Monday, November 4, 2019

Security Breech Alert Updates

Jesus Christ, INC

https://nationalcommunitynetwork.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/the-apostle-real-names.pdf

ALERT - ALERT - TAKE-DOWN - OMAR
HOME USED TO FENCE GOODS, DRUGS, WEAPONS
HE IS

Considered arm and dangerous

Take down the Lil Chick operation

Stolen goods, fencing, drugs, weapons and money. Take him down today
Evacuation of area -  area he changed his look
But his voice is always


Quak-Quak

A NAZI - Post Ordains by
Voice recognition

My children know my voice.


When I say this

My children know right from wrong

I AM the Word is the Law

They operate based on fear

They really cannot see him

Or pick up on his voice but

I can hear him away from me.


This is my stuff - See Jo-Jo and K-Cee

he changed his look - now I Identified another character 


Michael Alston is Omar
Kevin Orr - Kay-Kay and Jo-Jo
to JusticeChicagoMariaMarkVictoriaJamesmeRevolution
https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=Michael+jackson

These are the letters to Latonya. They were sent to Malibu, redirected without my knowledge to 1 Central Park - trump Towers - The shows up in court in California without a return address.  No verification  ID


Now I AM a certified nutcase - Because of some D.C. Comic Book Shit

The false perception is shit is older than me
These are the photos of era of Soul Sister #1
but really the Queen of Germany
O.K.
Raymond Hood is supposed to be Prince Albert of some shit??? Oh boy!!!
Devil Shit - Based of Lies and Deception
Because of this - She was out of my life...
He set it up

INT. ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK CITY. -- NIGHT 

Me and a friend named Raymond was walking together from the Subway to go to his sister's house, Raymond had a KEY that allowed him to turn Frank Paul Jones into Paul Castellano. He used his key so I could do what I had to do at his sister's house. When we arrive at the house we were searched by his sister's husband's men. 

The house had bullet proof windows, he was a big time heroin dealer, and I was sent to deliver a message from John Gotti, what was to happen would change my life forever. 24. RAYMOND Why are you searching me? 

Cathy is my sister, I AM coming to see my sister. SECURITY This isn't personal Raymond; these are our orders to check all visitors Who is this dude with you? 

RAYMOND Paul, Paul Jones. 

SECURITY Raise them Paul, you know the routine! We both were searched for weapons and we both were clean. 

RAYMOND Hi Cathy, how is everything going?

 CATHY Everything is fine Raymond, what brings you here? 

RAYMOND Paul needs to meet with Herb! HERB What the hell does this boy have to see me about? 

RAYMOND Ask him, he is standing right there.

 HERB What you need to see me about young boy? 

PAUL CASTELLANO My name is Paul. HERB What can I do for you Pauly? 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

My name is Paul, not Pauly and not boy! 

HERB 

Excuse me son, what can I do for you Paul. PAUL 

CASTELLANO 

I was sent here to give you a message, from John Gotti 25. 

HERB John Gotti? I don't do business with no John Gotti, what in the hell does those Italians want with me. 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

He wants his percentage, on your action and he said, everything will continue to work smoothly. 

HERB 

Oh so you're young punk ass comes to my house to shake me down boy. 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

I am not trying to shake anybody down Herb, I AM just the messenger. 

HERB 

You don't know who you are missing with do you, you are fucking with Big Herb, and I will kill a mother fucker, do you understand boy? 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

It doesn't have to go there, I am just a messenger. Herb pulled out a gun, and pointed it at Paul Castellano, and started to threaten him. 

HERB 

Do you know I will kill you boy? PAUL CASTELLANO 

It doesn't have to come down to that Herb, I didn't come here for trouble, I just came to deliver a message, and I assume your answer is no. Right? 

HERB 

Fuck that shit, I should make an example out of your punk ass. 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

Do you want to kill me? (Yelled) Do you want to kill me? 

HERB What you don't think I will do it bitch?

 PAUL CASTELLANO 

Do you want to kill me? 26. 

HERB 

I will do it man, nobody fucks with Herb! 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

If you want to kill me kill yourself. Herb didn't know he had the gun pointed at himself, he thought it was pointed at Paul Castellano, he was put under hypnosis. 

HERB 

I will do it man! 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

If you want to kill me, pull the trigger. Herb pulled the trigger and blew his own head off. 

PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT'D) Oh shit, did you see that, he pulled the trigger on himself Raymond? Raymond started laughing. 

RAYMOND 

Man we have to get out of here, his boys are going to be all over us. 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

Don't worry I will put them to sleep. Cathy started to pick up the gun. 

PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT'D) Don't touch the gun Cathy. She backed off. 

PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT'D) Let's get out of here. As we walk out the security didn't know what was going on, Paul Castellano put them to sleep. 

EXT. OUT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE. -- NIGHT 

When we got out of the house the Police where already outside the house, Paul Castellano got nervous, thinking they would arrest him or worst kill him, so he made them put their guns to their heads. 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

Do you want to kill me? 27. 

POLICE OFFICER 

What the hell is going on, you have your gun pointed at your own damn head. 

POLICE OFFICER TWO 

So do you. 

POLICE OFFICER 

Paul whatever you are doing you will not get away with it. 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

How do you know my name, and how did you just happen to be here, is this a setup? 

POLICE OFFICER 

You won't get away with this Paul! 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

Do you want to kill me? 

POLICE OFFICER 

Nobody is going to kill you Paul, so stop doing whatever you are doing. 

PAUL CASTELLANO (Spoken quickly) Get John Gotti, get John Gotti. 

POLICE OFFICER 

Just be calm Paul, we will get whoever you want us to get. It became a stand off, and about 10 Police Officers were at the scene, all of them had guns pointed at their own heads. 

POLICE OFFICER TWO 

Somebody tell me what the hell is going on here, this shit isn't right. 

POLICE OFFICER 

It's him, I don't fucking know! John Gotti or Gene Gotti came to the scene and calmed everyone down, everybody put their guns away. This was how the Government got to know the power of Paul Castellano, which resulted in a Pact with the Government. 

INT. THE MSG THEATER -- NIGHT I and Billy went to see the Jackson Five in Concert, but it was the day that a Pact was to be arranged for the Wedlock. I saw little Janet in between her parents and Latoya was with a girlfriend. 28. Paul knew that Latoya was afraid of Paul Castellano, and he had a long road in front of him and what he had to say to them was decided by his mother.

 PAUL CASTELLANO 

All right Joseph, here is the deal. Paul made arrangements to marry Janet who was 9 year old at the time and he was 16 years old. Latoya thought he was crazy to pick Janet over her, being she was fine and Janet was just a little girl at the time. But Paul knew it would be many years before the Union would be fully realized where they would actually live together. But, little did Latoya know Paul had plans for her also. Some guy notice the Parents of The Jackson Five, the Jackson's had no idea how famous they were. He tried to rip them off, because he was mad that his girlfriend made him take her to the Concert.

 Paul Castellano beat him up, and Janet applaud him. What took place at this meeting changed the life of Janet forever, as Paul entered into another Pact. After the arrangement Billy spoke. BILLY (Laughing) Now you have to marry her you Mother, those people don't play! They are Jehovah Witnesses. 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

I look forward to that day that will be the day of my glory. Billy do you have something you want to tell me? 

BILLY 

What do you mean? 

PAUL CASTELLANO 

I just wonder if you have something to tell me, I guess not! 

INT. AT MY APARTMENT -- DAY - 1975


TESTIFY AND TELL THE TRUTH - Well I sure did not give a shit - i saw them baker act the brother about 54 times, threw in jail over and over and not one conviction, but I did not care or I would have said something or did something but call the brother he is crazy - you know those white fools???

Man Held in Stalking of Pop Singer Janet Jackson : Crime: Police say the former psychiatric patient was arrested at the family’s Encino home. He claimed to be the performer’s husband


https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-06-25-me-1522-story.html

Now they are saying Paul got is 15 minutes of fame already.
Be careful on these types of sites


Question on Betty Freeman and Betty Kay
Or is the Betty from the Orr building across from Kathrine Jones is Vergie
Is Betty and Debbie
Debbie Brown? No sure!!!
Maria Theresa youngest two are
Eloawesia and the one at 941 held hostage
Called Trina no tri so try
EloaCristina 

Who is Gentria and Cinthia
INTEL Suggest
Mitchell and When all of
Chaka Zulu and Lutrile
Plus
Patricia Holton and Patricia Poole
Both Joneses
Is one Ella Elizabeth a name stolen
DB Donnie Brasco is
Tyrone Harper
The Associate Richard Delaney
INTEL Suggest
The oil brat is
Omar a hit man ripoff kid.


How do they justify this?

Latoya Investigation wrong DOB-Not Verified to have ever taking place.


