Monday, August 10, 2020

GOTA Command Against Tresonist Overthrow

The First Q.S. expected
Internal Security

LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR

THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.

 

🚫
No Serpents Allowed
🚫
Major Serpent Population at the DOC 
Hit them in Locale 31 and 32 all night to clear up Travel Detail Path North and West
GOTA
Territory of Florida no fly Zone
You got to get them all in one place at the same time.
In flight

The Grand Slam
The Territory of Florida - Declared War Zone
No fly Zone
GOTA
The Tampa Bay Harbor

Flight 587 down
Flight 587 shot down by star wars headed to the Dominican Republic
The Zulu Hood

Curfew from 2300 hours until 0500 hours for all Spirits
There will be death in every house tonight?

Crucified at 15
44 years perpetual humiliation
Now they chastised God about if I keep it up they will burn me out

No gas electricity or running water for 9 consecutive months
54 times I was kidnapped

And now the say they will burn me out if and you relayed the message
I'd rather die with honor you are all lying motherfuckers
Burn it ..just do it

F.I.S.T the immortal
Death not an option
No fear - No Death

Fuck all you motherfuckers
Neutron now
Death Before Dishonor
The Gun Train to move the dead

Remove the dead by throwing to the streets
Alert. Alert
Stay in doors tonight
The Commandos

Homeland Security Protection Admin.
Swat Team operations

                Do not hesitate to Neutron

 Lt Gen. Darrell Foster they got 12 hours to get those dogs off my ships and 48 hours to get me and my detail out of here and at this time it seems I will be traveling solo


Prepare to blow them out of the water and blow up where they be meeting and I AM not invited as I beat my fucking meat in the fucking dark daily.


GOTA



Homeland Security Protection Administration front Crews led by
CSM Dante Bush and
CSM Vern Fleming

Get 30 COP and by all means necessary
Get all and mean every nigger on Delaney AVE off these street even if it means by lethal assault.

And there will be a 24 hours Queendom Sisters entry into the Blue House of God
To board my Provost Convey.

The requirements
Every knee shall bow and Every last one of them will confess
I AM the Lord and fully undress upon entry for Gender test.

Limited numbers will be accepted

GOTA

Move all aircraft carriers at least 100 miles off shore


Move my destroyers with 50 miles off shore

Fist preplot targets
Prepare to sink the Territories of Florida and
GOTA included
Meaning there is no excuse for my continued humiliation
Death Before Dishonor

I AM selling to die rather than continue to stew in this shit and I mean what I say

I AM tired.
So be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment