Tuesday, September 8, 2020

End this Lie End Game

Brigadier General - Military I...' Metal Poster Print - Artkal | Displate

here today and gone like a twinkling of an eye. Gone too soon.



I'd rather be dead than be a part of this Satanic Asexuality filth
Death not an option.
Love must be by consent.
Vengeance is mine's to take
NAPALM THEN NEUTRON THEN HIGH EXPLOSIVES THEN NAPALM THEM NEUTRON.
A PILLER OF SALT
CLEWISTON FLORIDA

turn off the air on the red October & let all thosr lying ass dog suffocate...i hate this fucking world with a passion. So be it.godless butches.


let the dogs suffacate.


                       Let my Children go...
9/11/2001 beware of 9/11/2020 unionwide concern.




Alert 📢 Alert Unionwide through 0600 Monday Morning

THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.

 

O.I.G.O.T.A. Contact

click hyperlink above



                                                     On the Exodus Union can take no prisoners



            I was there and this is what I saw the brilliance of the sun receded.  The night before





                                 The Michael Jackson 30th anniversary I was uninvited. Why? To erase me?

                           Breaking News man hit by laser beam stalking God. War Propaganda constitutional
How I broke


AM I broke or simply hated by it seems every damn person on the World.
🌎
It's that serious



so very GAY will lie, will and kill for a picture of a cracker in a wig.  And say I'M bad?  So very GAY, GAY and GAY-GAY


I don't know the B.


you got Eddie and Arnold with enough dope to kill the world times 10 and own all of Highlands County locked in their own Tumb.
For all I care they all suffocate.

Not one person gave a damn about God in this place called Armageddon.
The War of Armageddon and not the Battle of

Yep. The 1,000 years of bullshitting God as death reductions are the sign of Utopian Asexuality upon God. Their food supplies destroyed. I guess U B Hunting for.more

I guess you would be fooling God now will U no good evil doers of darkness. You reap what U sow.


I got damn near $10G in the bank meaning $100G MBD and who knows in currency in Commodity. And left in my house with grease and my hand damn near 10 months because of them or all you loveless niggers?









get a free REVERBNATION.COM account to get started. Fully load later.




Get free WordPress.com account and upload music, blog about how you feel and let people the facts about you and how you really feel and open it to comments



Get you a blogger account also, where WordPress offers free audio uploads, Blogspot offers free video and full service will take it to a new level.

And all you need a a cell phone and Wi-Fi from wherever or at Family Mobile for $34.99 like 13G data media plus unlimited text and phone.




 Response to major squandering at these

Hotel locations.

It is illegal to squander a hotel or condo

Response will be swift and decisive.

I made clear payments will be in Commodity currency and for a hotel to be lawful there must be hosting.

Prepare to




A. Raid

B. Enforce curfew at those locations from

2200 hours to 0600 hours

During those hours nobody is to enter or leave those hotels until the curfew is lifted and hosting at these locations are established.

Marriott Sebring


Holiday Inn Express

Sebring, FL


Quality Inn Sebring Florida



Most old cell phones are G3 or G4


They must be able to linked onto WI-Fi to get turned on.  They often can add a smart card for added memory.

Understand the phone card or cell phone function on a cell phone is but one thing you can do on a cell phone.


Other options:

1. Use on Wi-Fi on AMTRAK and Greyhound, the your public library or local restaurant.

2. Some super phones are as multiple use as a tablet.

3. Use them to blog, social media, make music and Bible study, there are many apps, to choose from.

4. Make videos and do on location breaking news reports.

DO NOT GIVESWAY YOUR OLD PHONES AND REMEMBER IF YOU PLACE YOUR EMAIL ON IT AND HAVE TO SURRENDER IT U MIGHT WANNA UNINSTALL YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS IF YOU WAS IN A PUBLIC LIBRARY.

REMOVE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ADD IT TSKES SECONDS TO PREVENT A LIFE TIME OF HORROR.

I AM the APO - DOD - Corporations...see? I starts and end with me...without face to face - who I hand my mail to?

Fools...

          Not one of them showed up at 923

Gave them 917 and to whom?


1:CO:13:13

Order of ZEWS - LOCALE: 31

Love is charity and my concern is if I leave this house without love, here there will no charity.

I did not die for the ungodly, perhaps the Q.S. did. Maria Theresa Sutherland claimed to be mines and she was required to begin the next cycle and it had to be anal because the World is Asexual.

Now is there urgency to love be before I leave?  I so, why, to keep food on the ungodly plate or to act Godly for a change.









No comments:

Post a Comment