Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Who can say that know the Lord?

Daddy P

Image result for no serpents allowed
Due to Security Concerns 

Image result for BET NETWORKS
Casting Selections Soon - Coming the BET Networks the Movies

The Baptism of Jesus Best on the Screenplay - The Apostle

Everybody has Demons - Written to be filmed in Avon Park, FL.


Click either above - New Coming to WordPress with Automation


Good Times 200 Episodes 


Acidizing - Time Stretching 


Which is better for you
Acid is a Music Production Application
Reason is a Sound Design Application
Together - They are awesome 

Cubase is the master Application 
Michael Jackson Dead - Who are these Children - Needing anything of my estate?



World Day of Atonement  U.N. 1996
Look like him to me
Sonny Alston?
Lets Do it Again - Promo
Is this Sonny Liston the Co-Star of Good Times?

Brought to you by Good Times and City Life
Real Cuban Cigars - 5 for $1 = .01 Blue Dough 
Good Times - City Life

The Turning Events
  1. 27 June 1958 – Jesus Christ Conception in the Garden of Eden
  2. 4 March 1959 – Jesus Christ born Above the Foundation Rock
  3. Blond Eva rushed to Elmhurst Hospital
  4. As Blond Eva was coming home from the hospital, it was said Diane was headed in.
  5. Paul lived in Apt. 2-B in 41-04 10th Street
  6. Exactly 8 months later Maria Theresa was born on 4 Nov. 1959
  7. Chuck Harrison, Lucile and Maria Theresa was called Helena Harrison lived in Apt. 3-E
  8. Chuck the son of Chaka Zulu, Frank Clark Jones known as Paul Daddy and Blond Eva, whose womb he came through are all children of Chaka Zulu.
  9. Chuck also was the Father of Lucile, he was the performing artist Muddy Waters and BB King and was accused of child molestation of Lucille, who was consummated by Paul, when he was 20 days old. But Maria Theresa was not Lucile daughter, but the Spirit child of Blond Eva.
  10. Meanwhile, Katherine Virgie Jones, the sister of Frank Clark Jones, both of Mary Elizabeth Jones, whom her and Chuck are brother and sisters of Chaka Zulu and Maria Jones. Chaka Zulu is Frank Paul Jones, carries the girl known as LaToya.  But she is the child of Lucile, known as Lucile Ball.
  11. Then Katherine give birth to Carl and several of the daughters if Chaka Zulu had children to be saved by the seed of the Messiah.
    Why would Katherine Virgie ever be short or ever need anything from me, if Sonny Liston
  12. If Sonny Liston was the man of that House?
  13. Remember this scene?
So Frank Clark Jones became his best Friend and she was Blond Eva Best Friend
Frank Knew you keep your friends close
BUT Keep your Enemies Closer

I tell you the truth when I say, there is not much more that I can do. You sing a song, I love you, but my love is taboo? I say, my children go and shop, go get those things you need.  You get from my store, everything you need, then you go home, to a door with your name, but only I have not keys? Then the devil tell don’t worry about it, God owns it all, he can do as he please, do worry about, do not you all have what you need? So you shut the door and but on your new headphones and groove as you puff on your weed, as you say, once again, the Lord has provided me with all of my needs.

But the Lord, once again, left behind and abandoned.  Now the Devil sleeps in the living room, in an outhouse with his cool AC, running all day.  Yet, the Lord has no gas, running water and electricity, not even a cell phone, but you know he is in the big house, but once again the whole he was in that food dark house left alone.  But, you know you are the sweetest taboo and as long as my needs are provided for, I will say to nobody, but in your head to you, I AM still in love with you, Boo or is it girl, that really rocks my world?

Oh. And Daddy O, he got a gas operated electricity generator sitting in his living room and don’t even use it? Why? So you got yours, as you do every time, but everything belongs to the Lord, you he can get anything he wants at anytime?  But for some reason Daddy O got his, so what happened to the Lord’s, he owns it all so let him get what is his, if this is all his as he says, right? But Daddy seems to always get the 10%, do what you gonna do, so what you gonna do?

I have no Code, you useless selfish ass bitch. I got the big house, yet I live in it all alone, because wherever I got I end up all alone? He you gave honor, respect and my 10%?  Because I have no Code, because I have no Code, he wants to take, what was your duty to God to give?  Oh, so now I have take it to get, I guess you failed the examination, because my love has to be by consent you to gain my favor called emancipation.

For when the town learns that it is me, Every time it seems that I must leave and if I do in a town who called my love the sweetest taboo, there is the declaration?  There is not one righteous person in this world population.
So be it?

