Friday, November 8, 2019

Unworthy of Queendom


So you hide from me because Daddy O said.

Oh, so I never see you and went without a huwoman for 5 years, often with no place to rest my head, because Daddy O said if you help him, I will make you like him?

But now do you have dignity?  If you fear of Satan is greater than your love of God, you are married to Satan and really do not know or want me

Who is really your man?  The one me who had a one night stand and children I do not know?

Or the one you kept in your plans, know my children by first name basis and read about you and him in the news, who knows your phone number and he your hangout spots?

Explain please.  It is true, I was and never really was shit to any of you.

So keep the bigger and give me back my Spirit you unworthy bitches.

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment