Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Going Underground

on 16 Dec. 1985. Covert OPERATIONS TEAM
OUT OF FT. RAILEY. Malcolm not dead. 
The Making of Gotti explained the mission and how it was done. Military records suggest it was a covert operation.

Question of Elizabeth Taylor
The liar whore.

Duck U 2 bye bye bitch

Paul is Prince
Is Clint Eastwood where Marilyn stayed. New York City still intact so I guess Buckingham Palace still is too.

Bobby Lee the man of the house
Eddie Lee is a Man
The Illuminati Marriage
Shawanda Natalie and Elizabeth?

I was not invited I was on medication a crazy stalker of my supposed daughter
Janet Jackson is supposed to be
Latonya Jones


This is faggot ads Arnold Hood is Shawanda Adams is Rene Elizondo


This is Oral Brennan
My whole life down the tubs over a what lie?
Meanwhile Bobby Lee is Arnold Hood and LaTonya had to go to him to find me? And Eddie Lee is Natalie and Spudnick once again Janet's James DeBarge.

Now you got Maria Theresa Sutherland with Maria Theresa Jones birth certificate and she is Eddie Lee is Natalie and her SUV was registered to Janet Jackson, yet for 7 years without a car I got 7 shades darker and the Black Human is God, the mosaic of all colors, so the world got 7 shades darker. Meaning 7 shades of cracker had to go.

Now Maria Theresa Sutherland "Natelie" and Julian Deleon "Shawanda" own the fucking world in all fraudulent accounts. And this JD is LaTonya man Shawanda.

What now throw him into a nuclear silo so he lighten up. Still Paul really don't care?

Now underneath S. Delaney AVE a titanium submarine with enough dope to kill everything on Earth 10 times over..they chose death over life with Christ..fix what?

               You did it to your fucking selves...
The Next Day the 9/11 Attacks and still
The same games?
Oh, so after nothing all my life a what
Reunion?  I'd rather disappear.

Meanwhile the Elizabeth Taylor crew call me a fucking Prince all crackered down. Oh, I AM a PR mulatto too.

Why the world is shit? A homo went around stealing everybody shit and placing it in storage a paid punks chump to watch the door.
Meanwhile the so called children of God never mentioned to the World that God exist.
Now all left are them and the Anti-Christ
Him and his son's and most of them are momma boy birches.
There is plenty abundance based supplies and the zero population.
This was a. Survey drove around & Vide
Made sure nobody knew where

How become a millionaire?
Leave town and on the way to your place of settlement spend those dollars and save the change.

Now they say the Quarter is Gold
In cases in nickel.


This is for Maria Theresa Jones to figure out and your birth ceetificate says Frank Paul Jones and not Frank Clark Jones and this Natalie did not understand you are not my sister according to your birth certificate.

Fuck it fuck the. Music video proof
Justin Timberlake is Oral Brennan and is Rene Elizondo II WHOSE name showed up in place of me Terry Lewis and Jimmy Jam. The stole or did. LaTonya give them the keys to the Flyte Time Studio like the Trump Towers.

He is that Howard faggot to on
Empire and U see the old studio.

Mariah Carey is also Selena Gomez.
Her twin is Theresa aka Jackson 
Ok she her career path got slowed because of a great named saving Isiaih and not losing him by bringing him home.
MsCulim Call in and Matthew McConnigue supposed to be my sons
It seems the whole world is one big fucking lie and a trick on Paul.
Oral and his crew almost beat McConnigue to death and they say I ran 3 miles with him in my arms and then in 1997 before the MJJ world tour I did brain surgery and I saw them together since.
But how can anyone of mines still break bread with Oral or ever did.
Someone will pay for this.

Mariah consummation 1986
It happened in 1991
How old was my boy.
Then McCulcan called a faggot all his life because I road on a cyclone ride twice with him and spent time with him a seemingly abandoned child I met on my way to the Encino Estate on the Santa Monica Beach near
Never Neverland.
He was bear almost to death for going to that house while Mariah was inside saying he is Michael Jackson son. A child mines or not beat almost to death and left for dead for saying I have no where to go and I AM his son the owner of this house??
Just a funky shotty city I ain't gonna fix.

I was in Manhattan today. Once again a funky run down city...they are in the process of building three blue buildings on 7th Ave across from the Penn Station - MSG.



Will and EL-L are twins and EL-L is point guard

Mark Jackson of the Knicks and Will a Movie star and I AM proud of those two. Thank U Jesus.

LL Cool Jesus lived
Ladies loved
This is a close as U ever got to meeting me, strong and was never a punk ABC












 Do anybody really know who I AM?

Why? All my children are ashamed of me, so they never told the World, I love Jesus Christ, the Only Living God, who is my Father

Messiah Jesus Jones is MJJ trademark

Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu.

John:10:30 - 1CO:11;3

Palms:118:22

Shame is fear and fear is the Father of death. So what is shame. The fear of the consequences of association with God.

So they obey and support the Devil.

They are not qualified as hate crime victims. They are all victimizers of hatred against me.

Is this human nature or the nature of mankind?

Whose dope is onboard and he is a long way away. Might never see the Due-G again ever.

Barrack is Tim Shands the Cyberrpunk

Is .He treasonous?

Gotta disappear






Vanessa Williams first black Huwoman


To win MS. America



Is Victoria Gotti and Wendy Williams



Is Q.S. Victoria her twin is Keisha as in Cole
See Berverie is
Kim and Kimberly moms
Her twin Puchie is Victoria and Keisha moms
Ok?

Going USO
The Going into the Underground from Hatred

From Chicago to Los Angeles - A New Look in
Long Range Travel

Serious Concerns about AMTRAK Penn Station

1. No free charger as AMTRAK is more focus on controlling the non existent homeless population. No charges to the public.

2. The AMTRAK Police are hired by who and to do what? Suppress and enforce taxation?

3. The wise traveller in search of emancipation will spend the uninsured USD and keep his/her change.

Speculations are the Quarter is actually gold. The dime was confirmed to be 99%+ gold at 1/10 of an Oz. But Homeland Security Intel suggest the Quarter is also gold, sort of a Susan B. Anthony remind.

Test calls for testing the integrity lines on the side.

Cyberpunk at it on AMTRAK as nonpaying riders screw with WiFi and import there hot spot so you can get on their link so they can steal your information.
More...

TLC are Teboz Left Eye aka Lisa Lopez and Chili



            Is Tatyana is Ashley on Fresh Prince
Her twin is Q.S. LaTonya
Is BKA Janet




Word is the real Marsha who is the
Real Chanta Moore and is also
Teboz in TLC if I spelled it right, says my son's do not know who I am.


Tyra is Aalyiah twin
As in the Tyra Banks Show

The woman in AVON Park is the David look alike, as is for example the fake Grace Jones.
See SWV consist of lead singer Aalyiah but also the other members are twins
Kim and Kimberly is
SWV

Aalyiah



Lol Kim


Grace Jones

Chants Moore..more





The Real Chants from 12th Street
Aka April all grown up.
Her material at the time was very mature.


I was asked who is your favorite member
Sarah Dash the pretty one is the real Patti LaBelle is Sista Wright is my child a Jones 



her twin is my old days favourite actress 





Pam. Grier  is Brenda Gibbs.
So who is Stoney Gibbs and Lil Joey?
Cyberpunk in my damn car?
It is old..

After being Crucified at age 15 and then sentenced to 44 years perpetual humiliation and I survived this. Then they wanted to do it again? 
Since 2009 kidnapped over 54 times calling it mental conservation.
I can go on and on.
The last 10 months surrounded by hatred and in my big house no gas no electricity or incoming running water.
Now at age 61, all these Huwoman are my children and I really do not know any of them.
Why.?
There is always a cock blocking homosexual stalking me and interferrring with my life, if not the same internet making ever quarry a challenge and every purchase an attempted fraud.
So be it.  This time around I AM gonna disappear.
You can have the World but you are not worthy of me...goodbye..







No comments:

Post a Comment