Friday, October 23, 2020

The Janet Jackson Malibu Operation

what is there to fear?
But fear?

This is Willie Mays Rookie Year

FDR

Enough is enough

MJJ Live 

LaTonya was convinced she wanted to be a boy.

So I got angry


Me then her super mad face egeria who is Oprah Winfrey and at the end, oh I just got buried remember
James Debarge Being a bitch 

2 years ago I gain custody so Janet Damita broke bread with the Serpent Dogs and gave them my damn princess in the fucking process. To stay with who Ray or is this the


.                         
                       Daddy O' stable
Oral is he Pretty Boy Tony. You P.I.M.P.
What that make me "John John" and "Beat it."
      
To everybody but.me?

Shawanda Adams who was in the house of 206 E 2nd street turning out Zula?

And for 30 years being called crazy.
I love U Janet and they laughed at God
Because it was funny to U
Yeah so U got around.

So what?

And see my cell phone my last Obama phone
On my air...that is the phone he used to rob me?
Or did you give him my keys?

F.I.S.T. get ready to rumble.

1 Central Park Suite 34-A
Phone # that one.

What AM I still here for waiting to get robbed because nobody showed up yet 






This is it on her T' Shirt or him both?


This is all I saw since I called on Janet Jackson is she really LaTonya or Cathy Hall?
Years and years of humiliation as she laughed at




 me for being Michael Jackson

oral is Justin Timberlake and supposed to be her twin sister Tatanya brother on Vernon Blvd.
Tom Cruise beat the living shit out my then was 4 year old boy in a coma how many years?

Then in 1991 I was arrested at the gates of the Havenhurst Estates.

Your trespassing.

Now Amy is Paris I thought she was Madonna?

This is a NAZI HOOD SCAM THAT COST OVER WHO CARES LIVES?

In June of 1991 - I arrived in California

I heard on the radio multiple times Janet Jackson is married to Rene Elizondo and they got a nice pad that looks like a castle in Malibu.

Then I hear Janet Jackson and Rene Elizondo and talks about Was it Ritz Carlton of Trump Towers.

I remembered was it Bobby Lee or you call him James Debarge or just Jason?

Paul, a radio personality called Flo Anthony, she is gonna be talking shit Paul, but don't hurt her she is married to one of my friends.

Who is Paul Anthony?


I caught in Central Park Live and she told me where this house was.  No. No, that is the wrong address but when you see that big white house...i saw it and turned back and all I remembered was someone throwing something in her eyes and running off.

Oral is the person known as Tom Cruise the beach boy...intel suggest he tried to murder my son Dba Matthew McConagy for trying to enter the Never Land Estate not snick but because he was really light skinned and they claimed he was no my son...

FBI Files stated Janet Jackson live-in boyfriend was Rene Elizondo.

The only thing she denied was God.

She lived two lives

One in Havenhurst the front

The other in Malabu with her real Serpent Murderer Dog

And none with God.

And all over New York?  Right?

Blond Eva suggest LaTonya and Tatyana are both lies.

Maybe it was Claudia in California and

Yay yay in Corona?

For how long did you live with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment