Tuesday, November 12, 2019

NAZI Trepassing in Progress on Above Top Secret Zone

Sheriff Car on 
Above Top Secret
Zone 1. Unauthorized
Assuming he plans to enter my home
Or is waiting for backup.

On high level lock-down

Get 24 grid eye scan reading

If attempt to enter home
Laser technologies are authorized

Native Instruments on the P.C.S.
This is their control center at
Sebring HSO

Pre-plot their Sebring Positions
They come after me - go after them
They are not law enforcement or my
Prove security the M.I.B. Men in Black
They are nothing but bold criminals
Spoiled because thy go away with too long.

Under the guidelines of the redevelopment Area
the presumption is demolition and construction 

What is redevelopmentRedevelopment is a process created by city and county governments to eliminate blight from a designated area, and to achieve desired development, reconstruction and rehabilitation in the neighborhood

SEE MAP INSIDE


1. I was approached by a messenger from Hazaki Google said to be a deacon at the Church by Faith. He claims that 919 S. A. AVE is his house. And have left a pedigree dog in that yard over one week without food.  Then some woman not Marie claimed he is her son.  There is Malichi and Hazaki.


Now his number is:863-873-8702.
Owner is Jesus Christ, INC.
Florida Not For Profit Corporation
JESUS CHRIST, INC.
Filing Information
N1600000975427-115184910/04/201609/26/2016FLACTIVE
Principal Address
923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825


CATERPILLAR,TRADEMARK, THE CHURCH BY FAITH, INC,M-L-B CORPORATION, NFL TRADEMARK, N B A INC
Filing Information
Registration NumberG19000031920
StatusACTIVE
Filed Date03/08/2019
Expiration Date12/31/2024
Current Owners1
CountyHIGHLANDS
Total Pages1
Events FiledNONE
FEI/EIN NumberNONE
Mailing Address
JESUS CHRIST, INC
923 S. A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWS
AVON PARK, FL 33825



It is time to setup a meeting with the clergy of the Church of God by Faith.

2. Jill is not Mary Jill - she is the one who had AIDS and told me and I healed her with my seed. She surrogate for the Union.  Mary Jill Jones is the one who I saw in Augusta and is the one I knew at Garfield's funeral. Garfield was Malcolm.

Michael Alston is playing cards right now in 941 S. Delaney AVE. The problem is Jill goes to him for loot and help, meaning she knows who he is. She is two faced.

Preparation for moving out to sea. Is there anyone righteous in this this town?

They are about to make there move. Setup all Pre-plot to include Manhattan and Highlands County.

This is a is where I move on.  There is nothing here - may this town prove me wrong. 

Prepare a major boycott. Stop all spending of commodity coins - they know they are screwed and plan to take it all back for nothing. It is time to be resilient. Stop all un-necessary spending of commodity coins.  They know they depleted their inventory and cannot restock without collecting commodity coins.

The penny is worth 50 cents the Nickel is worth $15 and the dime is 1/10 an ounce of gold and requires an sales agent license to do business with them.  The quarter is worth $3 the 50 cent worth $5 in copper and copper dollar worth $10.

In the Zulu Hood this is how Union do it.  But many businesses know without beating Union out of these commodities they will go broke.


BREAKING NEWS - BOYCOTT MY BUSINESS SAYS THE Lord

Make them HONOR they currency boycott anyone who do not respect the Union Currency valuation.

If I was Hazakih and Malichi I would see if my blood type is AB because I said be his a liar some woman in the dark said I called him a bastard. No I said I call this guy claiming to be his dad a damn liar.

Now I did not realize Gwen was Marie and Malichi and Hazaki are my son's from her
 He twin is Josie as in Hilton or Gordon all crap.

You have Veronica and Skippa.  And for some reason they tried to kill my children from them. 

Frank Clark Hilton tried to murder Alexandria and INTEL Suggest Hazaki tried to murder my son

Have D.O.J. determine if both got insurance payments for my children who are not dead. 

G.O.T.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment