Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Total Recall







The Code Elvis was barley the height of the piano. In 1964 he was 5 years old and Haliana was even younger - she grew to become Dr. Loretta Lynch


Capstone Zulu was Jackie Clemson
And Lucile Ball was completely erased


As to say all she did was love Lucy?
Where was it filmed? Oh, you don't know?
Click in categories
Black Movies and Black Music Videos
Great stuff
Special instructions due to a security breech not yet fixed
If you cannot access a link o this blog
Cut and paste
Out: NationalCommunityNetwork.Wordpress.com
Paste in: TheQueendomofjesusPaulMessiah.Org
The original name of the Depository blog for e-commerce
They say they want their Cremate Evidence of Genocide
I said make a written request, one Human Being Inheritance is another man's
Sentence
The King Solomon Temple - and the NOI



Marlon Brando is AL Capone is Lucky
Is Bob Harper
He had his people boycott this event 
He wanted them to die of diseases as a result of flithy water
And too this day, I have no water, gas or electricity in my house
And he used my address to claim - I don't own shit
And like Scarface called his NAZI faggots to arrest me
To enter my house and Rob my ass.
Al Capone uses the NAZI to make hits - the pose as Police and shoot you in the back.

Funny how Al Capone goes down at the end of prohibition and Lucky Luciano was in Prison during World War two - helping who the NAZI by using the Mobile for the war efforts.







Total Recall Movie Review

No comments:

Post a Comment