Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The First QS-3 Called to Duty


One compressor inside the roof upstairs
The other one in the Kitchen and the thermostat is on the wall near the Kitchen entry.



I was not at the Never Land Ranch.
Chaka Zulu v. Egan 2003
The Cardinal of New York Archdiocese
Answer my letter about the conditions at
SRO in Brooklyn.

Michael Watson leaves in there.


read: Luke: 17:20-29

This is what is going on.
I AM doing anything but trying to find love on the wrong planet?
So be it...no love no life without Christ.
That damn simple.






There is a story about these two?
A true story.  See read the story about the President Abraham Lincoln assassination.
He did not die but escaped from becoming a chop suwe
Code a no nuts dead President.

Daddy P.
War propaganda constitutional



How God by moving?




Who is Sojourner Truth
Fact or myth?
Or the Mix?  Whatever he was 6 feet tall.

The General of the Army and the
Chaplain of the Union Forces
In the name Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ Registered Trademark
photo taken in 1929
The year the old Chapel was fully erected.

Jone I wrote on this photo as a little boy.
Jone,s, INC. BY proclamation.

Read these words.  The first LAW OF NATURE IS SELF PRESERVATION.
IF I DO NOT BEGIN TO PROCREATE AND IN LARGE NUMBERS. BY NATURE THESE WORLD HAS TO END.

LOVE MUST BE BY CONSENT BUT VENGEANCE IS MEANS TO TAKE.

there was no Vietnam War - So treat them all like spies under their Geneva Convention. They are supposed to always be in uniform.
The Old Chapel worth its weight in gold and precious stones...sitting on top of Beverly Hills with a bunch of nasty was drug addicts it it living for free. Lying was bitch ads niggers been deserve what they will not wakeup too today.

Lying ass no good bastards go to he'll.



FFE. Repeat. Repeat sent the the Mexican Commandos cleanup squads.

Old Chapel

yeah and Elizabeth Alicia says the two older boys are hers.  Meaning MS. Grimy is at the store front is Janet Damita.  And she knew how Joshua dealt with her twin sister like she his sister and she Ciara made over $50 million.
But it is not about that. 

Jesus Christ is the Father and his promise is love, love, love at the end it I just do what he say and do what he say and be faithful to God until the end.  Because I and the Father are One. And this agreement is eternal.  And I refuse to continue to suffer for people who do not even consider me at all.

So be it yay yay whatever. Had you'll just gave me a little of you time and perhaps a sincere bedside prayer to me the one you so claimed you truly loved, I would have gave U the world.  But I did and U gave it to the Devil for what?

Prostitutes rights rather than the right to be a Human Being to procreate and multiply and populate the Universe.

So be it....i don't know you anyway and I guess will never get to know me...now matured...meaning so what keep your funky cod web funky ads away from the ZAZ.
Ms. PR.

A Union United must Union together.
So I Ask Yah Yah what all you did to get all of my Ritz Carlton Suites?
Sucked 1,000 things and gave it up to 3,000 more, yet I always owned them all but U left me for that?  Or Mad Face Tramp?
Who cares U are just one in what?
For Locale 31 and 32 field grade appropriations
But it must be counted and without someone inside I cannot go very far 
And still my so-called Queendom without a damn King has reservations?

Death on the Top of the Blue House
Of God - Declared Loveless.


Feeding large numbers camping style

My barbed wire was not delivered paid for road side drop off onto lot 921 next to the Blue House of God. Then fencing will be added inner with tarp for ground level privacy.




On Re-Verb-Nation

on Re-Verb-Nation

Jesus Christ®
Owner:
Jesus Christ, INC. 
The Q.S. are members of the First Union.

'I and the Father are One."
John:10:30

My barbed wire must be picked up today
At Home Depot Sebring
Pickup was James Kearney will call to change this soon as they open.  He was going to let my wire order get cancelled?

The yard viewing the road

The yard is lot 921

Johnson and Johnson
Growers Marijuana future farm



All Q.S. for Security Reasons are to:
1. Submit the reports to the DOJ
2. Herbs physical
3. Write their authorized profile and place it oo
Wikipedia.org


Going USO

Take back who you are campaigns





Remember it takes a village to raise a child.  The basis of home schooling is not to stay in the house all day.