The Last Supper


17 On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?” 

18 He replied, “Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, ‘The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.’ ” 

19 So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover. 

20 When evening came, Jesus was reclining at the table with the Twelve. 

21 And while they were eating, he said, “Truly I tell you, one of you will betray me.” 

22 They were very sad and began to say to him one after the other, “Surely you don’t mean me, Lord?” 

23 Jesus replied, “The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl with me will betray me. 

24 The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born.” 
25 Then Judas, the one who would betray him, said, “Surely you don’t mean me, Rabbi?” Jesus answered, “You have said so.” 
26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” 
27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 
28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 
29 I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
30 When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

Jesus Predicts Peter’s Denial


31 Then Jesus told them, “This very night you will all fall away on account of me, for it is written: “ ‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’ 

32 But after I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee.” 

33 Peter replied, “Even if all fall away on account of you, I never will.” 

34 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times.” 

35 But Peter declared, “Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you.” And all the other disciples said the same.

Gethsemane


36 Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” 

37 He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 

38 Then he said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.” 

39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” 

40 Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. “Couldn’t you men keep watch with me for one hour?” he asked Peter. 

41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” 

42 He went away a second time and prayed, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.” 

43 When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy. 
44 So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing. 
45 Then he returned to the disciples and said to them, “Are you still sleeping and resting? Look, the hour has come, and the Son of Man is delivered into the hands of sinners. 
46 Rise! Let us go! Here comes my betrayer!”

Jesus Arrested


47 While he was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, arrived. With him was a large crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests and the elders of the people. 

48 Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: “The one I kiss is the man; arrest him.” 

49 Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed him. 

50 Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. 

51 With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. 

52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 

53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 

54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?” 
55 In that hour Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me. 
56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled.” Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

Jesus Before the Sanhedrin


57 Those who had arrested Jesus took him to Caiaphas the high priest, where the teachers of the law and the elders had assembled. 

58 But Peter followed him at a distance, right up to the courtyard of the high priest. He entered and sat down with the guards to see the outcome. 

59 The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for false evidence against Jesus so that they could put him to death. 

60 But they did not find any, though many false witnesses came forward. Finally two came forward 

61 and declared, “This fellow said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.’ ” 

62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?” 

63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.” 

64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” 
65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy. 
66 What do you think?” “He is worthy of death,” they answered. 
67 Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him 
68 and said, “Prophesy to us, Messiah. Who hit you?”

Peter Disowns Jesus


69 Now Peter was sitting out in the courtyard, and a servant girl came to him. “You also were with Jesus of Galilee,” she said. 

70 But he denied it before them all. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said. 

71 Then he went out to the gateway, where another servant girl saw him and said to the people there, “This fellow was with Jesus of Nazareth.” 

72 He denied it again, with an oath: “I don’t know the man!” 

73 After a little while, those standing there went up to Peter and said, “Surely you are one of them; your accent gives you away.” 

74 Then he began to call down curses, and he swore to them, “I don’t know the man!” Immediately a rooster crowed. 

75 Then Peter remembered the word Jesus had spoken: “Before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times.” And he went outside and wept bitterly.

Jesus Reinstates Peter


15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.” 

16 Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.” 

17 The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 

18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 

19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!” 

20 Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is going to betray you?”) 

21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?” 

22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 
23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?” 
24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true. 
25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.



Jesus Taken Up Into Heaven


1 In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach 

2 until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. 

3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. 

4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 

5 For John baptized withwater, but in a few days you will be baptized withthe Holy Spirit.” 

6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” 

7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” 
9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. 
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 
11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Matthias Chosen to Replace Judas


12 Then the apostles returned to Jerusalem from the hill called the Mount of Olives, a Sabbath day’s walk from the city. 

13 When they arrived, they went upstairs to the room where they were staying. Those present were Peter, John, James and Andrew; Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew; James son of Alphaeus and Simon the Zealot, and Judas son of James. 

14 They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers. 

15 In those days Peter stood up among the believers (a group numbering about a hundred and twenty) 

16 and said, “Brothers and sisters, the Scripture had to be fulfilled in which the Holy Spirit spoke long ago through David concerning Judas, who served as guide for those who arrested Jesus. 

17 He was one of our number and shared in our ministry.” 

18 (With the payment he received for his wickedness, Judas bought a field; there he fell headlong, his body burst open and all his intestines spilled out. 

