Monday, September 28, 2020

The Cora Jones Story Eaten Alive


                         Amazing Grace....
The ate Cora Jones of 919 S.A. AVE alive and the person responsible live in 917 Billy Boy or is it Prince Ball?

Bertha Maybly is Cora Jones sister. I used to call her Roberta Bobby Crimes twin.  She was very attractive...this is not how she looked...

          Coming to BET HIS-Story in hindsight 

Both Bertha and Danah would then be of
Chaka. Zulu and Cora Jones 
Cora as Granny

 Cast

Juanita up front of
Chaka Zulu and Cora

My-Story the truth I lived to tell...for the first time U will remember.


Bing Crosby is Daniel?
Chaka Zulu and Maria?

Danah Jones. Her sister would be Bertha?




 Billy Boy boasted nothing of Cora remains could be left behind I AM here next of kin and was told she died after they ate her, I was not informed of her death. I was in the Army at the time stationed in Fort Polk.

This is the Story about the Revolt in Haiti or Cora Islands. The light skinned Hu-woman the gang sexually assaulted and cried I am defiled was Maria Jones is Myra Sun...her number was 463.

The home trying Chaka Zulu - is this Billy Boy

Or is he Prince Ball - the leader of the eating of Cora Jones my child ALIVE

Chaka Zulu and Maria Jones the Jones Family

And all of Mary Elizabeth Children are from

Chaka Zulu.

Cora Jones to Maria Jones to 

Mary Elizabeth Jones was

Eleanor Roosevelt and Billie Holiday

They wanted all of them dead.

Great Actress and just who is the pretty one?
Juanita?

MORE...

The anniversary date: 4 March of each year
The day of the birth of God

John W. Adams is Daddy O' is Boykin Hilton
Is Elder Fogal this is his discharge given to my recruiter to reenlist. When asked can he get it back. Answer was no. Response - but he don't need it..i was already a 5 Star General since 1776. 

"So help me God"

Since 1776 placed into the US Constitution
In 1962 by the US Congress
They knew I arrived

The FBI Files Sandersville
My conception was 27 June 1958
By birth 4 March 1959
Sandersville conception

I was there this was a rescue mission

3 years later
White Gold not Texas tea

5.5 million tons every year for the next 300 years an estimate

Where 5.5 million tons of fertilizer will come to the surface of the earth every year for the next 300 years and it is said to have taken 10 million years to form.

Manhattan and Long Island City
Above the Foundation Rock a diamond
Figuratively the size of the moon.

Proof I AM the beginning of civilization it took and is scientifically proven 380 million years to form.

I AM preordained and the Union journey around the Universe at a cruising speed of
45,000 mph is projected to take 220 million years. Jesus Christ is 600,000,000 years of Human intelligence and God is the original procreate of Humankind.

Wherefore,

Read the last chapter
I wrote the Spirit Code.
See I and the Father are one, therefore, the will of the Father is the Will of God and the agreement is eternal.
So how can I take my will back?

"I and the Father are One."
John:10:30
God is over Christ
1:Co:11:3 I AM the Capstone Zulu 
Palms:118:22

Sandersville on FBI Vault

Long Island City my birth
It takes 8 months or 240 days for the mind to fully develop.
Nancy "Elizabeth" Reagan
Elizabeth had a sister named Mary
The story of John the Baptist and the
Falling Angel Michael

Eston E.L. Roberts is a dead President

Ronald Reagan

The specific properties fraudulently taken from me.

917 S. A. AVE

919 A. AVE

935 S. Delaney Ave

Who is Fogal and who is Geraldine Warren?

Cora Jones by consent with the Monarchy of Mongolia gives birth to

Sun Moon he was my grandson.

Min. Sun Moon left this behind

Down the block from Skid Row


She was my Public Defender
Myra Sun

when the whole turned against me she came to my rescue in Los Angeles

The Sun Moon and Cora Jones gave birth to Maria Jones

Then Chaka Zulu and Maria Jones travelled the World together and these are the Hebrews and

The Apostle Paul is Jesus Christ is

Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu

Zulu Zulu and Asia Zulu created the

Hebrews are Zulu Zulu Asia Zulu.

I use to call her MS. Harrison
Of 41-04 apt.3E

Then is the Story of Lucile

Chuck is Muddy Waters I AM Chuck Berry

In the movie they brought me to her only 20 days old. I was rapped in a soft baby blanket in that scene.

A son of Chaka Zulu had a child with a Jew one born out of hatred and

She was born Zulu

Zulu Asia + Euro Zulu

Now Zulu Zulu

You go by the paternal on each side.

I AM Zulu Zulu and I AM

AB+ blood type

AB + AB = AB+

Blood type is documented AB+
DOB: 4 March 1958
Or 03041958 = 31
SSN: 113525383 = 31
The perfect Square is the letter Zulu at 31 degree vectors top and bottom.
And Franklin Delaware Roosevelt 
Social security number was 113-52-5383
Blood type AB+
Ramos as in Raymond Baquinna love that
Roberto Clements
He said he was better than Willie Mays

I'd say you crazy Willie is the best to ever play baseball - Willie Mays was Chaka Zulu and Lord has to tell U how old I was at the time
This is me in my Rockie Year
Romps and Carlos born when I was mortal and had to die and be raised Spirit
Jone's, INC by proclamation.
Photo taken in 1929

On the Top of Beverly Hills it is said to be worth its weight in gold and precious stones
The year the old chapel was fully erected

Of Chaka Zulu and Maria Jones
The Story of the 300
On 1 July 2006 the night after the Janet Jackson concert - NaZirah left me stranded and ever since been with her dike bitch. But Zendaya
Of Chaka and Maria left with me
Consummated and at the moment Maria gave up her Spirit all the 300 became Spirit and conceived in the womb of the child of Maria Jones was 

Maria Juanita and Myra Cora
Ready now for consummation.
Zendaya



I have to exhale


I graduated in 1999
Zendaya was conceived in Los Angeles court room bathroom on the day I was being sentence my lawyer had to go to the bathroom to see about me...orders of the Judge.

She came to my graduation in Florida in 1999
She wants her props if U understand to a real Huwoman making love means something and the younger the bigger props?


Zendaya and her twin is Alana she had two boys
Who made it whole.

There was never a Roberto Clemente  was a photo and video of Willie Mays in my Rockie year

I AM both the Paternal and Maternal

My children are all AB

Paternal or Maternal

All my Spirit born are born 8 months apart

Have the same blood type and the same DNA

But different finger prints and IRIS scan.

On the latest Annual report I placed the

Queendom Sisters out of 923 to 917

917 S. A. AVE is the Grand Lodge of the

Pride of Avon

And 923 S.A. AVE - Order of ZEWS

THE ONLY RELIGION SANCTIONED BY THE ONLY LIVING God. 

I have no active Queen not one in the whole world and since the are more interested in the GAY Mob claiming to be a free Mason

They live at 917.

They say once a Free Mason always a Free Mason? OK but if inactive you may only enter as a guest. So be it...once a Queendom Queen always a Queendom Queen so if you enter 923

It will be as a guest you live with and serve at

917 and too it is inactive like U.

No comments:

Post a Comment