Tuesday, October 6, 2020

BREAKING NEWS USO Tours to Macon GA


Page 471 the Jones Family mis-documented
Who in the he'll is Willie Poole?





The Sandersville Genology Records at
The Washington Memorial Library

LL Cool J got crazy about 1995


Will Smith stuff is LL Cool J
Will and El L is Mark Jackson are twins.



The Purple Rain and lots of The Artist stuff before the MJJ 1997 tours and after or concurrently doing the Time Band Tours.

Be Aware Maria Theresa Sutherland stole Maria Theresa Jones birth certificate is
Natalie is Eddie Lee and Arnold Hood is James Debarge.
Everything she did or he did may be linked to your name.
Morris Day and the Time
3 shows Fort Polk 1982-86
Going USO








Apostle Paul in Save the World

Click link above

An Elvis Presley Trademark
Guitar Center Since 1962

Esamay and Frenchie was 
Chico Debarge

Me and Paula Abdul is Elavata

Just before the 1997 MJJ tour
Maria Jones top (L)
The ZAZ and on the top
Paulzula and Paulasia 
Maria Jones
Jone's, INC by proclamation

I have three bags to check.  I AM tired, been up since 0800 hours and did a lot of walking today.   

I need  to be next to someone I know or by myself and someone in front of me.  Have hygiene stuff and you should carry a backpack and not much clothes.

the bus station is walking distance from the Salvation Army and I will be coming in by cab.

The James Brown statute on Broad Street about 
5 feet and 8 inches tall
The Front Gate

have the Indian Gun Train ready to divide the City of Augusta, from the County near the James Brown Arena. 

Augusta to Atlanta 0200 Hours

Daily

Macon, GA Report

Inter-Locale Transportation Policies

https://nationalcommunitynetwork.wordpress.com/

I have a hotel room until 11:00 AM - Will not be stranded if there are problems with this bus

two Queen-size beds will return key by a messenger if necessary.


Macon Greyhound Bus Station

2:00 AM 

Often they make me pay for two tickets and they place Janet Damita on my path and I never see her. If Maria Theresa Jones is here at the Safe House, I AM not even welcome to, it will be to her benefit or to any Queendom Sister who wants to be with me to go to the Augusta, GA, bus station about or around 10 PM and stay there until you see the Capstone.

The bus headed to Atlanta, GA, will leave at 2:00 AM and arrive at Atlanta, GA, at about 4:30 AM

layover 3 hours and arrive in Macon, GA. about 8:55 AM

it is my summation it will be to any and all benefit and specifically the Real Maria Theresa Jones to be there and it stays open until 2:00 Am.

after this bus departs, it will shutdown, until the morning.  Find out if you can come and go as you please and leave.  After I depart, it is my opinion, like Janet Damita, you will be a damn hostage, being held until to rob me blind.

will probably get back to Augusta, GA in about a week or two.

Book the James Brown Arena until next year.  The USO Tours will probably be filmed out of there. And in Macon, will the the workshop about the first week of November at


Mercer Law College 

Macon, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment