cannabis for relaxation and sedation and cannot take psychotic drugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment