Monday, November 11, 2019

The Natellie Maria T. Sutherland Investigation

The Last Days of Satan
Satan Time Is Up
All I can say is - I was there

The 66 books are the 66 chapter
Of Isaiah. This is what is going on.
What's Going On
Heal the World - make this a better place
A special song about a young person
Who was crucified without reason
And was hated so bad he just wanted
To fly away.
With Diamond Chip Technology
It may be possible

I went to the moon and back
If I leave this time you might get your wish
I probably will not come back

I really, really hate this FUCKING world
Nothing but Anti-Christ
Dogs - Phil:3:2
This was a ducking waste Of time.

Image result for DBA Jesus Christ wordpress maria sutherland
Maria Sutherland, Councilwoman
Term Expires: November 2021 



Introduction to Avon Park Housing Authority they call Privatized.
Maria T. Sutherland showed me this letter.  She gave me back some Pay Pal cards
but kept my P.O. Box key
then I got arrested.  They email was to Danielle an not Ella


Image result for the queendom of jesus paul messiah
John Wesley and Judge Anthony Ritenour? is Muhammad Ali
in my damn home
who you do not see is Paul Catella the news reporter is who?
Inflation is simple

when everything goes up but the currency
is a Penny of Copper or a Nickle of Silver of the gold dime still worth
a few pennies?  But everything else goes up?

THE BIG CON 

The Glass-Steagall Act effectively separated commercial banking from investment banking and created the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, among other things. It was one of the most widely debated legislative initiatives before being signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in June 1933.

THE SOLUTION

Repeal. On November 12, 1999, President Clinton signed the Financial Services Modernization Act that repealed Glass-Steagall. Congress had passed the so-called Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act along party lines, led by a Republican vote in the Senate. ... For that reason, few banks took advantage of the Glass-Steagall repeal.


Please explain how I have 9 cents in the bank and 19 cents in food stamps on my account and is the owner of
Jesus Christ, INC.
Call and explain

Contact my assistants at
The Department of Justice
My ID Number is: 3704895
The D.O.J. contact # 301-589-7350

Hatred seemed to follow me everywhere I go
In Richmond GA
Case #18-381668
Dispatch # 796-821-1080
They tried to kill me at
The Charlie Norwood V.A.M.C.
And bus jacked me too
Connecting Florida to Georgia
Interstate - Union Jurisdiction

In the case of
USA v. Frank Paul Jones
Docket CR-92-684-AAH
Federal Court
Central District of California
Arrested for trespassing onto my home in
Encino, CA


Latonya is Janet Jackson

FBI Files Latonya Jones


Janet Jones
of Rev. Frank Paul Jones and Latonya Jones

D.B.A. Beyonce and Faith and Ciara and 
The Lead Singer of Destiny Child



But she is my daughter and had 6 children from me and your unlawfully obtained blood test shows Janet Damita is my child and at least 2 boys and 2 girls I fathered with her and Latoya D.B.A .Janet Jackson is her paternal parent.
How can you begin to pay for the damages you caused to me and the world?

Understand I was born into this mess, I AM Jesus Christ and Lucky Luciano is The Internal Security
I own the teaches of Hon. Elijah Muhammad
And one last thing read the bible
Johnny Boy asked me to baptize him and the response was no you baptize me to fulfill the prophesy - meaning what?
I never joined this fagot ass shit and what they wanted for me is what they will get.

Galatians 6:7-8 New International Version (NIV)


Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Matthew 12:31-32 New International Version (NIV)

31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
So be it - He did this to himself!!!



