Saturday, July 25, 2020

The Cry for Love Rejected

The Nicky Barnes crew took the Canopy
W.J. is an ophan in Willi-May House


The coke fend in American Gangster played
By Chubs Godden Jr.

The Preachers Wife post ordination

Fighting Temptations the Fogles move
70 min
The Church of God by Faith
Dope distribution
Fighting temptations
109 min


RejectionhRejection perpetual been answered

So they know this is no joke and the cyberspace Terror
In my house with my family locked like animals
So be it
NAPALM FORT GORDON
OVERRUN BY NAZISM

INTEL SUGGEST Neutron Highlands County
Next time I go to sleep alone

WWW.REVERBNATION.COM/CAPSTONEZULU
INTEL SUGGEST my SIMM card
Has be compromised.
INTEL suggest Ray J is my Cyberspace terrorist
And it was my Sharon as in Lopez
Check itnout...
No Sharon Quanonas trying to cover it up.
1-13 and 24 thru 26
The Cry for Love Rejected
Paul Jones - is the Jackson 5


I was about to go somewhere
And did not know if I was going to make it back. Walcott aka Donald Calvin Murray asked, Paul what U looking at
I said it is cloudy the rain is about to start.
I made it back from Germany and I knew what I wanted - it was refused.
When U arrive in Augusta you first
Must be cleared at Fort Gordon
The Anti-Cyber Terror Division


Canopy stolen by the Nicky Barnes Crew
Staff Sergeant Beck
FBI VAULT - HE SOLD MY 9MM LUGAR
TO BOO GREEN GOT IT BACK WITH
TWO BODIES
Now everyone knows why
701 S. Delaney AVE IS
THE HAUL OF THE RED OCTOBER
Sgt. Hauk is Nicky Barnes
An ophan in Willimay house
NICKY BARNES THE DOPE KINGPIN
OF PRISONS






No comments:

Post a Comment