19 Everyone in Jerusalem heard about this, so they called that field in their language Akeldama, that is, Field of Blood.) 
20 “For,” said Peter, “it is written in the Book of Psalms: “ ‘May his place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in it,’and, “ ‘May another take his place of leadership.’ 
21 Therefore it is necessary to choose one of the men who have been with us the whole time the Lord Jesus was living among us, 
22 beginning from John’s baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of his resurrection.” 
23 So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias. 
24 Then they prayed, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen 
25 to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs.” 

26 Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles.

Greetings and Doxology

Meaning: Dear John or to John from -See?


4 John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, 

5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 

6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen. 

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”So shall it be! Amen. 

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

To the Church in Philadelphia


7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 

8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 

9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 

10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth. 

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 

12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 

13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Epilogue: Invitation and Warning


12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 

13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. 

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 

15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. 

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” 

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life. 

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 

19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. 
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. 
21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.
66 Books or Chapters of Isaiah 
You Figure it out
Really???
Who can say that know the Lord?

Bad Girls

What have U Done for me Lately
The Pepsi Attempted Murder of M.J.J.
Slander and Libel - Not Address by my Camp
True or no - Never Addressed - in my behalf
 Never Mentioned me at all Ever










4 March 62 ABC – Day of Mourning

4 Mar. 62 ABC. DOE – ART – 441-Y – D. Day.

Nuke the City of Chicago, ILL. + NAPALM South Florida from lake Placid on down.
Their  Bank is on this receipt burn them too!!! – U reap what U sow
The Nation of ISLAM is the first to pay for what was done to be the whole time I have been in this World. The NAZI Party is the
National Association of ZIONIST ISAMIC
GEN:49:2 & Mal:1:1-3
Get the grid coordinates to every Masjid Muhammad Mosque and NAPALM every last one of them.
NAPALM Every last Synagogue in the World, they say they are Jews?
Where was you on 9/11. Not one so-called New showed up to work on at the World Trade Center
John the Baptist..  Why? Dr. Hardy! 
They say I have EVERYTHING – the 90% law is possession.
Leaving 10% - the charity I have nobody to give to?
Lt. GEN. Charles Heathe a mole -Intel Suggest a twin out of KEITH WILSON APT.
FIST WALTER PRICE MOLE BE WALKING A PUDDLE DOG
Lt Dante Bush Strategic Command
A.J. Rep bro R. Jones and Rep. R. Williams on Strategic Command staff
1st Sgt. R. Hutchinson Staff Leader head Assistant
The Flamings Fleming on Personnel Carrier off Tampa Bay
The team of the Rep. Bro. R+R and R+R Field staff and helper on the street + Q.S. Protection and Movement assistance to C.S.M. Oliver Jones
Move personnel to craft and lock-down Zulu Good Security Zone
Rep. Bro. Tony Lee ground transportation and Tracker Trailer T.O.C. OPERATIONS MANAGER GO AND LOAD MY SUPPLIES ON THE WEST COAST FOR C.S.M. Robert Perry Dogg Jones
The moles are the Perry boys
Michael Alston is Omar in the Wire
Is Dee Dee is Gerald Jenkins at SUS
Is Sgt. Copper Germany covert Operations unit Germany
Is Cooper 3/19 in Fort Polk
Is Michael Copper of the L.A. Lakers shooting guard for the Magic Show
The Cocaine kingpin is Boo Green is Beau is girl
Nicky Boy 
The 420 bus goes up Wiltshire Blvd pass the Silver stein Estates are condos
The Los Angeles’ Lakers play at the Staples center
Magic Properties owned public Storage in Skid Row for the homeless gets a bin for $1 per month
Public Storage bus all over Los Angeles and Nationwide one is here on main Street
BOO GREEN is Hank Carter is Raul Castro is John Pickney is Kevin the faggot at
500 Houston Street.
Is Miami whose freebie in Avon Park now
He drives the old beat up green can
He was the bigger ant the apartment with
Diane, Kim Cooper and Tracy Copper,
Cap, June bug and Joey.
Alert. Alert in Avon Park.
Mission in full Effect THIS Time Around so lockdown by 1200 hours.
Reported the waters in the South has been reseeding, due to nature corrections of global warming and the question of cause and effect on the environment is a concern. If the total South Florida was to be burnt to include the forest, which is the mainland targets?.
Bring in by air high amount of of fertilizer and the commando farming division out of Locale 51.  By the cause and effect of reduction of water use due to the reduced amounts of greenery, the result will be higher usage of water as fertilizer coupled with seed, will increase water consumption, Wherefore, increasing water consumption, wherefore. Increasing the reseeding process.  Then the Union can replace animal wildlife, without self destructive nature and re-population if human life and the reconstruction of South Florida can be advantageous to the Union..

“So help me God.”


No comments:

Post a Comment