Elijah Muhammad

My Conception and birth documented at the FBI
read Elijah Muhammad files 3 and 4 of 20


Florida Not For Profit Corporation
JESUS CHRIST, INC.
Filing Information
N1600000975427-115184910/04/201609/26/2016FLACTIVE
Principal Address
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Mailing Address
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Registered Agent Name & AddressJesus Christ , INC
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Name Changed: 08/31/2019
Officer/Director DetailName & Address

Title P

JONES, FRANK Paul, God
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
Locale 31
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Title S

JONES, JANET D, Q
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Title S

JONES, FRANK Paul, God
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
Locale 31
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Title T

JONES, FRANK Paul, God
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Title Queen of Queens

Jones, Whitney Elizabeth, Queen of Queens
Jesus Christ, INC.
923 S. A. Ave - Order of Zews
Avon Park, FL 33825
Title Queen of Queens

Jones, Onika, Queen of Queens
Jesus Christ, INC.
923 S. A. Ave - Order of Zews
Avon Park, FL 33825
Title Dir.

Jones, Elizabeth
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Title Dir.

Jones, Latonya
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Title Dir.

Jones, Sonya
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825
Annual Reports
Report YearFiled Date
201702/03/2017
201804/14/2018
201908/31/2019




THE QUEENDOM OF JESUS PAUL MESSIAH, INC.
Filing Information
Registration NumberG16000001413
StatusACTIVE
Filed Date01/05/2015
Expiration Date12/31/2020
Current Owners1
CountyHIGHLANDS
Total Pages1
Events FiledNONE
FEI/EIN Number27-1151849
Mailing Address
1 CENTRAL PARK WEST
UNIT 34-A C/O JANET JACKSON
NEW YORK, NY 10023
Owner Information
THE NATIONAL COMUNITY NETWORK, INC.
923 SOUTH A AVENUE
AVON PARK, FL 33825

FEI/EIN Number: 27-1151849
Document Number: N09000010173
Document Images
01/05/2015 -- REGISTRATION



Owner NameAddressCityStateCurrent/Past
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC.923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S. A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC.923 S.A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S.A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S.A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 S.A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 SOUTH A AVE ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 SOUTH A AVE ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC
JESUS CHRIST, INC923 SOUTH A AVE ORDER OF ZEWSAVON PARKFLC

And it is affirmed I carry the title the Reverend - the title God and Messiah - now who do all reverence go to?  These are acts of treason blasphemy and fraud.
Call and explain please?

On top of this they taxed me this year for water and schools.  They proved they unlawfully had someone in my home. 

The Eaton Roberts Community Network gets all my mail Maria- Vicky how that?
With this fraudulent network under FBI Probe and placed in administrative dissolution and it is clear that 501 c 3 came to me for the National Community Network.  They say I have to change the name and show them my 501 c 3 but they already have it.  The 501 c 3 used by the GAY Mob is my 501 3 c and is assigned to Jesus Christ, INC.  I and the Father are one, wherefore my testimony has been witnessed by two. So be it.
Image result for photo of highlands county florida

(Rev. 21:16) In the Holy Bible this placed called Armageddon is about 1,200 stadia like a square?  60 miles is the place Highlands County and these are the last days of Satan.


Explain how the City of Avon Park turned off my water and gas and electricity and Jesus Christ, INC. Owns Duke Energy, Progress Energy and Public Works.
They turned off my utilities than gave my home to Serpents. Kick me out and put me on the run to commit fraud by stealing my damn mail.  Had home Muhammad Ali running a dance studio in my living room and told me I cannot go in my living room because little girls are in there.

Records show my services was cut off as of about 10 Feb 2017? And still they say I have to wait three weeks for my deposit knowing they had my food stamps cutoff and left with pennies in the bank and my commodities currency has no value her.  They go by the uninsured dollar here.
This is NAZI

Dr. Doris Borden is Sheriff Susan Benton is To go Cents in is June L McAfee is Just Thompson who had me kidnapped over 54 times since moving here in 2009.
Not one cent restitution nor one conviction on my record. I have documents to prove this.



And Natellie the City Administrator and Julian Daleon - the city manager who is Shawanda aka
James DeBarge & Parke Sutherland the Council Attorney who was not a citizen
A Conspiracy.
Vicky Dunn of the infamous Dunn Family

She had me arrested claiming she owns
The Avon Park Post Office - This constitutes an overthrow of the Union.
Department of Corporations claims
The USPS is foreign owned.

