Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Good morning Union

 Do not be deceived by color lines or a person complexion. White can be dyed and colored bleached.

I never had plastic surgery or bleached my skin.

What is the home team advantage?

I do not have to wear a uniform.

What is camouflage?

The merge into the terrain.

Hey yoo yoo bro got crack I like crack???$$!%%** oh, really here who need to see.

Bang Bang POW pow got that bitch ads nigger.


Do not be fooled by the color lines

White man is type O blood

He is sterilized had no Human protein in his blood wherefore he craves human flesh

The NAACP INCLUSIVE

COLORED MEAN OF COLOR HUE

HUMAN BEINGS

THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF HUMAN BEINGS

What is Fire for Effect the FIST duty before dishonor.


Black is the mosaic of all colors and color is measured in hue as in humankind.

I got 7 shades darker since being hated so bad I had to walk in the hot ads Sun for a loaf of bread so too the world got 7 shades darker.

It's is the Fire Support Team
The FIST Symbol you see the fingers and it is Black as I Black Power
God is the Black Human and FIST. 
The King of the battle.

As for range get real


 In Walmart for less then $100 USD Uninsured these days the cell phone a tablet get real a range of communications under the moon?




Jesus Christ on top and

FBI Director: Lt. Gen Samson Jones

My son.

All APO mail begins and ends with me.

Wherefore, the courier is under my protection the only One who can take life.

The APO INSURED BY GOTA

"I and the Father are One."

Where I AM is the Kingdom of God.

The FIST MOTTO

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

IF YOU DISHONOR God Your already dead

His mark is 6 buck shots on his butt



The code of Hector Elizondo - King David sent his General on a one way mission to the front line to steal his wife. Was this Olga?



Jack Lopez Sr. The French mustache code for Frenchie. 

I bet the shit on his music list is some of my B shit. But never bothered to audition this bitch ass dead MOTHERFUCKING nigger...yeah I said it, now who gonna take the first 15 in the clip fucking with APO shit?

It was about 0230 on 7 June 2020 or 62 ABC.

The Jahon Demise was to murder God.

The Dapper Don is Jack Lopez Jr.

Brought to you by the Blue pill 

And Johnson and Johnson the number one pharmaceutical



Owner: Jesus Christ, INC.

Jack Lopez was Tony McClyn is Henry Ford is Daddy O is Ronald Delaney is Adolf Hitler is John Westley Adams.

Jacqueline Lopez is the real Beyonce is NaZirah...

She will do the Rene Elizondo to a bitch.

Warning and be aware that Ronald Washington was setup from the get up in Germany.

Erectile malfunction is when anal facsation is made by ejaculation due to prostate banging and erectile dysfunction is due irregular sexual activities and masturbation over long term may cause disfunction anal sex by a human may cause permanent damage code disfunction

No comments:

Post a Comment