Sunday, November 10, 2019

The Right to Self Defense

Targeted to children

The velocity will allow small
Entry and exit the size of a basketball
At a range of 1 1/2 football field away
INTEL Suggest

I attest my and title is, the Reverend Frank Paul Jones - Messiah and verified and acknowledged to hold the title the Only Living God in the name Jesus Christ.

I AM in sound mind and memory and I make this statement in due diligence.

I came here in 2009 and was kidnapped and held for ransom over 54 times, my homes and properties stolen by ruffians and hated daily by a community in solidarity with evil.

The DOD put over $2 million out to this community and only asked my marijuana used for lawful reasons be delivered to me and to open a Johnson and Johnson marijuana depository in the Zulu Hood to serve those to be kept in this above top secret zone and got nothing in return.

In fact Chuck took the DOD for $75,000.  And gave me his ass to kiss as he seems to always bring problems to me. Loud noise all night in a curfew zone and the assessment of damages to my family, home and businesses this County cannot afford to pay restitution for the damages it has caused me. I said Food Stamps the universal currency for food as a measure for food protection and now it seems everybody got stamps but me.  So be it.

The Eagle Fellowship is a group who break bread together and smoke the peace pipe prior to agreeing to talk business. I offered to smoke the peace pipe and instead I got robbed time and time again.  So now what choice do I have. My children custody was granted me and I have no idea where they are, no lights, no water or gas and I own all these utility companies. I AM denied the right to clean water and the water sewage line in on my property.

18 USC
Describes Law Officer and Peace Officer and the REAL ID Act of 2005, makes it clear the Sheriff Department neither law enforcement or peace officers and not even security guards, because I AM the land owner and did not hire them.

My right is to protect myself from those who without the authority or power may no longer cause harm to me and my family, community and Union.
The 1st and 2nd amendments.

D.O.J. ID #3704895 - 
G.O.T.A. & War Powers without Limitations 

The Right to Protection of Self, Family and Union.
All sold at Wal-Mart Superstores to children
Take them of the selves - Targeted to children
Code: Convicted Felons without ID
Military use only
Must be tested.


The 357 Duel Ammo Full Metal
Powered by CO2
Velocity and range 495 ft per sec

The Semi Auto BB Gun
Powered by CO2
Velocity 495 per sec

The Slingshot

The Cobra two way radio w/22 Chan. Part 


15 FCC rules
Two way radios only military
The 41st Amendment - War Powers
Executive Authority G.O.T.A.
So be it.

The CO2 Compressed Gas Capsule
Copper BB's Heavy weighed leaded BB's - leaded Pelets w/ range and velocity full metal.

High Lumus LED Flashlight
A serpent will steer into a light as will a dog - because they fear light.  They will not approach you in the dark.



Heavy duty tarps


A tarp is basically waterproof.  It will stop strong winds and offer a greater level of protection. Example if it was the security protocols they can be used to increase security by decreasing visability.

On fences off the roof to create a dry zone in front of building example on Delaney AVE they could be used to privatize store fronts preventing the fake Sheriff from ease dropping and wherefore placing the local security into the hands of what Union use to call the Flat Foots.  And the inner security would be the M.I.B.  and in Los Angeles Skid Row they are used to build tents and more.



Manufacturing Industrial Quality
5 gallon buckets can be used to dump


8 gallon latex garbage bags
As sanitary liners 

The Porto Johnson and Porto Johnson Jr. For the little guy.
"Mommy I want my own Porto Johnson."

And the Power Aid, Gater Aid and even the Sunny Delight bottles have a wide top to drink out of.  The Porto Johnson to piss in has a tight screw in top and is leak proof and durable.

Locations to bring in troops

1. The Lakeside Community and all the Projects in Highlands County and certainly the ones in Avon Park.  They belong to the Union and is subsidized by HUD.  The City of Avon Park claims ownership is a non profit organization. Either way either I own it or is the executive authority over all of them.

The Huricaine Center on
207 E State St. 
Named the Dr. King Sports Center or did they mean Ken Norton?
That is the Huricaine Center for disaster relief and belong to the Union - there is no damn state rights

The Oak Tree Inn on I-27 is basically empty a great spot for barracks for the EM
These are for starts
And place guards on the water towers.







No comments:

Post a Comment