Monday, September 28, 2020

The Stabilization of Currency

Said to be worth it's weight in precious stones and gold on the Top of Beverly Hills 
It has to be shaved.
CWO-4 Mr. Lawrence Taylor
Just Do it!

Jesus Christ Trademark
Building #20 - Old Chapel - Order of ZEWS
Los Angeles, CA 90703
(310) 689-8229

DOJ #3704895 and Richmond case: #18-381668
If you have information concerning hate crimes against this protected group contact the
Department of Justice


The Whistleblower Protection Act
Constitutional


A coin star collection for accounting
Quarters only


My drop is one in the hole for appropriations
Two into the Economy 
 Total $300 in Quarters

I also got $300 for a total of $500 and the conversion rate = $10,000 MBD
This is intended to be the Union-wide currency
And this includes
Germany, Russia and Japan.
This is not just about Mexico
Mexico being the weakest currency of the Union Forces is the mark for all the Union will use this currency on this side of the water.
10,000 MBD = $100,000 USD uninsured
10,000 MBD = 1,000 BD
And due to the world lack of respect towards God - I might sleep in the damn streets tonight and there is no universal currency for food, because they sent my food stamps to Janet Damita is she supposed to be the head of my fucking household?
No good motherfickers
I AM outta L.A.
Crossed through Compton Ave and the park
Yesterday
And the tell with all of U fucking 2

Payout in MBD - once a system protocol for transactions are approved it can be used Union Wide.

But understand it is not for everyone to be running around spending a buck at the damn time.  This note has several safety features and like the old days U get paid U get on line and cash that damn check or tear it up after I leave from over here.


1. The Problem is none of you have any respect for God. Now so far all I spent was USD uninsured yet my damn account depleted over 4G and it should have deleted about 40 MBD
But none of U are worth a shot got where I have to choose from hotel $200 per night to hotel 25 per night.

Because every last one of U ain't worth shut when it comes to God 

So I guess I know where are all headed?
No good bastard dog lovers

2. My loot of BD - Mexico the weakest among the favorite trading nations being Germany, Russia, Japan and Mexico is the weakest at
1 BD to 10 MBD

The USD uninsured by a lawless act to sustain Union members in lawless territories was set at
1 BD to 100 USD uninsured
Or
1 MBD to 10 USD uninsured.

If Mexico pays out
1 USD Commodity Currency to
23 MBD it is done the way my first transactions will be.

Here is a bag of QT
The count it and say for example
250 dollars
Then I get
23 times 250 in MBD

Then that great comeback is valued at
1 MBD to 10 USD uninsured

Upon review and verification and protocol of usage.
The Peso will be the authorized
MBD

My transactions today will be by electronic transfers and commodity over the return is for appropriations for food and stuff.




The paper I get will be
$2,000 converted at what?

= $56,000 peso

Ok

Then I can record my serial numbers and such.

Point the paper dollar is worthless.

The FDIC is uninsured.

My actual currency exchange rate and the fact is
The Mexican Blue Dough
Is 1MBD to 10 US uninsured.
So what is going to take place is.

1. 2G US Uninsured? Or Blue Dough
If Blue Dough = $20G MBD
= $200G US UNINSURED.

SO TODAY I WILL PURCHASE 
2000 ON GETTING
56000 PESO = MBD

WHICH IS
560000
OVER 1/2 MILLION US UNINSURED.







San Ysidro, CA.

There is where major currency exchange is done.

I will purchase a nice bundle of Peso paper
Convert some US commodity to Mexican Commodity
Wherefore, lighten my load by
Getting a lot of my comeback in
The Mexico peso.

Then I have to visit San Diego the Public Library and City Hall.


The San Diego Greyhound Station

The Bank is
Bancorp Bank

The USSCEE or commodity Exchange























Oral Brennan is Tom Cruise


Oral Brennan is Justin Timberlake

Oral Brennan is Rene Elizondo II: IS IS HOWARD FELLA. HE BEAT MY SON ALMOST TO DEATH BECAUSE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR THEIR FATHER KNOWN TO THE WORLD AS MICHAEL JACKSON MEANWHILE MARIAH WAS INSIDE THAT SAME HOUSE THEY WERE DENIED.



The Border from San Diego to Tia Juana, MX

                   The rate is currently set at?
Current exchange rate is at Border 22 peso to $1
Or for $100 peso you get about $22,000 peso
Then comes the price adjustments and a hotel room on average will cost about $2,500 peso per day or $100 will pay for about 4 days or about $25 USD rated per day on your valuation adjustments.

Here they are charging me $200 USD per day and at those rates my resources will diminish very fast and the comfort zone no where near as private here compared to Tia Juana.

The San Diego Library is state of the art technology

Across to the other side and I do have a REAL ID so for me there really is no border issues.  There is the San Diego Library.

The bus from and to San Diego and Los Angeles is a 5 hours ride and cost less than $45 from the Los Angeles side to San Diego and less than $25 from the San Diego side back to Los Angeles within 5 hours and about 3 times daily.  The cost of a round trip plus the daily rate at the Tia Juana hotels in the Mexican Community is cheaper than staying here.


Selena Gomez is my Daughter from Q.S. Maria Theresa "Yum Yum" Jones and she is also the singing sensation Mariah Carey.
2018

Mariah Carey

Selena Gomez

The Actor Matthew McConagy I cannot spell OK

Damn

Damn Damn


The story is crazy. When I went to California in 1991 and got arrested at the Havenhurst Estate.

1. McConagy was almost beat to death and this was 1991 and Mariah consummation was in Corona Queens in 1986.



Probably the Only time I was ever at the Never land Ranch was that day when.

1. Mariah ends up basically stranded in Mexico.

2. McConagy ended up hospitalized damn near 15 years after being damn near beat to death.

3. McCauley Culkin called a homosexual for chilling with his father and getting on a cyclone type ride twice which was enough for me.

And because of this bad media be found out I was his Father Michael Jackson and did not looked weird at all.


2. It is said, I ran not walked 3 miles from the Santa Monica Beach to place him in the hospital and then when I took McCauley Culkin to the Havenhurst Estate I got arrested at the gate but he got in.



His twin is McCauley Culkin
Who named this guy's?
"McConagy and Macaulay Culkin"
The Sicilian ascent then pinch their cheeks
Momma me-yah 



This is more how she looked in her younger years. Coming to BET - The Q.S. Mariah Story.


Her twin is another profound story
The Movie Saving Isaiah changed to 
Losing Isaiah
The Question of Humanity, morality and Self Preservation.

"How can a White Couple love by Human Child and not love the Hu-Woman."

How can you give him a better life and removed from this cesspool of drugs addiction, illiteracy and a community of self destructive nature.

Tell him he was saved?

When both sides know, the condition you plan to live me in and the condition you intentional by design made for me to stew in?

Really?

Now it is properly titled.

Saving Isaiah
Coming to BET

If one understand the message of this very controversial story. Like the

Magic Johnson it is a character and Career killed yesterday but a voice of respected today.

latest activated Corporations

1. H&C, INC. By proclamation owned by

Jesus Christ, UNC

Making taxation of the people unconstitutional since 24 April 1959

Since 1776 

 In Development.

2. MJJ Trademark MJJ is an acronym

Messiah Jesus Jones Trademark

Messiah, Christ and Zulu are synonymous

When the Spirit became One in the Flesh.


3. COSTCO Wholesalers, Corp.

The main distributor of high volume consumer products and more..

Main location is Tia Juana, MX

AT THE Tia Juana-San Diego

Border.

4. The Government Trademark is reactivated.

It was always or for awhile registered and is the authority for the use of the word and the authority to use the web address ending with

.GOV

1. H&C, INC by Proclamation ending taxation of the people.

2. Mid-Florida Corporation NONPROFIT banking passed by the Congress in 1929

The Federal Credit Union.


3. Numbers for community development.

A. All bets and this is charity like playing bingo to support a charity. All bets are in coins.

Oh, I bet 19 cents of 431

Ok = the bet documented as

3 nickels and 4 pennies = $150 MBD times 3 inn silver = 450 MBD + 4 pennies = 10 MBD times 4

= $490 MBD = $4,900 USD uninsured.

All payouts in USD uninsured

And they all have a serial number on them

The appropriation of recreational and medical marijuana and believe me...to prevent outright violence when people understand what happened marijuana will keep people claim.


Hey Kato you hit for 19 cents brother, for how much bro?

$40 bucks dude.

Give me my loot.

He spends the paper and bets change the same day if he move fast.

I got 98 cents of 639

The commodity currency is pooled and accounted for and goes to COSTCO, Corp for food supplies...brother eat good spending chump and betting the change.

The USD is an uninsured promissory note.










No comments:

Post a Comment