Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The G.O.T.A. Conclusion Statement

By: Capstone Zulu – Save the World – The Smooth Gangster Paul Castellano



Minus Donna is Crowley.

Then you got Braxton and Bridget is Toni and Tamar.
Lori Beau and Maria Carol.



This was how I was built when I was crucified at age 15
I heard they knew about that too?

Linda and not Tamar was on Real and word she
Quit because Flo Anthony wanted her to file with her.
Remove Donna and replace with Linda and Diane would be
Diana.

Is the artist Sada

Then there is?


Madonna

Word is she beat Diddy out of $500G?
Or I just gave it too her?
Amy and Cassy?


Britney Spears aka The trailer park whore?
Really?

Leaving Desere

Now who is whose?



They kicked me out the damn homeless shelter I owned
Not one person stood up for the injustices against me!


Last spotted at Augusta Salvation Army Shelter with daughter.
When I got kicked out and they tried to kill me.




This is here claim to fame...I hated my mother for leaving me...ms. Jackson lived in
41-03 10th Street and
Diane Smith on 40th side of 12th street.

On the Haven Plaza Apartments
Agatha the book keeper and
Diane Sr. VP and Quality Assurance of consumer complaints
I have photographic memory and by so call dogging me out
Leaving files messy and opened and project after project
I was damn near every record at SUS and was responsible for designing a filing system.
Covert Operations
Jesus Christ, inc
Owner of SUS.

Debbie Crawley is Diane Crowley of Agatha Crowley
Is ms. Presela Fuller SuS

But who is Debbie Crawley? The one down with OB, I guess Donald overweight mother and the trap of Sharon Shena?





https://wp.me/p4BgIY-iK

Click Link Above - A WordPress Link

                            NOW HEAR IT FROM THE SOURCE I AM ONLY TELLING WHAT HE TOLD ME

Ronald Delaney s Hector Elizondo - on MINI D.V. - Admissible 

https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/video/16047951

THE OPENING ACT - THE DEVIL

Morris Day and the Time - Fort Polk, LA

1982

1982-85 Three Shows

Going USO

About the Time - Union Filmed the Purple Rain
1985-86? Yeah

THE WHO'S WHO MATRIX?

The Real Maria Theresa, Claudia, Yey-Yey and Rebecca Admitted the all knew Donald Murray was Oral Brennan.

Donald took me to see Tracy Cooper is Maria Theresa, he took me to Sista, he took me to Claudia in 41-14 10th Apt. 4-A.

And she knew is was a lie, I had sex with Oral, she was in that apartment.  I as distraught and thought Blond Eva was dead and talked to him as friend, drink and fall asleep would wake-up and see Claudia smiling and leave about 2 AM home.

I AM the artists, Biggy Smalls, Jay-Z, Snoop Doggy Dog and Michael Jackson too.

But he is the characters and not me:

Now, he took and homes, businesses, separated me from my family, he took everything I had based on lie...\

But see, he wanted to be like, Jay-Z, Biggy, Doggy Dog and MIKE?

But he did not want to like Christ... and These are all D.B.A. or characters to choose from.

So he is on the Top on my CONDO - IN THE PENT HOUSE

AS I SLEPT IN THE STREETS OF SKID ROW.

BUT NOW UNDER HIM IS NOTHING BUT DEATH, BECAUSE HE KILLED EVERYTHING ON THE WAY UP.

THIS IS WHAT IS MEANT
TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD

AND HAVE NO SELF LOVE OF SELF RESPECT

THIS IS THE ONE THING I OFFER BUT YOU MUST LEARN IT.  TO GAIN SELF RESPECT AND SELF LOVE.

TO BE LIKE Christ and not what they said when they called him.

MIKE!!!!

the key is MARIA THERESA SUTHERLAND INTEL SUGGEST NATALIE IS EDDIE PLAYNING MONROE

IS NATALIE AND HILLARY?

https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/video/16058940

CLICK LINK ABOVE

ON YOUTUBE

looking back - 

THE ORIGINAL DIANA ROSS REVEALED

Have You-tube Link this into Reverb Nation

Adding Automatic to play songs in a Chosen Order

Going USO - At age 38 - The M.J.J. World Tour

1997 after I was unable to leave this country without

Giving Reason and Info. Into an active case File.

Capstone Zulu as Michael Jackson

The G.O.T.A. Conclusion Statement

READY FOR PICKUP TODAY - NOW

Product ImageFARMGARD 1,320 ft. 15-1/2-Gauge 4-Point High-Tensile CL3 Barbed Wire

Store SKU # 427981
Internet # 202025611

Pickup by: James Kearney
$69.00
3
$207.00

No comments:

Post a Comment