Monday, March 23, 2020

The USO responding to Unionwide Disaster the United Way

Breaking News updates - who is STOCKLEY CARMICHAEL?

On 9/10/01 my family was at the MSG I was not invited
And Janet Jackson called them freaks and geeks and did not attend
On 11 Sep 2001 from chapel Street in Brooklyn this was what I saw
Reported no News showed up to work at the World Trade Center on that day.
STOCKLEY CARMICHAEL is seen, placing the Cap on me
I was 8 years old in 1967
This was to make sure he be remembered
James Brown I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF IT.
The Keynote - Battle Armmagedon Averted
I was there on that day.



Read or listen to this three Audio Holy Bible chapters
I was falsely convicted, I did not die on the cross, I was crucified and my two sons
Rocker and Wilson  I carried one city block to 41-03 10th Street.
The reason I had John the Baptist Baptize me was to fulfilled the prophecy
You real what you sow, when I said I was thirsty he gave me vinegar and they laughed.
Book of John
I was the person who was blackballed uninvited book of Acts
And understand the slave Huwoman has been emancipated
Collosians
And read about the last supper and who was not there.
And a man who looks like STOCKLEY CARMICHAEL rides around here on a tricycle
With loud speakers and was on the bus I came in on from Augusta, GA

Who is STOCKLEY CARMICHAEL?
I do not know this person here - but their intent was made clear.
Who is this fake Farrakhan?

Jesus Christ, INC is owned of
Masjid Muhammad, INC
The Church of God by Faith, INC
SUS, INC
Duke Energy, INC
CHEVRON Trademark
Progress Energy, INC
Public Trademark
And is the only house and business without, gas, electric and water
And Jesus Christ, INC is a nonprofit corporation
But he says, I must pay my taxes?

James Brown at the Apollo in Harlem





Is this why the hate me so bad or are they the Anti-Christ?

Destruction of Illuminati
By: The Reverend Frank Paul Jones Messiah
The Capstone Zulu




Breaking News radio station
107.5 kiss announced over 480,000 dead
Already by the Coronavirus
Then made it a democratic fund raiser
While the Union is under War Powers
And Martial Law. INTEL Suggest it was war propaganda by a foreign owned station.
Operation Lost Sheep
CSM Ricky Fox - Fort Sill
In Fort Armageddon theater

Leaflets no drop but landing
Area during off hours
One duffel bag per courier.

Move out by moved vehicles
At night under military security and 
Takeoff back out - beware of power lines
Fertilizer Natural Type
Johnson and Johnson Growers
Number one Pharmaceutical

WAC Commander Col. Q.S. Maria Theresa

Legal Justices & Law Research
Q.S. Haliana

Execution NCO - SFC Q.S. Serena

Administrative Chief - Spec. 7 Q.S. Melba-More

Assigning 
Lt. Col
Staff Sergeant
Spec. 7
To Locales Unionwide

M.O.P.P. training


OJT the best choice
MOS to Civilian job title reassignments
By Dept. Of Labor

Authorized

Authorized claymore mines
Due to hatred against God and
His Children - the will be boarding his AIRCRAFT CARRIER
Converted of Mansion on the Sea.
Breaking News Lucky Luciano on the run.
The real Patti Labelle is
Sara Dash - just found out she is on tour. But Capstone was on top of it. His artist did not get paid cash - instead build Skid Row.

Click homes and see the wonderful work done there.

The Future Site of the
Maria Jones TS Transport Hub

Coming soon Zulu Good Wife Free Wi-Fi
With Wi-Fi Extenders 2 miles radius and more


No not Never Never Land

Graceland

But old Chapel Resident is
Jesus Christ - Really
On the Top of Beverly Hills
Said to be worth its weight in Gold.

My hair is still receding where I got burned
In an attempted murder.
!
My eyes have a black ring around them and are Brown
This is the secret behind this photo
Read my words
This is me, these are my words
Soon on G+ and Blogs
Read the comments from the members of the first Union
Jesus Christ, INC.

1970 is the file number - it happened in 1969

I really walked on the moon, ask Lt. GEN. Neil Armstrong who
Walked on the moon?
Live at the EM Club  - Ft. Polk, LA

How to get in the know?

On Google search

1. Capstone Zulu

2. Frank Paul Gambino

2. Apostle Paul Castellano

4. The Queendom of Jesus Paul Messiah

Get into the Zone - clicking Images and Videos and not just the web

Marcus We!by, MD - a television show
Hell, can I help you?



www.frankpaulgambino.wordpress.com
Get into the Zone - new on Goggle



WWW.ReverbNation/ChakaKhan

www.ReverbNation.com/PattiLabelle

Is about a person made evil who realize
The man who did this to him had no right


The professor always making potions
1. Public Storage Facilities - Placement of Disaster Relief Goods - one key to the charity and one key to DOD supplies and logistics
2. The Hurricane Shelter supplying all
3. Florida Hospital Locale wide - infirmary
4. Augusta Universes - Medical Research
5. Mercer College - transition from Adversarial law to non adversarial law
6. South Florida College to Colleges of Technology
More

 Ending Heroin Addiction
The Cure to AIDS appropriation released
It is curable

Give the people a key and not another program
The right to work is the right to eat, in or not in a labor Union
The first Labor Union is
Jesus Christ, INC

Going hot real soon for continuous updates

GOTA
Jesus Christ®

No comments:

Post a Comment