Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Code Name The Ark - Prepare for the Ice this Winter Forecast

Cleopatra Starring Elizabeth Taylor
Is Q.S. Elizabeth Queen of the UK
Make sure there is plenty of cows
I eat beef

I opt out the VAMC due to hatred and no
Services I requested
Because there is no VAMC within 45 miles
Of my home of Record
I qualified years ago.


Vets in GA worst healthcare
The Charile Norwood
Uptown VAMC
Veterans hospital scandals
West LA VAMC the dumping ground
Of homeless Vietnam VETS
But there was no Vietnam war
These are those Nation of Islam thieves
NOI Funking bums for free rides?

Hey Joyce Ann and Rebecca
Remember this dance in class?
What David - my name is Trevor
What Charlie and Charles
Jermaime and Toto
Ricky on the drums
Larry as Jackie
And Johan as Marlon
Those was the days and then can
Reed as Randy. Wow@$!?!$


My name is Trevor
Be good to your mother
And those 
What?
And funking bums


They all my children

This brings back memories and joyful tears.
But I want to share something really important - the true meaning of a song very dear to me is really about
206 East 2nd Street is always
Home

I AM sorry
End the Purple Rain
I only meant to hurt myself
You just got caught up


By the will of God - I was able to change
End the PR
I cannot just stop here, there is one more song I have to share. As the Jackson grew into another direction - my little girls from Q.S. Lujuana Margrett ask me, Paul who is new Edition and I said oh, that is the new version of the Jackson 5. But it was ruined and was made into the new 5 Heartbeats.
This song is so so beautiful and I just have to share in closing.

I got Medicare, Medicaid buy-in
And VHA the biggest
Healthcare management system in the world - which is quality assurance
Q&A.
I have my document of closing my case at
The Augusta VAMC
Wherefore, the VAMC has no medical authority at all concerning my healthcare
Plus Baker Act and Psychiatry is unconstitutional. Wherefore, the mind is abstract so how can my mind be observed
Need to see a dentist
Secretary AWOL.

Johnson and Johnson Growers
CSMOTA Pall Hardy

I AM expecting a New PAY PAL ATM Card within 10 Days
Tentitive movement is about
15 Dec. 61 ABC
Make sure I get it.  They already plan to show me their ads as to kiss with a fake Thanksgiving
as whole towns of my African children are still being slaughtered.

Neutron and say again Neutron
Repeat FFE Repeat
All military Institutions
Union plans to Human
And NAPALM and again FFE Repeat
All military Institutions Union will not
Human.
I guess now I got to be
Santa?
There will plenty of Toys on
NAZI Wal-Mart shelves
But I will be chilling at sea
Fuck this faggot ass shit!!!
Enjoy Yourself
And right in the midst of Zulu Hood the already are placing signs saying Merry Christmas? Ho ho woe???

Breaking News aka Beyonce side kick Jay-Z
Revealed is retarded ass

INTEL Update
You got Chythia and Valeria
Gentry walks like Natellie and for this reason I thought she was her daughter.
INTEL Suggest both big toes are missing
And that is why she walks the way she do.
Now who is Maria Carol?
Is she really a virgin and
Eternal Princess
Or
Natal-lie
Michael Smith
Douglas as retard Jay-Z
And this is why the Lord songs the Blues?
This is what the world believes
So be it!

"Bye Bye"  and "I'm Illuminati"
Words of a retarded Jack ass???

This is all a fucking joke and a ducking overrun prank says Jesus Christ, who says I will get the last laugh.
A Pidigree left in my yard to starve
Last night I was told stay off my property?
I guess he will starve because I plan to do just that.  So be it.

From Latonya to Janet
And now Spot a fucking dog.
Really?


The Jesus Christ One Fleet


Lt. Gen. Darrell Foster - Douglas Twin
Prepare for the G.O.T.A. Inspection and the survey of the Mainlands.

And Daddy what is your price?
I will pay to keep and take care of your
Woman or dikes whatever
But I will buy them back from you
They are yours to what the Fuck ever
You the go to man - you run that house
They are yours because
All they do is your will
So be it.  Not anything to kill you over
Congratulations
Bitch ass Nigger


The Production Fleets will use
Hydro fuel the Perpetual fuel
In Canada the problem was as it converts to water the roads iced
No problem at sea


Daddy O' can have the earth, wind and fire.
I AM the water - I guess I will live
At sea for awhile?
So be it.
Was ashamed of me on Earth - now
Why should I take the same problem at sea?
Settled.

1. One Fully Weaponized
2. One Passenger Fleet
3. Two Production Fleets

Meanwhile at 919 AVE A
Watch and see.



The Eastern Seaboard Watch

Arcenic in the Fruit Juices


Arsenic a Silent Killer hits Florida







No comments:

Post a Comment