But to Rove to the setup spots hosted by the Q.S.
Learn about who you are in Jesus Christ.



Brig.Gen. Richard "O.J." Starks
Production Fleets - The Sports Authority
Supplies Logistics
Lt. Gen. Eric Booker ' Army Navy Lt. Darrel Foster
GOTA

Lot 921 the Yard. House on 919 Cora House of Princes. 3 bedrooms.  The Fence as you can see goes towards this building and down Order of ZEWS.



The barbed wired. Goes down this way.


Propane canisters for my stove and burners temp.
Food

Generator

P.M.C.S. Startup and Manuel




Quick Start all parts seemed to be accounted for.





Update of ship security and living arrangements.

1. Take away all communications devices from visitor Q.S.

2. Place them all in separate quarters so they can play with themselves, they are not to as much as touch anyone on that ship but themselves.

3.if they don't like it they can leave and have a tug boat pick their dike asses up and bring to their dog.

4. Until my conditions improve they need to train to quality to support God.  See if you can turn off their lights and give them so Vaseline. So we can all masturbate alone. They cannot touch each other on any property of mines anywhere if I have to pay for it until they begin to touch me or go to he'll somewhere in fucking America...



Setting up studio 1.
Still waiting on my dongle
Gonna do a BETA song from
Audio out of tablet out of a TM Sound system
Into the Blue Ball USB microphone
🎤
Into studio with music and voice together
Mix down and great idea demo track.

Hatred over human rights to love and procreate in commitment eternal.

                                         Was is this Movie - The GUY who just would not die

and had no sexual organ male or female

No Penis or virginal hole?

This is what they say Daddy O' is

                                       He snatch of her top, to find out the problem was fixed

Justin Boy

and Oral Brennan Sexual Molested Latonya in my apartment and then became

   Rene Elizondo II

                                          Vampire Empire 

This is my shit???

Stole Flyte Time Production Studios

BUT ON THE SAME DAY OF Valeria Consummation in

41-03 10th Apartment 2-E

He got with a girl who would always say

"Tell me, Oral Tell me?" 

She got bumped up and I never messed with Oral that way.  See, he was Suppose to Illuminati me and I  bone him after he has a child from her....Then I bone her, but it would be his blood line and I bone him too.  Fizzled 

His SON was passed off as mines and that means he got the prince Treatment.

Except he is no dead in the body but alive in Christ.

He is a Serpent Dog

Phil: 3:2

and the Castro Bloodline Ended.

Yeah Yeah, Yum Yum and Rebecca Q.

My traffic Directors and Main B's.


But Sharon owes me her all for a complete love feast in all three and to the WAC Officer training with two in the basket that she will carry both..

Any problems?  That's your punishment.

Zula and Zulay they are princesses and they are my main P. They do not get pregnant and when they get old enough become Queens that know how to satisfy their Father.

All the way live love feast and I have at least 4 consummations now due.

Yeap.

There is no Security Preventing Boarding on the
Air Craft Carrier in the Tampa Bay Port
Living on an Air Craft Carrier 

Evacuate all DOD, WAC and MAC Personnel
1. The Q.S. Reports will be done and sent in and no done
with the D.O.J. - Investigator directly 
They are all under the Custody of 
G.O.T.A.

There is story about Asia and the faith the size of a mustard seed. 

Then prepare to sent in my first detail, so I know who to let in my doors
I really don't know these people.
If they hesitate -
Send in he Front Crew to Occupy
the Blue House of God
and then prepare to have us Board
the Ship in the Cancun Area where my
Z.A.Z. are to be located.
Immediately - NOW:

ALERT ALERT  ALERT

Decided.

The Generator will be use as a Charging station as well as Electricity Source

Chargeable Equipment

Speakers, Tablets, laptops, Cell phones, External Power supplies, Talkie Talkies,  MP-3 players, Rechargeable Batteries A AA C D ...

MOREitemImage

MORE>>>>

Ready for Pickup
Oct. 23
Qty: 1
$799.00


 

No comments:

Post a Comment