Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Conclusion & The New Cycle EXPLAINED

In 1969 I went to the Moon
In the class of 1968-69
I wear my favorite shirt at the class photo
The day after Blond Eva had a stroke
It is in the Screenplay - The Apostle - Is the Baptism of Jesus Christ
I ask, where is the Wisdom of the Wise?
 Chaz is short for the High Priesthood
Click link above
 My 6th grade photo
Don Cornelius to my right and Easy E to my left?
Hiliiana BKA Helena Harrison in photo and Joyce Cresbo
Both are my children Joyce mothered

Izzy and Dizzy and the blood test of Izzy Jones taken by Duress due to false charges proved there are Angels here on Earth.
Helina Harrison was Ann Margrette and became
Dr. Loretta Lynch

David Grimes was Mr. T is Trevor - my name is Trevor
More...

 The Principal to the far right and the instructor Ms? Bocar to the far left

In the 2nd Grade called PJ class, I was known as Paul Jones


Who is my child molester teacher?
The Title Track
This is how I really look.


As Jermaime Jackson and Michael Jackson
I performed on her albums
And was her ghost writer due to the
FBI interference.

Everybody has Demons 


Metro Refinishing and Refinery


The Church to be named the 1st Church of God by Faith
Saint Paul's Church In AUGUSTA, GA

WWW.FRANKPAULGAMBINO.WORDPRESS.COM
The Apostle Paul Castellano - the Baptism of Jesus
Based on - Frank Paul Gambino - blog

WWW.NATIONALCOMMUNITYNETWORK.WORDPRESS.COM
Smooth Gangster the Covert Operative - Paul Castellano
In Save the World.


My Loft next to the 1st Starbucks Coffee Pot
On Jones Street.
The Entrance to my House to become a home - very soon.


Never Again Chattel is Human Beings for food.

Includes the Apostle Screenplay and Everybody has Demons Screenplay
The Apostle was written as a revelation after the events
Everybody has Demons written before - ending at the fulfilling of prophesy
Then comes the Recycle - when Paul and Maria reunite

The series of events - the Apostle to flight 587 to Everybody has Demons
Ending at the conclusion of the Apostle.

Everybody has Demons was written to be filmed in Avon Park, FL
The College - the beach front - the church of God by Faith
Delaney AVE was the shoot out, the Rib Shack was the crack house
The President was Obama...


Opens saying Dear John - talked about in
The Apostle he was Jesse Jackson writing to John


The 66 chapters or books - the world is living in Isiah
Not the book of Revelation

FBI Vault - files - handwritten letters was how I was identified

The Michael Jackson Death Investigation
Whitney Houston

WWW.SUNBIZ.ORG

Jesus Christ, INC - is the Owner of My Florida Corporation, INC
And not the other way around.

WWW.SUNBUZ.ORG
Go to Jesus Christ, INC.

WHEREFORE, "I and the Father are One." The President, Secretary and Thesurer, are Named and holds the title God.

Microsoft - the Jews for Jesus are named
Elvis Presley Credentials - The Genovise Family revealed
John Gotti is Butch Jones and Peter Gotti is Spencer Cousins

I own Graceland and Never Neverland is condemned

Elvis Presley Trademark owned by
Jesus Christ, INC.
I did not do any live concerts as Elvis Presley and have many Trademarks
In this name.

Worth it's weight in Gold and Prescious stones
Owner is
Jesus Christ Trademark
I AM Jesus Christ Trademark owner


No comments:

Post a Comment