Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Message to the Zulu Hood Unionwide

Charity needs Charity
Volunteerism is religion doctrine
state-hwy-27

u-s-route-27-us-27-in-Florida-40-acres-a-mule-mp-3/

the-basis-of-an-annulment


Litigation Prerequisite


1. Acknowledge my rights to Exemption of Taxation. Return my deposit in full today for water.  2. By Friday all property taxes I was forced to pay since moving here in 2009.  
3. Then first issue of discussion my property rights in the S.R.A. beginning with the properties already mentioned.

A. Kelly Herbert
B. Eaton E.L. Roberts
C. The Church of God by Faith
D. The right to clean water, electricity and gas.

This talks can only begin after I get an account of all the members of my Queendom and security without intervention in the Zulu Hood.

To keep things safe the Red October will not sink this County because it will continually be disabled.
It is my option your art of War to procrastinate and negotiate will not be in your favor.  I will send a liaison and you may also. I will told directly to anyone outside my circle.


Message to the Zulu Hood

Understand one cannot steal what he already owns, unless it is with intent to to steal. Meaning if you take something you own from you and do not report it stolen to claim say an insurance settlement no law is broken. Brothers and sisters in Christ must learn to keep things simple. 

I AM concerned about these roads. It is going to be a cold I mean cold day in Hell. I mean if you do not work, you will not eat. I warn you do for self. I do not care if you go and volunteer somewhere, at the College, in the parks, the library, at a Church, at a soup kitchen at a local thrift shop or even take a dead end job in a retailer, load and unload trucks, and I tell you picking up garbage in the street in the morning do a police call daily. 
Now I walk these days, I do not have a car. But I be picking up nails in the streets and this can cause flats on cars. Really?

Just keep it simple one day at a time

You ask me are you a Muslim?  No sir, no I AM not. I AM one in Christ. I tell you when I was in California a brother CRIP told me to tell the world, tell them we are Christians.

Journey 2
The Kingdom of God

Rev. 22: 14-15 For they cannot even see it is coming????

kog-10 kog-9 kog-8 kog-7 kog-6 kog-5 kog-4 kog-3 kog-2 kog-1
THANK YOU JESUS.
ENOUGH SAID

No comments:

Post a Comment