Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Union Forces Military Responses

Army/Navy Blockade Local 31

"So help me God"

Placed into the U.S. Constitution since 1777
By the Congress in 1963
Under the JFK administration
So be it!!!

Got to do my job now.

Military Actions.

Takedown of Dope Production plant
At 500 Hunt Street - In Brookly
Near the Polytech Building laboratory
Of the NYCCT
This is where their drugs are processed
Agent who went there with me
Can ID the building
1. Neutron Commercial munitions
Go in and take them all out.
Get the equipment and destroy the drugs on video.

Then arrest him upon confirmation DNA, Finger Prints and IRIS scans.

Alert. Alert .

Oral Brennen as Walmart employee to steal spotted near 207 E. 2nd street as fake Frank C. Hilton Jr.

Old guy Thomas the number writer for the Steve crew aka James Jones
Spotted living in
205 E. 2nd street the old Lorenzo Jones home as Thomas Taylar.
Beware of Doggs

China Golden be at the store from time to time.
And...

This is Diana Ross and the Supremes
She stole the damn Supremes catalog

Mary Smith is Martha Mitchell is
Martha Reeves.

INTEL Suggest she is the mother of the so-Called 12 Tribes of Israel ¬ a bunch of Serpent princes so to speak.

I AM the first documented
Martha Mitchell Effect Victim.
She was married to John Mitchell
The U.S. Attorney General for the Nixon Administration.
He was the one behind the unconditional war on drugs, resulting in Genocide of the
Africans in America.
Alert. Alert. Alert .


New Jack City

Jay-Z is Westley Sniped
Oral Brennen is Anothey Paine
"I'M my brother keeper, I'M my brother Keeper"

Reference blogs:
On Word Press

Beyonce
Beyonce Jones
Beyonce Knowles
Plus
Queen of Queens Whitney
Queen of Queens Elizabeth

FBI Files of DOJ #3704895 - GOTA
Frank Paul Jones - 848 files at this time.

INTEL Suggest
Ella Elizabeth is Patricia Poole
And her twin Patricia Elizabeth is Patricia Hilton
Whitney Elizabeth was Dee Dee
Gets Kelly Herbert Properties
Ella Elizabeth get the properties
Of Lorenzo Poole to include
212 E. Hal McRae Blvd. The Rib Shack
The deeds are crazy and is said to be
Owned by Terrell Jackson - Untrue and unsubstsiniated fraudulent transactions.
It was in trust to
Arnold Davis is the Big O.

There are associated FBI Files to all of my children.


Michael Smith is Jay-Z
I caught him naked with Henry Ford in the living room.  This is how I know, Daddy O' has bullet holes in his was.

I have his DNA he joined the Army with me in 1976. Got kicked out on a medical discharge. Got his DNA.

Oral is Mitchell is Michael and Michael is Mitchell.

Bruce Hensley is Jay-Z.

Keith Alston is Jay-Z

INTEL Suggest, Oral is Chuck and Jay-Z the little bigger grabbing Kim butt and acting like a little child. The dope man in front of the store and now Billy Jackson sells weed to me saying yea pay me in paper.


I AM not crazy or angry at this moment. My decisions are with due diligence and we'll thought out. By doing the Jesus Christ, I walked by Faith and not by sight. By doing so the wheats and weeds matured and now I can distinguish from the two.

They use tall buildings as air vents to the underground and to breed serpents.

They use planned Parenthood to collect sperm and find bitches to carry them. 

They use the Shirner Children Hospitals to mutilate those they made in incubators and make them into people eating dogs.  Phil:3:2
And the use my luxury hotels
To control my no good bitches and I never was able to ever sleep in not one of them in the world FUCKING world.
There was over 10,000 of them.

All I ever had was shelter after shelter and my fuck to beat.

If this is not handle now- soon it will be too late.  The Roman Catholic Church created Islam. All lies and all bullshit.

There is not much time left.  Fuck around and the ending will be like the Will Smith movie Independence Day, where at then end you blow up everything but the one barn you are in dog to an overrun of the whole world.  They want to be under me and make me be alone no love and no procreation of children as the continue to make dogs by the dozens.

The Truth be told.  

NAPALM Ritz Carlton Orlando


NAPALM JW Orlando


Condemn both Marriott International
In Augusta, GA.
I saw the same no good sinner bigger
From the Church of God by Faith
Sitting outside my Marriott Suites in
Augusta, GA.
Now he is acting like he is working on a
House next block up
From my house headed
Towards main Street.


Burn every Koran with the
Translation saying
Jesus Christ
A lie by Yasuf Ali - the Koran
Talks about Bar Jesus and not the Lord.

Burn every Holy Bible but
The NIV.
And the misuse of my name may be
Subject to execution under the law
Of Blasphemy.
Off the Internet and off the book store
Shelves. Urgent

The Eagle Fellowship is coming
To a town near you soon.

Love is a lie.  All they can do for me or ever be is a piece of ads and someone to kick it with.  At best they can only respect me.  So be it.  I do not want all these whores. Had I made it a competition, I would have had a Union and children I knew. I do not know one person in this rotten ass world.

Just be honest and tell me what you want so I can preserve it for you.  But I do not need all this real estate and properties, so I must downsize and all of you'll will go down as PROSTITUTES and after I took my shit back in name all of you still walk the walk and do the will of Satan. 

You laughed at me and made me out of a joke. Watched them beat me down like a dog and crucified me. Saw me in the street sleeping in the streets and would not even get me a hotel.  All of you know my condition as you all live luxurious.  All you ever had to do is be honest.  Had you, I AM sure I could have found someone, but instead I go to sleep and woke up to see the world for what it is. Evil and I really do not want Oral Brennen leftover bitches.

So be honest, I AM being honest, I do not wabtball these bitches Blondie - everything I hope for and live for is a fucking lie.

I told you'll to destroy every Ritz Carlton and Marriott International in the world when I left California, are my Army a lie too.

Get ready to pull me out. Fuck Highlands County and Blondie Hookers.  What I can bone Latoya for five years if I give her what $1 billion.  That was her deal with Wixom Wixom or some shit.  Oh so at the Blue Dough rates he promised you what?  Remove to zeros whore. Big Willie at $100,000,000 didn't you make that at least Janet Jackson. So you agreed and made a deal with the Devil I will do as you say sir if you give me back the money you took from me?  You did good for yourself.

So be it!!!

Expect a very cold winter
And hurricanes soon get warn clothing now.
It has to be that time.
I give up on these no good sinner muggers
They are no worth my time.
Get ready to move to the seas.
They are not worthy of me.

The bridge at Union Congressional

Options to stop Red October

1.Union has plenty of Nitro - extract from Nitrogen Bomb in Augusta, GA.

War head pre-plotted at 935 S. Delaney will sink the whole County.  An option if I for some reason disappear. Do not worry about me nothing can worst then how they did me for 60 years on earth. I might just zoom away from these evil ass no good godless niggers. They got what they wanted.
I hate this FUCKING world and it's inhabitants. You rather mistreat me than I move to Cancun. Maybe I should move to another FUCKING solar system. This world is beyond evil. Dogs, all liar ass dogs and this was since the I can to this evil as world.

So be it!!! You enjoyed the world?  Right?
Well I did not so fuck this world.  Fix your own FUCKING problems.  Now Baker Actbthatbfor the 55 time you did it to me 54 times already right?
The pit at Beulah Baptist
INTEL Suggest this is the Red October underneith S. Delaney AVE.
I never saw the mansion here in Highlands County
Where you all party on me with Daddy O' hosting in my shit. Titanium cracks if too cold and Nitrogen will crack it. Now feeling is, if my children are those who do my will, dobi have even one child in the whole world? And since I never saw shit in Highlands County I give less than a shit if he sinks this mother fucker with all you no good two faced liars here when it happens.

So fucking be it. He is who you obey right?
Entry at 935 South Delaney
And 1007 S. Delaney and at
1101 Florida AVE the Frank Lucas house

And if my children disappear
So be it??? I warned them over and over
And they sold men out for comfort as I suffered - so fuck it.

By 0600 Monday NAPALM
All Planned Parenthood Centers Worldwide

And the destroy every building over 20 Stories high or 60 feet.  They are breeding grounds for Serpents.

The days of tall building and Urban America comes to an end.  

Burn every Shirner Hospital - this is where they turn the children he made into asexual people esters
John:1:3

He is a maker God is the process for of Humankind.

Nip this in the bud, these monsters cannot travel with the Union into outer space.


Union Forces Military Responses
And Governance Sanction - On WACO

1. Discontinue all shipments to Locale 31 to include food, products and services. Fade it on.

2. Destroy all Duke Energy utility plants.
Get the grid coordinates to every Duke Energy Electricity plant and preplot to NAPALM every last one of them in the state of Florida within a 30 seconds response.
Get gas operated generators and sleeping bags to this theater.  Duke Energy is under evil management, I own them, like I own Johnson and Johnson Growers, every Ritz Carlton and Marriott International in the world, yet in this house without lights again after the whole winter damn near last year, no lights, water or gas for 4 months and 2 months on the streets of skid row and we need to talk about what. It is means and since none of this shit does me any good to include these godless niggers - I AM God and have the right to take life and destroy anything you no good muggers put before me.

So be it.

3. Burn up all the DOC Institutions and salvage the steel at $200 per lb.

4. Send in the Russian Eagle Fellowship into Highlands County by this weekend.

5. Place into full enforcement field order 15 and the REAL ID Act of 2005 as of the moment the Russain Eagle Fellowship Task Force arrives.

6. The standing order. If I disappear for over 20 minutes at any time NAPALM Highlands County and the Neutron the whole state of Florida - because if this can happen, the is not one righteous person in this damn City.

It must be Steve and Steve and is Ella really Realty Ella?

Read the screenplay about her, I said you are not Ella, Ella is stupid, get up.

Is Ella this one Pat Poole?  Who is the real Ella?  She had to know Latoya. And everyday when Latonyabwould would leave after we kissed that was all.  Had I touched her, they would have ganged raped her. And hold Ella and cry and promised it would get better.  It hurt so bad she was so lonely and all she had was the TV and they would tease her.  It was so sad.  And even now I cry to think about this.

Who is the real Ella after the car accident.  Read the screenplay.  How this version become so evil and the other so loving?

I hate this bitch and loved then other so much I was going to kill her as a little girl so she did not have to go through what she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment