Saturday, October 12, 2019

Emergency Goods and Services requisition

Image result for office of inspector general dod

Emergency Goods and Services requisition




ALERT ALERT ALERT

My water do not work, because my lights are disconnected at the grid. There as no lightning strike, Someone had my lights turned off. My Water and the water meter on my property, cannot be read, because the water meter is linked to my property.



INTEL Suggest due to these hate crimes, there is no Arsenic in the water supplies and there is no way of measuring it.


Electronic Request Format

To: Q.S. Col. Maria Theresa – The Salvation Army – WAC - Commander
From: Jesus Christ®
12 October 2019

To Be Used at the Walmart Stores in Highlands County:

Requisition to be used for 10 to 20 of each + Extras Required.
Send Receipts to  Treasurer:
Please keep it under $100,000.

Prices may vary within 10% give or take.
2.     Chrome Books by HP
4.     Laser Printer
6.     Two Way Radios
10.                         Cell Phones by Family Mobile Under $79.99 bout $39.99 + Plan with hi amount of Gigs Data - $39.99

Army-USA-OF-10.svg
G.O.T.A.
Jesus Christ®



No comments:

Post a Comment