Tuesday, October 20, 2020

The Famile Story Alone







all fabrications. They robbed her of $200 Million.

I AM Paul McCartney and John Lennon
The writers and one two punch vocals of the Beatles.

Being both guys I guess Linda is mines.




See this is all bullshit. The 3G-Capital Portfolio is the




Now understand I AM Donald Trump Construction and stuff. But I AM not President Donald Trump.

I remove Donald Trump from the Elections.

And my daughter 

Maria Theresa Jones is not and has no dealings with

Maria Theresa Sutherland.



The Next President of the United Divided NAZI Party - meet Eddie Mendez. The shoe in to win Anti Christ.

I guess Biden will win by default?

You mean to tell Eddie Mendez is the Anti-Christ?

Whitney Elizabeth Houston

On FBI Vault.

Paul McCartney holdings and they key to finding its location is the

Whitney Elizabeth Jones Fraud investigation

Not murder. But somehow Famile case might have to be reopened. She was stabbed but was saved by my seed before this happened.

I will discuss her and my word with

Mary Jones.

To understand how I feel, you have to be crucified then falsely convicted to 44 years perpetual humiliation. Then live in a world where no one person gave a damn about you, as you suffer in the Lord. And to further understand the nature of the suffering, if somebody you loved wanted to do right by you, you would allow it. So how greater is the suffering?






Who is the human????


Dr. Jays Foot Apparel is an Elvis Presley Trademark.

The Black Panthers creed...if you are willing to die to overcome oppression...your children will live with me forever in the Kingdom of God...those brothers I raised.

But there are those among this Union that are not for me...and now many find it time to separate themselves.


Jermaine Jackson - The Bass Player - Band Leader - then be was supposed to have wanted to do his own thing. Due to band member Charles Jones was supposed to be dead.

1984 the Victory tour as you can see he on stage with me grew to be about 6.1

1982 in Fort Polk three shows plus much more..i did the Thriller while there and the Gap band.  The Filming of the Purple Rain too.


Long Story

And the Avon Park town favorite Jugger as Jelly Bean Johnson and I in the middle wearing baggy Stacy Adams they both about one inch taller than I...what time is it???

 He performance live as a member of the Jackson's as Jermaine and with the Time Band the Morris Day crew as Terry Lewis who I AM in the Jam And Lewis Productions.




Whitney Houston was introduced by Jermaine Jackson.

The photo shot was with Famile Jones. Her and Gayle Jones aka Wright are before I was born from Josephine Potilia Johnson Jones. 

They had to be saved by my seed.


Gayle became Chaka Khan. It started with Rufas.

Femile changed up during photograph if you know who I AM talking about. The girl with Arnabu near the old basketball court surrounded with dirt. Now a public park?

I can back to the house happy and knocked on the door.  No answer. I started banging harder and harder and no answer. Where she at?  Where she at? The WJ says, she went to the store. I started crying, I didn't tell her to go to no fucking store...i steamed back to 206 E. 2nd street.

I was angry and took it out on Ella like if she was my little brother I could never have and hit her on her leg.  She showed me her pussy and that even hurt me more...after that I could not hit her no more..i felt I was abusing her...

Do I saw who I called Sharon...real fine she is Famile and she was smoking crack...i could not handle her doing this and I wanted her exclusive. I hit her on her leg.  Mad again...Paul why U keep hitting on me?... I can't take it...i can't fuck with U no more..but why??..tears..i walked away..her drug use and my feelings could not match...she was always around but towards her I had to be numb.

Whitney Houston my co-Star is actually a shorty.

The came the Michael Jackson Explosions.


No comments:

Post a Comment