Thursday, July 30, 2020

Why I Feel the way I Feel


If I was to leave here alone without sexual healing
This will become played out.



The problem is I AM very stress out and need love and attention
Type healing.  And if I decide to go say the the

Graceland
AM supposed to announce it to the world or say
Hey love it is 2AM and time to get ready to move out?


Why do U treat me this way and why I do not
Treat the way I treat me....yet..

Janet Damita Intel suggest

I was in this location viewing him from a distance

I can honestly say he is Chris Tucker

What is the Jay Z
1. Janet Damita first with Josephine Baker is Tina Turner
Things happened

Is Ray J. a Fogal is he the new Jay Z?

She ends up in Corona I was there off and on but never was told she
Lived there.

She moved to Avon Park again and moved in with Lorenzo
Now I never was told she was there.
I had other children in that home to include a son from her
But never knew she was there.

Lorenzo Alston become Lorenzo Jones
Became TD Jakes
And brainwashed the fuck out of her.
All crazy ass foolishness.
Now the person who bought the house for them
A son Flash Thomas Gordon and his sister of same momma
Aka Annette is Vernise of
Chaka Zulu (me) and Katherine Virgie
Who this happen?
The super liar

Now she married to fake ass Obama
Timothy the Con Artist Shane's

The super liar II

Photo from Orlando do not confirm or not confirm he is the one who escaped after first rescue mission

They are locked in room and the canopy was not erected...for the world to see them leave in filthy conditions.

Be ready and armed..rescue is upgraded to urgent

No comments:

Post a Comment