Sunday, October 6, 2019

Deal the Package Coffee - Cannabis Parlor

Most Marriott International hotels
Marriott with Starbucks

Great WW II Drama
Starring Tom Cruise

This movie I believe was filmed in the Castle on Broad Street. This agent thinks he killed Adolf Hitler and turns in his INTEL report of the assassination attempt. The begun to scatter, but the announce of Adolf Hitler started a new cell. I did not Kill Rahmael he told me he was Snoop Dogg so I knew it was Steven Williams, Ella Patton Place Family.



He basically admitted to kidnapping two of my children into South Carolina, at the same time I was ran out of town.

I met him on the Santa Monica Beach
About 1991 he tried to give me anal
Crazy - I think he is responsible for
The attempted murder
Of Mathew McConigie
INTEL suggest Oral at it again?
Making Yeah-Yeah
Yeah-Yeah-Nazirah
She self mutilated to
Not die of cancer?

Angelina Jolita


Have a Starbucks close by
130 USD Quarters = 1,300 x 12
$1,560
1. Lb Mid - $500
2. 1/4 Drop - $400
3. 1lb medical female mid strength
$200 per lb = $200 2lb

= $1,100
+ Case = 48 instant creamer to include Vanilla
2 cases = 96 x 32 oz
$1.50 each = $138
Aspertame sweeten
$1.00 per 100 packages
5,000 for 500 or in 1,000's increments

Bonus VIP 1/4 dro
100 packs of Blount at 5 per pack.
Make it work

This may be setup at the Bus Station
Marijuana and ICE coffee



1 comment:

  1. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful.

    dispensary supplies

    ReplyDelete