Thursday, September 10, 2020

Why The World is Screwed

Brigadier General - Military I...' Metal Poster Print - Artkal | Displate

God and his Angels v. Satan and his Demons
Until the last Human Standing.
The same shit is going on now.
May HELL BE UPON THEM ALL
DOGS AND DIKES.

 Rebels and the Antichrist continue to attempt to

Humiliate Jesus Christ ®

THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.

 

O.I.G.O.T.A. Contact

click hyperlink above

The Conditions God is in as the World Demands upon Me.
They are all nothing to God. I know no one here.

They are all asexual and I have no use for an of these dog lovers.
So be it.
There is not one righteous person
In this place called Armageddon






Frank Clark Jones is alive.


Assault and battery are two separate charges.
One man beats a dude to death and says, you raped my sister nigger, you raped my sister?  Pleas to manslaughter and gets out in 8.
Another man pops a dude point-blank and gets natural life, because it was premeditated?
Wow!
INTEL suggest he said, he was gonna take manslaughter?
Premeditated?




                                                       The blood of the Lamb is AB+
AB Perternal and Maternal
The beginning no father or mother?


Zendaya Jones

AB+ blood type and SSN: 113-52-5383
This is Willie Mays there was no Clemente
This is how I really looked.







Somebody knocking on the door, somebody ringing the bell...





The Reason I AM locked out, is nobody ever came to open the door for me.









Simple Love song Paul McCartney and the Wings. Germany tour was 1977.








No comments:

Post a Comment