Monday, October 19, 2020

The Janet Jackson Conspiracy Prince Eternal

x2 or x3 per day releases

Back up released
Meanwhile host
Ronald Delaney

I be super backed up alone
Rather or not they loved
Nobody was loving.me
all my life all I saw.
Jermaine Dupri is her man, inspector and manager

In my Ritz Carlton I was never even allowed to sleep in one night.

When they partied at the night the security got right and at the end
She gets the Dildo Inspection
Meanwhile I was alone in the streets all night to make sure she was safe?
Why Lord why?

Now INTEL suggest she is
Gradistine Hutchinson
That is why her sex video looks like Marva.

Meanwhile I fucking niggers up over who?
To all of them I AM still a joke.


Gradistine is about 4.8.
It's those brown eyes.


Breaking News 
Janet or is it in no pimp.



read: Luke:1:5-45

The Mind Fuck:

1. In the screenplay I met Oral in the 4th grade. I think I met LaTonya in the 9th or 10th grade.

2. Oral Brennan is Rene Elizondo II, is described in the Holy Bible as the Falling Angel.

How long before this, did he know both Tatyana and LaTonya.
He I believe has been couching them all along. And Blond Eva gave all my children to the Devil.


My Total Recall came in
May 1990 in Avon Park in the Living room
Due to this video.
I when to the Funeral Home after he was announced dead. They did not let me view the body and Witness Protection was dismantled. He has no authority. Read the Baptism of Jesus Christ.  Tried to make me kill myself.  See? You reap what U sow...isow...i do not have do anything but let it happen. I AM not his keeper.


Remember we met in the River Park
On 5 July 1989
I Are not Alone...i guess the Father answered my prayer with someone's touch.
It has to happen because I know I cannot take no more..
This is when they made MJJ mad and mean
"Stop messing with ME..STOP FUCKING WITH ME..STOP FUCKING WITH."


See the Sign of the Times is The way I feel, I can't take no more...the Father will never forsaken me or have me carry my cross no further than I can bare.

A song I want to do soon

"Please take this pain away from me."

"Cause, I just don't want to hurt no more, I just don't WANT TO HURT NO MORE."

Read: 1CO:9:27

I found these verses and found comfort in being by my self and continued my journey in search of love...

Then when I find them on a rescue mission to be loved...i find them all in a relationship with Asexuality = Satan.
Now Everybody got a Key but me...and a ticket straight to HELL. MY OWN CHILDREN LOCKED ME OUT...FIST DO U UNDERSTAND THE TIMES. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR. DEATH NOT EVEN A FUCKING OPTION?



I had LaTonya Pull off this flight and the rest is let them tell it...

Is this what Star Wars do to the Anti-Christ?
U bout to find out.

So I cry and cry until no more tears become rage?
And to them it was funny...i was smart but boring...make a beat Paul stop singing that crazy shit...u blowing my high....


They are all Satanic with reservations concerning God.

What have U ever done for God. MS. Oral liar bitch. And Oral is Mitchell Smith is Michael is the Falling Angel - U no good bitch.
He is the fucking worst of the worst..the one born of a virgin.. Devil or you'll all ain't shit to me...

 The Janet Jackson - LaTonya Conclusion

I was very potent young and was so so lonely being on the Top does not mean famous it mean robbed and hated.

I'd go into heat as I AM now and would masturbate anywhere even a hotel room alone and I have cried out to the Lord more than once, "oh, Lord, why just please tell me why I must be alone."

Ejaculate, Swipe my eyes and fall asleep.

What hurts so bad is I was doing it for these evil liar whores to lay on their backs to get mad face...i cannot explain the sorrow I now feel for all the World...at this moment..again in heat...

As she came to see me...she really came for Adolf Hitler. I did not have sexual intercourse with LaTonya until consummation.

Ronald got her head, Ass and pussy, he just did not quality to impregnate her.

So she set me up in Los Angeles too.  All of them was in on it.

But I AM a child molester? Here she under 10 years old getting it in all her wholes from the no good faggot ass Daddy O'

And that is why for over 40 years I was the joke, because he was hitting it in every hole for years as all these birches had them Serpent Mad Pussy suckers.

But now...they are all condemned.  I AM eternal.  So be it.  I do no know anybody in this world so I just I will meet me love in the next one?

And Blond Eva arranged it?

Thank you Jesus Christ for opening my eyes.


This is where I let go.  First of all, Thank you Jesus Christ for chosen me.

When living in 41-03 Apt. 2E

I'd neck with LaTonya and kiss her within penetration. Often in the living room was Oral and Ronald Delaney.

It is said, I never busted the cherry to protect her from them gang rapping her.

Then first only you ever in my three holes, then there was this one person, I was afraid and he made me suck his D.  Then 5 times I pecked James Debarge.

Now that one person who nutted in her mouth, she just wanted to know how it tasted.

She kiss me for an hour then go give him head in my apartment to know how it tasted.

Daddy O' code, I will not do anything for anyone unless they give me head.

I guess I can add my hole fake ads Hollywood stable.


Good keep these whores, daughters like momma, see Solider boy Dirty Red Blond Eva and Katherine Virgie sucked his dick in front of me.  Remember?

It that Nigger two faced traditions.  You'll aint got shit to offer me.

Fuck U too.



As for SUS Marcy/Hart

Liar dog lover woes. She Janet Damita is linked and now I can see passed the veils. Yeah, all it was an orgy every one was invited to but me.

Beyonce says her pussy sucker dogs was in her apartment all hours of the night.

Hey Dead Sniper I hear it was the guy in Orlando who said he was Janet Jackson son with those ugly ass feet.

Janet Damita says Ray is her Gigolo and look at you Paul, he costed me everything but Blond paid you $5.00 or a nickel bags of weed.

All of them I have no use for them.. Hey, how a bout you bring the dog lover back to these faggots Janet Damita says used to just take the pussy down here in the middle of the streets.

And yeah Lorenzo is her manager code for Pimp.



The Red October enter through the Haul and into the main area.


CSM Woodrow Geronimo - Capture

Mexican Commados cleanup squad

Eddie Lee and Arnold Hood

Charges to include treason

Tell Eddie Mendez to stand down and end to attempt to deceive the world into thinking Ali is God.

There will be no national elections.


CSM Mark Rucker move the Due-G offshore for now and then inventory the full craft.

Ronald Delaney who is John the Baptist kicked Joanne Fleming in the stomach hard while pregnant.



This is Mary Smith is Martha Mitchell

Is the wife of Adolf Hitler and Jahon.









So much for the Diana Ross show.


See Latoya got a cancerous mole on her breast and it took God himself to save them

In the Baptism of Jesus Christ


The ultimate illuminati of GAY Mob member




This is where they make this shit.







They are Asexuality The Satanic World of Transvestite dogs.


They love dogs in this world and hate human beings.

And this is who you sleep with and this is who U answer too.

Gary Jenkins committed Genocide when he cut my water llines...janet Damita or is it Beyonce II?

Her excuse to be at 917 doing Lorenzo or whoever, but never me..and staying at 917 was so I had access to water out of the hose in the yard...but her man is the one she answers to and why I still have no running water. Gary is the Armageddon water LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment