Tuesday, October 15, 2019

FOOD STAMPS HATE CRIMES AGAINST Jesus Christ


to ACCESS
Today

I never Claimed anyone paid any bills for me and that I have an income. So how can I respond to their request/

I wrote this to them

My phone has been damaged. I did not claim any of the things requested that I prove.  I simply said, My would like to re-certify my for food stamps and my case was closed due to hate crimes against me to include my being robbed.  Now my phone for some reason cannot read the SIMM card number.

I have no food and very little cash.  I as told all you can do is give me food stamps and not cash at all.  I would like my food stamps expeditiously due to the harm caused to me for no reason at all. I never said, I had shelter cost but was stranded.  I never said, I received gifts because a good person may do charity not to be seen,

Thank you,

Please respond quickly,

The Rev. Frank Paul Jones - Messiah

Still their response - So be it!!

Shut them down - Replace these evil doers with Food Protection by C.O.B.

PROOF OF LOANS, CONTRIBUTIONS, OR GIFTS USED TO PAY YOUR EXPENSES THIS MONTH OR A STATEMENT FROM ANYONE PAYING YOUR HOUSEHOLD'S BILL

PhoneN/A  Any day prior to   10/18/2019Any time between   08:00 AM   -   05:00 PMN/A  (321)604-4323

No comments:

Post a Comment