Saturday, October 17, 2020

Damn shame Damages Assessment Project







 A letter from Myra Sun

my last hope?

Is the the Last Hope before it is declared
There is no love in all of this World.
It is Asexuality Satanic.


1. Testicle implantation for my son's.
2. Most of these QSD woes are available and this will simply make them mothers to be sisters to my brother Union.
So be it.




Ok you got a great act
Snoop Doggy Dog

Tax documents from job at gift card company sobpeana them
Tom and Larry.

Nobody knew Daddy O is Boykin Hilton, Sr.
Is Elder Fogle is Kill It Graham too.


Who are these fake people a business name.



Nobody knew Ramael tried to ma'am me?

Nut explain who nobody knew or ever told me this?


In Chicago AMTRAK I was robbed of about
Them $1 Trillion in Cremate by the John Gotti crew posing as AMTRAK Police.

Also a part of this crime was Timothy Shands
INTEL SUGGEST

Still in the evidence wrapping is some of the commodity currency returned to
Jesus Christ Trademark.

Now with the loot That was curtailed from Augusta GA

GOTA cannot even get a couple QS to count the shit.

Got ultimate betrayal written all over it.

Capstone Zulu

Memphis seeing action?
Graceland

I have two corporations setup to fix things.
I AM expecting 2 QS OG
Two QS my main 
2 princesses
2 Prince's.

I will need 8 hours a day my Go 4.
Keep water going and stuff to fully operational.

I cannot giveaway what I did not count.


Office of the Chaplain - Union Forces

The old chapel a recent photo during the USO Pre-Tour Tour and Survey of Union.

Maria Jones was my Attorney in California.
Myra Sun.

Explain this
John and Janet?
Really?


Photograph taken in 1929 - the year old chapel was fully erected. The Jone in the photo I wrote as a little Paul. It is Jone's, INC. By proclamation.

 They are about 200 feet tall.  Dug under the land mass crust. Pulls water up out of the sea and send water through conversion and salt removal process, distillers cleanse water.

1. Fresh water goes into circulation.

2. Salt sent to sea salt storage unit.

Estimated cost $2M - M.B D. Each shipped and installed. Economy in sales rates at about $2M based on high volume projected needs required. Perhaps 10x that?



No comments:

Post a Comment