 Billy Jackson posed as
Jermaime Jackson
Looking like Herman Monster



Do this to the People in
Skid Row after all
The money used to build up
That area from
ReverbNation sales
After I turned in $250T of dope money
To the U.S. Treasury and every dime
Was accounted for.


My DOJ ID Number and who do all
Reverence go to?





My REAL ID and VHA ID
A War Veteran and a Free Human Being
I faught for my freedom
 My blood type is AB+ and I AM not a register sex offender
All lies, libel and slander
Which destroyed my business name
Michael Jackson and Jermaime Jackson
The lead singer and the bass Player of the J5

I have all my rights as a citizen of this
Union

Medical documentation
And legal documentation
I AM a Martha Mitchell Effect Victim
By a panel of Justice found to be in
Sound mind and memory
My testimony is wherefore
Witnessed by two.
I and the Father are One.

The Setup in Documentation
Frank Paul Jones
Docket #92-684-AAH

Council Myra Sun
Presiding U.S. District Judge
A. Andrew Hauk
On 12 July 1993



 John Singleton is my son from Claudia
Is Maria Theresa twin
Tyra + Alliyah - Marlin and John and Clara and Solonge

On Maria Theresa said a) the girls should have the last name Jones and on Claudia said nobody last name shows up
Like the name Claudia and that is it.
There is a Claudia Jones report and this is Marva Hutchinson who stole my U-HU-Haul in Augusta, GA and it is said my 34 bat is gold and she helped them run me out of town.

I want my property out of my storage in U-Haul. Down the block from Raymond Hood bus station.

And the full pages will reveal William Billy Jackson raised in 41-03 10th st. 1E
When I showed him my Florida ID
He says that says Frank Paul Jones and not Paul Castellan and Paul Castellano is dead and my sister's are free. Then I was arrested, the name given on these reports is
Jermaime Jackson.

Who is Rene Elizondo
There was no ID card number
For this evidence sent to Malibu, CA
But delivered to
1 Central Park, NY, NY.

The Union Currency Concerns

The value of a penny as a commodity is about $0.75 and as currency is set at 50 cents.
Nickel Silver a finish was to produce silver current that did not furnish.
The nuckle is worth $15 in currency 

The dime was minted in 1964 and starred turning black and got refinished to shine and is 10% of an ounce of pure gold 

The quarter is $3 copper currency
The 1/2 dollar is $5
The copper dollar is $10
The American gold dollar is military arms trade shit.

How can a penny be worth one penny in copper over 100 years later?

People are flocking to small towns USA as stores and laundry mates even AMSCAT is in on it.

For $0.50 at AMSCAT they will give you a preloaded pack of dimes or a roll of 50 dimes for say $5.50 unrolles quarters. Basically a service fee or 50 cents for rolling them for you.


Pat Riley L.A. Lakers Coach

Security Breech Update and Alerts
The 9mm Luger

1. The 9mm Luger used by G.O.T.A. in action overseas in East Germany was then given to SGT. Beck a member of this covert unit in West Germany back in the 1980s before the Berlin Wall came down.

The firing pin led to coming indictments as an international WACO Conpriracy.

INTEL Suggest SSG Beck was W.J. as a white man with blue eyes. DNA can confirm or not.

Boo Green has two bodies using a military weapon basically given to Beck as a gift and $300 was accepted as a token if appreciation. But this fact turns this investigation globel 

Then with Raymond Hood Files and the files of Terrence Woods as in Hood and Wood

 There is clear links to NAZI Germany and this explains Raymond Hood obsession with Angela Davis.

Read the Apostle from about 1970 to 1980. Raymond Hood was with me at the CBS Studios when I did destiny album lead vocals and bass parts.

He took be to an apartment in Astoria where I rescued Q.S. Hillary Queen of Germany. Daughter of Chaka Zulu and Q.SQ.S. Elizabeth as in Taylor and her twin is DBA Barbara Stisend Queen of France and Elizabeth Taylor the Queen of U.K.

Raymond is Pat Riley the coach of the Lakers who had AIDS injected into Magic Johnson and some think he is the myth
Prince Albert Spriuce.


Raymond Hood started his own bus company
Southeastern stages


I have over 1,000 brand new
Provost Buses and not one at my
Damn house.

Stole my Greyhound Fleet
In hindsight he was a setup from the start. There at my studio sessions, took me to the apartment in Astoria of a big time dope dealer knowing he would try me and kill himself as he laughed.

He is called Red, Q.S. Hillary is called Angela and the dope kingpin was called Herb.



No comments:

Post a Comment