Thursday, October 17, 2019

RESCUE MISSION ALERT - ALERT

They are selling these to children?
RESCUE MISSION ALERT - ALERT
A Velocity of 495 feet per second and unregulated
Test them and order 1,000 military use only

Janet Damita aka Keba and Paula Blue and Zula, INTEL Suggest being held at the home of Undercover Agent Deputy, NaQuila Cluelass Hardy on Florida Avenue, near June-bug House.

Nay-Nay - Spotted in Skid Row on crack, said to be Daddy O' number one dick sucker, did about 10 dudes while in L.A.  Said to gave everyone head but Paul.

Give my Save A Lot to Tyrone Moss and always gave him free food for crack???

But Save A Lot on I-27 is actually PUBLIX and and FIESTA is Save a Lot.

ZOOM IN on Her, John Wesley Moss, Tyrone Moss and Ella Williams 24/7 until my children are recovered.  Arrest Nay-Nay for child abduction and fraud.

I have no gas, electricity or water, was refused even food stamps, may have to stop coming to the Library as haters are around my home all damn day.

Ella Williams is in my house and I seemed to be uninvited. Boykin Hilton is now called Steve Williams is fake ass Rahmael. He has a spot in my house.  Ella committed fraud by using my children and lying on me to maintain custody and I never got my papers, I won custody of my children.

Matt:7:24
New International Version
"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Luke:11:28
New International Version
He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

My children are those who hear my words and put them into practice.

I lost nobody the Father have sent.

Many are called chosen are few.

Bottom Line is, none of my children can be forced to do anything, but whatever they did was by choice.  INTEL suggest over 70% of the called got their  tubes tied and can never receive me.

These are the ones that were not sent to me by the Father.  The were called but not chosen.


BY EXECUTIVE AUTHORITY

The State of Locale 31

Lock Down Zone one

Take back Duke Energy - The High Voltage Power Lines are  not grounded and killing people with Cancer.  Claimed  owner David Duke Grand Wizard the KKK

Take back Public Works to include the Water and sanitation trucks, these crews must work for MAC.

Take back - Progress Energy - Sink Holes caused by Gas Line Explosions and cannot bury Power cable due to Electro-Magnetic Induction will really cause sink holes.

Then cutoff all service water, gas and eclectic 

The water has Arsenic poisoning in it and the power cable are causing cancer.

Bring in Mobile Generators, Water treatment systems, and Commercial Canisters and place Natural gas in them and mobile showers and  Porto Johns and tents.

It is weather forecast to be a very cold winter, so bring in sleeping bags also.

Place them in 923 and 917 first and then 901 S. Delaney and then expand 

I need a computer and food donations.  have my Mexican Friends at FIESTA make me some pantries for me and my Humans, have them delivered to 923 and have Gary Jenkins Receive them.

Have me a few Gift cards sent from Walmart, I really need a computer and fast.  Too much is happening for the 2 hours a day at the library bull crap.






No comments:

Post a Comment