Thursday, March 12, 2020

The Royal Family Goes Into Exile

Image result for capstone zulu
click hyperlink above

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Image result for capstone zulu
The Capstone Zulu Bio Capstone Zulu is under the umbrella of Gambino Records, in a small town called Avon Park. The Capstone Zulu is from Queensbridge , New York, who is known by many names to include the infamous Paul ...
Brought to you by:

The Queendom of Jesus Paul Messiah, INC®2016

Barrack Obama says God is being Subversive against the NAZI party?
Really?
Image result for barack obama
He Best not say anything Subversive!!!!
subversive define
seeking or intended to subvert an established system or institution.
subvert definition
undermine the power and authority of (an established system or institution).

Image result for general of the army
Jesus Christ
Breaking News ongoing 

Inside Look of a Hurricane Shelter


Master Closet of a Hurricane Shelter


Supplies in a Hurricane Shelter 

Got the Idea?  But you hate God and Praise Dr. Who?
So WAIT ON HIM TO SUPPLY IT!!!
Image result for 207 E state street avon park
Food Protection Concern - Extortion Activities
Two Ruffians Controlling God's
Food pantry same Criminals.
@ the New Location of the Church Service Center across Railroad Street
Down from the Public Library

Paid for by:
Jesus Christ, INC.
ALERT  ALERT  ALERT 
DUE to Criminal and Terrorist activities
All Food Panties will have Armed Military
Personnel and the home team advance is
they do not have to be in Uniforms.

1. Require REAL ID
2. May be required to take a photograph
3. All Verified Food panties will be under Electronic Surveillance 

A house is not a home
Capstone Zulu as Luther Vandrose
The Royal Family Goes into Exile
When you do something for someone, often you will find you actually did it for yourself.  Many times I would remember the words of Q.S. Tracie, she told me, Paul remember, when you get hungry, think about me too.  Then one day, I realized my condition in life was not right and it was time to do something about. So I go to her Facebook page and I saw a plate of food.
Many times during Paul’s Journey, I would go to the store and knowing Q.S. Janet Damita was close by, I will buy stuff for her too. But it seemed she never would come to get it, but this did not seem to stop me from being selfless and time after time, I ended up needed what I got for her.
I was in California and then into Georgia.  I heard about really bad weather in Florida and had emergency relief sent to them.  So I get to Florida and I ended up spending the whole winter for the second time in my house with utilities.
But this time my phone bill could no be paid, I could not use my ATM card, got no food stamps and had to spend the whole winter in this house alone on top of this.  But because I thought about the people in Florida, I ended needed the emergency disaster relief. So was able to end and sleep under a sleeping page.
So me and my children are living here in Exile.  Because time after time, this is the most this town has to offer me.


And the sad reality is this was my best offer from this world. My house well insulated, the roof is new and I got to straighten it up the best I could.  I was able to stay warm and had I been anywhere else, I probably would have had to sleep in the icy cold street. But still I leave a fine house, but like my song explains, a chair is still a chair, even if there is no one sitting there, but a house is not a home, if there is no one there to love.  And I refuse to consummate my princess here. Maybe at my St! Paul Church in Augusta, GA. But certainly not here.


Tug Boats on the Ports - R&R
Converted into Homes
The Augusta GA River-walk
Transported from Carrier via Tub Boats
Don't take it personal Jermaine Jackson
The Bass player is the leader of the band.


Operation Evacuation NOW
A walk through an Aircraft Carrier
Will all get upgraded to a Personnel Carrier 
  1. EXTRACT EVERY LAST Queendom Sister, Mother, Princess and Prince under 13 years old out of this placed called Armageddon. Do this immediately. Using helicopter transportation to Central Command and board them of the Carrier via Tug.
  2. Q.S. Maria Theresa – update all commercial and non commercial real estate in Highlands County, to the ownership of Jesus Christ, INC.
  3. Place all the locations of every safe house in Highlands County into publication as public record.
  4. U-Haul to helicopter transport all the merchandise on the shelves of my major retailers no required for military buildup in progress.
  5. Use the field at the Hurricane Shelter on E. State Street for a helicopter transport pad.
  6. As soon as all extractions are completed extract G.O.T.A. and the Special Operations multitask forces out of this place called Armageddon.
  7. Standby for more instructions… will link with Q.S. travel detail somewhere in Locale 32 and Princesses Sharia and Paul Blue consummations will be decided based on Strategic agenda and security concerns. This place called Armageddon is determined to be lawless and the Royal Family is leaving into Exile.  
    WHY THEY DID ME LIKE THEY DID?

Once in coming out you bleed to death by getting hooked by the twisting motion?  INTEL suggest bitch in 941 S! Delaney is Yeah yeah changed up? 

Update report.  Yes Yeah is Inka and Yeah Yeah is Myra.  Myra is Dee Dee. She held down, 950 East 4th Walk apt. 11C, next door to Egeria at 11B and held down Gut house on Ave A.

Trump Towers on Fire
She is Laurie Beau too.  And INTEL suggest she is Maria the door fake Alicia Keys, living in the house in Corona and moving into the Ritz Carlton and almost kidnapped Janet Damita Jones, whom the condominium suite 34-A was in my daughter name, at 1 Central Park Trump Towers as well.

Her partners in crime are Oral Brennan and Natalie, wherefore, INTEL suggest she is Carrie the teenage witch?  This is her about the year 2000 when Patricia got her neck injured in a car crash.  INTEL suggest Charlie is Daddy O. 

Then there is Just?  Who is Judy?  Judy Thompson or Judy Poole or simply the Duty Diana?  Then there is Thongo.  And who is Egeria?  INTEL suggest Lonora had 8 children, as she called double duty.. Jasmin and Jaymin Jeanetta and Plashira, Charles is also known as Timothy? And the older two of the boys are Brian and Myron. 

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The you got Ronald D. Is Spud-nick Eric Bonet????  See?  OK, now is the big question, who is the Real Maria Theresa?  I did not know Helina was Rene at the group called AA.  But Maria Theresa Sutherland was with me her, the whole time.  She was in Augusta when my mouth was infected and suggested I use clove.  She was the one in the house at 950 East 4th Walk, who helped raise Solonge and was the one with Ciara when she was consummated in the same building on the 3rd floor.  She is the one with the locations of all these safe houses, she is the one called Natalie who as a little baby was billed to look so much like me?


Verified in my Military and Medical Records
AB+ Blood Type
The health clinic at 917 S. A. AVE will perform the blood type testing, the one with type AB blood are my children period. Dr. Mona M. Does the test and the second confirmations come from Dr. Kevin and Dr. Evelyn "Pee Wee" Jones.

That simple in every case. WHEREFORE, I AM the only person in all the world to have AB+ blood type. I AM the pro creator of Humankind. 

Being a member of the Marne is proof of two things. I AM a veteran of a foreign war and a free human being. And set on it is my social security number which is a reissue of the same Social Security number as President Franklin D. Roosevelt, whose blood type is documented as AB+.



Proving both I today and he then are proven to be Chaka Zulu the account of my conception and birth are documented in FBI Vault file name Sandersville.  And the people trying to deceive the world concerning who I AM, are the witnesses to these events. Showing their clear intent. 


 Proof I AM a veteran of Foreign War
A free human being
And my social security card is the reissue of
President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
 The Bionic P. D. Cutter


No comments:

Post a Comment