Wednesday, September 16, 2020

BNEWS At verge of soliution New NAZI scam

 


I walked on the moon at age 10. It was 1969.


Notice during reentry power against resistance took place. In fallout the pace is such slower with end same results

This was INTEL confirmed a covert operation for a team assembled at Fort Riley it took place on 16 Dec. 1985 and Capstone was there under a retraining brigade.


Jesus Christ was released in Feb 86. Man I was in Fort Reliy and who is Paul Castellano what now a fucking grease ball gambada?



He was called Detroit Red because he be red see.

Not murdered was Malcolm BKA Malcolm X


LL from Lefrack City.


On ,Sunbiz" Trademark current know website is a major fraudulent activity for the GAY Mob place the hands of God himself, Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu, GAY redirect to fool the world, you fooled everyone but the Apostle Paul Castellano.


When God.goes to his checkout window he sees corporations pending a certificate of Status by the link between Jesus Christ, INC

And my document number is broken 


Great stuff
I remember being in I think epic studios and we did the hard main and complete material for LL Cool J. So I say to my son El-L you should put them all out at the same time.. Reolied, you crazy man no way go to spread them out.

Mini show to understand the era and projection a lot of LL Cool J muscle imagery was me a 15 thru 16 years old.






They said he be fronted look he ain't got no money gold a nice gold chain but he ain't got no money?  Watch closely to The embedded messages of the smooth operated.

 It was a 10 album project and this is the 10th One.


.


SM Mark Jackson OIGOTA 

Basically they are saying hey, it is in your name but you just a figure head and had I not caught this and processed any of this crazy ads shit I would.have validated his inherent fraud activities and of course had it happened I'd say what I AM saying now but instead cyberpunk for caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment