Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The QS Comments - How U all became Oral B not Daddy P

I call on LaTonya and Yay-Yay


Oh can't forget King R

Get Real Bitch ass Shawanda Adams
Oh Boy oh, boy now a tough guy?
RE 1814? 

Or RN 1814 anyway U look at it
Over 206 years old.
Meanwhile waiting on what or who?



Then Janet Damita especially because they were the biggest and most humiliated experience in my life


How I did it all from james Brown to Elvis Presley almost every male voice on Motown. Martin Lawrence to J J to Eddie Murphy to Jet Blue.


But all I ever heard was Rene Elizondo and Jay Z. Never have U mentioned Paul in fact when was the last U called the Name Jesus Christ is Paul.

Click for music and videos

since it is me, oh it is just Paul?

Explain how everybody no U and Rene Elizondo but I AM such a secret now I have to carry weapons because he is still claiming U all his bitches and all the time all U did was tie me up so these GAY Mob niggers could Rob me as I slept in the streets you all was laid back with him in my damn Ritz Carlton and Marriott where I was not allowed to go and still where U are I own but everybody has a key but me?

Please tell the world. I need to see this?


No comments:

Post a Comment