Now she claims she owns my Public Library too. Unbelievable.
It is documented she claimed private ownership of Post Office 33826.
This is an act of treason?

Who is Natellie?

She was implanted in MS. Johnny the Dike, who was said to be my Godmother. She is of Calvin Gibbs.  Said to be born 29 Feb. 1962. MS. Johnny the Dike the role played by Mother Esimay Williams as in Lois Williams as in Willimay Sigler and Asalee Sigler.

She always believed she was rape without recall.  And she became a foster care mom. Oak. There was the time I came home they said Marshall Johnson died.  OK. So before the death certificate dried some cat just moved in. There was the young fine honey I wanted to get with.  She came up to Beaver bedroom and just before penetration he walked in. He says it no you got to leave this house. Oh really, OK I will be leaving soon but you are getting out of here too.

The Beaver says let's pray. The reason did not pray much is getting on my kness hurt.  So in my prayer I say damn who they pray my knees hurt.  He hurt my prayer and knew I was the Lord and told Marshell Johnson Jr. Who claims to bee Thorgood Marshall.


Was Beaver murdered
His name was Gene Johnson
Alive as you can see or not see? OK this lead to Beaver having to die and become the great football linebacker Lewrance Taylor.

Then the story goes that Huwoman was to be claimed as Marshall Johnson wife and she gave birth to Sonja and Fonja and there is Marshall and Eugene. Now Beaver is an Angel. See?

Marchell Johnson was spotted as the Barber at the Charlie Norwood VAMC in the name Alonzo White.  And claims to be a Vietnam War Vet and if he is Thorgood Marshall a Tuskegee Airman. But there was no Vietnam War and please explain the nature of his mission as a member of the Tuskegee Experiments the development of VD as an attempt of Genocide of Africans in America.
As the War on drugs is included.

The war on drugs is unconstitutional because the Judical authority the DEA scheduled drugs and not the legislative authority the FDA. Then after Former Pres. Richard Nixon affirmed to be Elder C. Google of the Avon Park Church of God by Faith. The Attorney General John Mitchell caused many lives to be destroyed by this unconstitutional decree - for over 40 years marijuana for example was temporarily scheduled one.  That is not all, 
In Mapp v. Ohio a person was convicted for possession of large sums of marijuana and was convicted. Bit there was no laws on the books at the time for elements to a marijuana conviction. This is serious, because as a result the Nixon Administration passed an Executive Order to claim Marijuana was scheduled one.
This had a direct effect on the law and conviction based on an invalid Accusation.
This is a conspiracy leading Mapp v. Ohio.

Twice it seems he was involved will trying to kill us all off.


James Debarge INTEL Suggest
Is Arnald Hood - live with Raymond Hood

Aka Pat Riley who injected Magic Johnson with AIDS he was cured. The only reason people are still dying of AIDS or have to take inhibitors daily is the GAY would not let cures be released. Polio was the last cure allowed and I was able to cure Ebola only because the outbreak was in South Africa a way around the FDA approval is eminent death oversees allowing research medications to be tested.

And James Debarge tried to rape my Queendom Sister Latonya DBA Janet Jackson and then the GAY commutes Libel and slander to convince the world I AM crazy?

Now Union has to sort out between Barbara Lee, Esimay and there was another girl. She was the one Ramael said was his wife while in the Marines. She seems to be the one who got all here teeth knock out assuming from the dude who claimed to be her dad and Dale Williams man.

INTEL Suggest Maria T. Sutherland is Renee Elizondo born in Duran, Duran Mexico and her DNA will ID Calvin Gibbs, who is George H. W. Bush and Frenchee the dirty police.
The French Connection to be revealed.

She is the one I gave my P.O. Box key to and setup up Ella when the E-mail was to Dannelle INTEL Suggest is a transvestite.


Sheriff Susan Benton and Dr. Doris Borden the one two punch
is Mildred "The Tongo" Centron

No comments:

Post a Comment